The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
05 December - 06 December 2016

Arrived timely on a Sunday with Indo Falcon. Walked to hotel, requested driver to send me to Villa after changing money.

At Villa, saw less than 5 vehicles of customers. I walked into all houses and found 12A, 55 and 58 having good looking ladies.

Quoted an SYT at 1.1m.
Discounted to 1m as I was leaving.
Asked for 900k
He was unwilling to give.
Driver recommend this Villa
So I took it.
Told her to come at 12pm

Went for BKT nearby ferry terminal, bought Indosat simcard at 65k and valid for 2 months. Took a public van at 5k to do groceries at the minimart near Bingo FoodCourt. Check in at 12pm due to full house the day before.

Girl was late, I went to top up my phone and called Papi, said she was on the road and arrived 1pm shortly.

Lets call her H, 20 years old from Sukabumi. She has a pretty face with irresistible dimples, slim body and no baby.

I showered alone as she had showered earlier and refusing politely to shower together. We smoke in room while talking about life in simple English.

I held her close and as we were getting comfy I kissed her and it was beginning of the French war. It was intense and this lady is definitely no easy opponent. We kissed in multiple positions as I took off her bra/panties and left her sleeping gown on. My canon is ready to burst and I entered her missionary. She looked at how I pump her repeatedly and we exchanged eye contact as I did it. Released my first shot and I rested as we hugged. We showered separately, watched some tv and slept.

Woke up at 4pm and I warmed her up with foreplay and we were back at the French war. Teased her a little down under and she seemed to enjoy it. Did multiple positions and when its doggy style, she lift her ass high and provide good momentum as I pumped her with 'piak piak'. Finished my second shot in missionary. Wash up and we slept again.

Woke her up at 10pm, apparently she went to Bravo for past two nights and did not get enough sleep. You know very well what they do there. Went downstairs to eat at the 24 hours restaurant.

Back in room we start the French war and I went down on her big time. Her facial expression is priceless like she is on ecstasy as she roll her eyes back while half closing them. She reciprocated with a slow and strong suction of BBBJ just the way I like it. Her BBBJ is a new high especially when you have a pretty face devouring your dick like shes been waiting for a decade to do this. We did multiple positions, highlights were her riding me like a champion, we did spoon and I gave my third shot in missionary as we kissed. We showered separately and we slept hugging in my arms.

I woke her up as it was 7am and did not initiate a morning shot as I had other plans. She snooze a little, make up and left at 8am. Tips 150k + Sampoerna Merah

The day before I had visited the massage shops near my hotel. Sad news, Siska(she has the biggest boobs on an SYT) Sawadika Massage is no longer working, so invited a same masseuse whom I did not get to bang previously. She arrived at 8am sharp and remembers me. After decent massage, she knew what I wanted but could not because she was afraid her period would 'keluar' again. So ended up with a half naked HJ as I played with her 34 sized firm tits. She tried to B2B to my request and shes inexperienced but we had fun. She wank me fast with one hand and another cupping my balls, I came my fourth shot and she said it was quite a load. A pretty face and a sexy body like hers with firm tits, deserved totally.

In summary, it would been better if I had my bros company, anyhow I still enjoyed my solo trip. Customers are less on a weekday and you get to see SYTs whom you probably would not see during a busy Saturday. OKTs are quoting their SYTs to 1.1m and more.

A kind piece of advice, 1M should be the max for any SYTs, bargain bargain bargain!
Hi fr which villa and name? may go again this month thx
Old 09-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
05 December - 06 December 2016
Fuuhhhh..reading your FR make me itchy only...

Need fast fast plan a January trip d.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 10
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Fuuhhhh..reading your FR make me itchy only...

Need fast fast plan a January trip d.
Agree, bro matong36 is always my idol.....
Old 13-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, anyone going next 2 week?
Old 14-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro kbt7046 pls don't start expensive tips or gift. Later almost all girls will start ask us to gift and tip much if not they will not provide service. Pls. If you vry rich pls help some really poor peoples.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Total spending for this trip is around $550 for 2 days 1 night.
The way you described sounds like my friend...
Is that you 炮仙?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 14-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
The next day, gave her RP500,000 tips plus a Charles & Keith hand bag which I bought for S$149. Total spending for this trip is around $550 for 2 days 1 night.
No wonder I just can't afford to travel there, it's getting more and more expansive.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
The way you described sounds like my friend...
Is that you 炮仙?
I think we share this common friend leh, bro Cupid...

His surname is 大, name is 炮仙 right?
Old 14-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I think we share this common friend leh, bro Cupid...
News reported tat sm1 stole 1 of the 4 big canon used during WWII frm Sentosa few yrs back,is it u guy's fren steal de?
Old 14-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
News reported tat sm1 stole 1 of the 4 big canon used during WWII frm Sentosa few yrs back,is it u guy's fren steal de?
No lah, the news got all the info wrong. This guy stole all FOUR cannons from Sentosa plus a few more SAF howitzers from Khatib Camp!!
Old 14-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi, anybody going this month?
going on 22-26 dec staying aston. Wanna cheong together can pm me, cheers
Old 14-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
arrived at tg balai on 2nd ferry on dec 11, after check-in to junior suit at hotel maximillian, took a hotel taxi to villa, pick up a girl at villa no. 14. Having lunch with her at the restaurant at hotel maximillian, spend about rp400,000 before go to room. At around 8 pm, took the hotel taxi again went for dinner at the japanese restaurant at aston , dinner cost around rp300,00. Then went for shopping at padi mas opposite the hotel, spend around rp500,000 buying cosmestic for her. The next day, gave her rp500,000 tips plus a charles & keith hand bag which i bought for s$149. Total spending for this trip is around $550 for 2 days 1 night.
must be the girl named ola....wkkkk....
Old 14-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Arrived at Tg Balai on 2nd ferry on Dec 11, after check-in to Junior Suit at Hotel Maximillian, took a hotel taxi to villa, pick up a girl at villa no. 14. Having lunch with her at the restaurant at Hotel Maximillian, spend about RP400,000 before go to room. At around 8 pm, took the hotel taxi again went for dinner at the Japanese restaurant at Aston , dinner cost around RP300,00. Then went for shopping at Padi Mas opposite the hotel, spend around RP500,000 buying cosmestic for her. The next day, gave her RP500,000 tips plus a Charles & Keith hand bag which I bought for S$149. Total spending for this trip is around $550 for 2 days 1 night.
Maybe next time show us the receipt of ur makan n stuff u buy ... It's more convincing than bullshitting around
Old 14-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Arrived at Tg Balai on 2nd ferry on Dec 11, after check-in to Junior Suit at Hotel Maximillian, took a hotel taxi to villa, pick up a girl at villa no. 14. Having lunch with her at the restaurant at Hotel Maximillian, spend about RP400,000 before go to room. At around 8 pm, took the hotel taxi again went for dinner at the Japanese restaurant at Aston , dinner cost around RP300,00. Then went for shopping at Padi Mas opposite the hotel, spend around RP500,000 buying cosmestic for her. The next day, gave her RP500,000 tips plus a Charles & Keith hand bag which I bought for S$149. Total spending for this trip is around $550 for 2 days 1 night.
Wah last time iphone and galaxy tab, now C&K hand bag. Next visit you going to give the girl car and property?
Old 14-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Double post

Last edited by hawkeye007; 14-12-2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Double post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1