The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
And while we was checking the girls out, Suddenly the cops came and there it was unfolding right infront of us a raid. Girls were running to hide in the stores, and god knows where.

damn was it good. It felt so wet and fucking warm. And then something else happened, as i was nearing heaven i asked her where to cum and you know what she said???
INSIDE.

COST:150 + 20 TIP (Mind you it's the first time i tipped)
bro it was sure pressurizing to have more than 30 girls surrounding u on the street & no wonder the cops appeared in a flash bcos there was such a commotion, all the girls grabbing and surrounding us. There were also cctvs/cameras on the street.

i still cant belive u went raw man...and u were so excited even after then

now i know why you had to borrow extra RMB that night u tipped the gorgeous innocent chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Bro, almost all the gal in china doing FL can do RAW!!!
But better dun, cos she doing with other also.

your cost 150 is S$ or RMB?
150RMB bro
Old 14-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
infotech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So the

unthinkable happened she took off my condom and asked me to fuck her raw. And so I did. And

damn was it good.
*clap clap clap* u are one of the bravest men i had ever seen. Hmmm u just know her for how long? 1yr, 1mth or just "1day".

If u can bonk her without cd. Just use your intelligent big head oops obviously yr small head is more intelligent to think how many man can also have bed her without condom too? Or perhaps she think ur handsome like Andy Lau only u got to do RAW with her

Of course it feel good doing RAW. Think if u get caught any STD or HIV it also feel good tio bo?
Old 14-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Thanks SV for the hotel info

We stay at federal international concept hotel at chun feng lu at luohu
we call ctrip price at RMB 280 without breakfast.

this hotel is location at 7 floor and very convenience with restaurant shopping area.

and just for your info..........if you register yourself a VIP cards for this hotel
(vip card is free ) then the price is RMB 295 per room with breakfast and unlimited phone call in china from the hotel room
Ya..along the Chun feng lu, dong men dong lu n shen nan zhon lu there r quite a number new hotels hv opened n more is coming up.....

Many older ones are under major renovation. As we can see except for the newer buildings all other along the roads are covered by the "scarf folding" n netting. This area is turning into a major hotel belt.....

Good for us.....price war is coming,...Hehe...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 15-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 22
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We stay at federal international concept hotel at chun feng lu at luohu
we call ctrip price at RMB 280 without breakfast.

this hotel is location at 7 floor and very convenience with restaurant shopping area.
Its a really nice & comfortable hotel to stay when i'm with my Beijing GF in SZ
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 15-11-2007, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lemonteao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shenzhen - Luohu

14-Nov-2007
Met xiao yang(guy) near sunshine hotel and get xiao peng.
Bring me to somewhere quite a distance, only 2 girls can see, the rest cmi.

* Very quiet girl from farm but very obedient.
Name=xiao peng
height=1.7m
breast=B-cup
weight=52.5kg
look=7/10
skill=5/10
wetness=9

OKT contact=13824328616

15-Nov-2007
Met xiao ping(gal) near sunshine hotel and introduce cheng hui mei(plum)

* Very shy girl due to her small breast but chatty and playful.
height=1.5
breast=A
weight=43kg
look=9/10
skill=5.5/10
wetness=6

OKT contact=13420932428

FR not much so will skip it.

Tried 2 BBS at 120-150... all very SOP, place looks dirty and not enjoying for me. Since then will do it in hotel only, take away 180-200.
Old 15-11-2007, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
ShenZhen City of Sex

So the unthinkable happened she took off my condom and asked me to fuck her raw. And so I did. And

I asked her number. Her number is .... ARE YOU CRAZY I AINT GONNA TELL YOU!! Bunch of perverts. hahaha...
RAW is alway WAR !!!!

If happened that the gal got AIDS, do raw with U is want to "poh seow" how do you feel?

Song Si Bo?? (",)

Bro here who want to do RAW, please think carefully for your family member too... just my 2cents..

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 15-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for reposting but junior is really seeking ladies like the above. can anyone help with sharing where i can find ladies like the above? wanna change abit of taste.im kind of torn in between,
if one goes to sha zui or xia sha,its more of BBS and FL where all are below 19,either they duno the ropes or no charisma.its hard to describe that some of the PRC ladies do have some charisma, be it in the way they treat u when they talk to u etc...

most MPs i been to damages are always 200+RMB for just a HJ max, no further action.kinda sick of those cos u have to pay for tips and no touching. just lie there and be HJed.

appreciate any help
Old 15-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Topfuel,

Thanks for the nice picture of the girl, make me wanna pcc... but knn, now I am in colombia...

Got year end quota chase. Bo bian...

Anyways, if you want this kind of charbor with charisma, I think the KTV girls will suit your taste...

SPECIAL RECOMMENDATION, BETTEROLE, now, it's BETTER than before, it's just been newly renovated... Knn, must be making alot of money...

But remember, the KTV girls in BetterOle is not cheap... but definitely class A2 to B2 category...

DAMAGE is at leat RMB 1.5K to 1.2K dabao...

it's 3-???-1.5K to 1.2K if I don't remember wrongly.

I have been out of the fucking scene in Shenzhen for more than 2 years leow... just too fucking busy with my career... and always flying around to Latin America... Latinas are really caliente (HORNY).

Gosh, I really miss my friends, GINCHARM... really I miss him. I've not seen him for 2 year already...

AIRBRUSH, funny guy... and URBAN ROD funny guy...

Although my permanent home is in Shenzhen now, I only spend about 6 months per stretch in Shenzhen...

I will probably stay in Shenzhen till old age...

Hey, if you really want to find out more information about Shenzhen, you could go read this thread, Sexcapes in Shenzhen.

But the information are not very current... so, need the chiongsters in Shenzhen to provide accurate FRs... maybe I give FRs once in a while...

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 15-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Dear Topfuel,

Thanks for the nice picture of the girl, make me wanna pcc... but knn, now I am in colombia...

Anyways, if you want this kind of charbor with charisma, I think the KTV girls will suit your taste...

SPECIAL RECOMMENDATION, BETTEROLE, now, it's BETTER than before, it's just been newly renovated... Knn, must be making alot of money...
Shenzhen to provide accurate FRs... maybe I give FRs once in a while...
hey thanks! im not a drinker nor a singer so well..always have doubts abt going ktv as most likely will end up in me 坐台 instead of the girl 坐my台. if only im skillful as some of the bros to hitch ladies on the streets or salesgirls, but it all seems too diffult now with the HKs throwing $ onto the streets now
Old 15-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
skiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Will be in Shenzhen for 2 nights at the end of the month. Will be staying at Sheraton Futian. Does any bros know is their any action around the hotel.
thanks
Old 15-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
hey thanks! im not a drinker nor a singer so well..always have doubts abt going ktv as most likely will end up in me 坐台 instead of the girl 坐my台. if only im skillful as some of the bros to hitch ladies on the streets or salesgirls, but it all seems too diffult now with the HKs throwing $ onto the streets now
Hey buddy,

No worries, I wasn't a good drinker when I came to Shenzhen 4 years ago... And only a short 1 year later, I was drinking ER GUO TOU, or the Chinese White Wine like water... gosh, I think I have fatty liver now, no thanks to this...

Like I always like to advertise fellow buddies in SGP, in SGP, you cannot afford to get drunk, simply it's too expensive, but in SHENZHEN on the other hand you can get drunk at the fraction of Singapore's cost. Hahaha... talking about purchasing power parity, the RMB is indeed powerful.

Actually, to find a girlfriend, sian char bor, fuck them, then forget them... I can't do that... I admit that I did this once before in Shenzhen... I used to go to massage parlors (MPs) very often, and got to know the manageress of the MPs, and dated her for a while, invited her to my small apartment, and later seduced her and screw her... but... after some reflection...

I think it'll be too much guilt for me, so, I rather go for the PAY FUCK & FORGET mode... it's much less time consuming, resource consuming, and energy consuming...

Just go and select your favourite BBS girl, da bao, pay little premium to mamasan, and then makan at home... or girl friendly hotel... then, xiao di di happy, mind would be set to do something else... haha...

Hmmm.... I dunno have you read this thread, Sexcapades in Shenzhen, this thread have alot of my documented experience 2 years ago... When I read it 2 days ago... I can't help but laughed out loud in my hotel room...

For areas of seduction of the fishes in Shenzhen... do read this book from the internet... from David Deangelo (look for this in the internet, and you'll find your answers)

Perhaps, in future, you will have sex for free.... don't even have to go BBS / MPs haha.... Good Luck buddy!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 15-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from shenzhen luohu
Come across the sun hotel " yang kwong jiu dian " see a group of street WL "
and the mamasan keep asking me to choose and the price given is RMB 500 / night, i able to nego to RMB350 / night. check it out !!!
Old 16-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
andykang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Shenzhen for the weekend.

Any Bro, want to link up?
Old 16-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiman View Post
Hi Bro

Will be in Shenzhen for 2 nights at the end of the month. Will be staying at Sheraton Futian. Does any bros know is their any action around the hotel.
thanks
Dear Skiman,

Refer to the guide of Shenzhen, read from page 1 till end of page of Sexcapades in Shenzhen, you'll get all the information there... but I must warn you, the information is back dated to 2 years ago...

I am not rather updated, but after reading some of the newer replies, I think the situation should be about the same.

If you chiong, please do find someone to chiong with you... it'll be alot safer, than you venture around alone...

If your budget is good, going to KTV would be a good idea to get your fish for tabao makan... but expect damages of more than RMB 2K

But if your budget is for hit and run... do remember to avoid FLs, dangerous...

Sheraton Futian, I think it's the newly built hotel near the international trading building in Futian right?

In that case, your nearest FUN ZONE would be Xia Sha (with multiple MPs with sex) ---> expect damages of RMB 500 minimum per 2 hours of nice room with sauna, and nice girls from C2 to B2 categories, and of course sex till you cum within 2 hours.

As mentioned by previous bros who have been to Shenzhen, Sha Zui is a geylang of Shenzhen... the environment is not that good...

But my suggestion is that you could invest some time to read SEXCAPADES in SHENZHEN thread, and there are a huge load of archieves with about 2 years worth of information about Shenzhen...

Have fun... Get Fucks, but don't be fucked!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 16-11-2007, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lemonteao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just came back from shenzhen luohu
Come across the sun hotel " yang kwong jiu dian " see a group of street WL "
and the mamasan keep asking me to choose and the price given is RMB 500 / night, i able to nego to RMB350 / night. check it out !!!

Take extra caution for FL on street, most deal with drugs and may steal from you. Colleague kenna once b4... the papa/mamasan manage to block her way by pretend to ask her what happened, why hurry... for the gong ann to chase up. He let the matter rest when he got his stuff back.

Most FL on street will quote 400 if they approach you, but if you approach them it will be > 500. Usually 280-300 will do...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1