The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
perhaps robbie keane should be selected too, he's scoring in nearly every game now and he's going to be a spurs legend.

say, thats more than half the man utd squad there!
His fellow professionals reckon that Berbatov has done very well in his 1st season in EPL at Spurs.
Old 23-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
His fellow professionals reckon that Berbatov has done very well in his 1st season in EPL at Spurs.
you have a good point there bro.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope it's not his only season at WHL too.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been a fan of Berbatov ever since he was with Leverkusen. I was sceptical that we were rumoured to sign him in the close season. Why sceptical? Because I know his capabilities and teams like Bayern, ARSEnal and Manyoo were targetting him. I must say, he made a wise choice joining us. Just think...Bayern have Makaay, Pizzaro and Santa Cruz...where will he play? Manyoo has Rooney, Saha, Solksjaer, Smith and just sold v.Nistelrooy...Fergie knows that Berbatov isnt the type of player Nistelrooy is...Sir Alex wanted a goal poacher, a traditional centre forward like McClair and Nistelrooy, not someone who likes to get involved in the set-up but he is looking 4 a pure striker who is smart enuff to move around the box, look for space and GOAL!. Sir Alex later regretted not signing him, too bad now. While Arsenal thinks that Henry and Berbatov plays a simillar game, true in some context but look at Henry this season. Perhaps his worst season in the EPL coz he's always down injured. Adebayor?? Ure kidding me right?

So I must say kudos to Jol. Berbatov is indeed the signing of the season. Next season, I'm hoping to see him score more. As for Keane, he is on song now, lets hope it continues but has anyone noticed, when Keane is on form, Defoe started to lose form and when Defoe's on form, Keano is off target. Why cant they ever be on form together, i wonder....
Old 23-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro putrawk, rather den both not on form
Old 24-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Sir Alex later regretted not signing him, too bad now.
I believe Sir Alex's interests in Berbatov were genuine and with van Nistelrooy's situation unclear Sir Alex cant move in for Berbatov. Spurs announced they had signed Berbatov in May 2006 and van Nistelrooy left for Madrid in July 2006.

Anyway Sir Alex doesnt mind paying extra for a player who can cut it out in the EPL.
Old 24-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
bro putrawk, rather den both not on form
Actually, u have a point there. Its just that, its a concern, if one of them geths substituted, the other cant really finish the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I believe Sir Alex's interests in Berbatov were genuine and with van Nistelrooy's situation unclear Sir Alex cant move in for Berbatov. Spurs announced they had signed Berbatov in May 2006 and van Nistelrooy left for Madrid in July 2006.
Well, like i said too bad. Now, he is once again rumoured to sign Berbatov. I say, as much as I like u bro qbdp, please dont lure one of our best players to Manyoo. U took Carrick from us, then want to sign Hargreaves who plays the same position. Where will Carrick play then? And if u sign Berbatov, next thing we know, Fergie wants to sign Torres, Villa, Klose, Podelski, Totti, Toni, E'to, Fred, Adriano, Yorke and Hesky!

Also on the gossips forefront, ARSEnal is trying to sign our football director, Mr Comolli. Of course Comolli was a cheif scout for Arsenal in France b4, but he is ours now. Remember what happened to ARSEnesen? He's in our blackbooks and if ARSEnal managed to get Comolli, then I wonder what will happen to his family as he wont bulge from North London!
Old 24-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, like i said too bad. Now, he is once again rumoured to sign Berbatov.....next thing we know, Fergie wants to sign Torres, Villa, Klose, Podelski, Totti, Toni, E'to, Fred, Adriano, Yorke and Hesky!
Bro putrawk, the Berbatov rumour started just before your club's FA cup replay with Chelsea and last week after Sir Alex said Saha is not 'mentally' ready for his comeback, it resurfaced again. Now it is rumoured that Sir Alex is prepared to offer Saha + cash for Berbatov. LOL! Media/tabloids doing their jobs lah.

I'd love to see Spurs keep Berbatov at White Hart Lane. He is definitely a class player for any top clubs but it would be nicer to see him help Spurs win a UEFA CL spot and beat Utd's rivals.

Some good players you've named there and we know you were joking when you mentioned Heskey. Lots of money paid and a charitable act towards Leicester.
Old 24-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

lol, there are 3 more clubs juz like leicester.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

yo bros,

Nothingrelated to Spurs but i just wanna share:

The Grand Master Johan Cruijff turns 60 today.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
yo bros,

The Grand Master Johan Cruijff turns 60 today. :
Happy birthday Johann. But unfortunately, your birthday is overshadowed by the death of World Cup Winner, Alan Ball. May he Rest in Peace.

Here's another rumour...we are rumoured to sign Jarosik, the former Chelsea man. Ure kidding me right? Why must we sign another so-so central midfielder when we already have Zokora, Jenas, Hudds, Tainio, Ghali, Murphy....i reckon, if we wanna sign a CM, we'd better look for 5 star performers like van D Vaart (who is being linked with Bayern), Diego, D'Allesandro...those kind of players.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
yo bros,

The Grand Master Johan Cruijff turns 60 today. :
Happy birthday Johann. But unfortunately, your birthday is overshadowed by the death of World Cup Winner, Alan Ball. May he Rest in Peace.

Here's another rumour...we are rumoured to sign Jarosik, the former Chelsea man. Ure kidding me right? Why must we sign another so-so central midfielder when we already have Zokora, Jenas, Hudds, Tainio, Ghali, Murphy....i reckon, if we wanna sign a CM, we'd better look for 5 star performers like van D Vaart (who is being linked with Bayern), Diego, D'Allesandro...those kind of players.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The Grand Master Johan Cruijff turns 60 today.

Johannes Cruijff - often spelled Cruyff outside the Netherlands; (born April 25, 1947 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch football manager/coach and former player. He was named European Footballer of the Year three times (1971, 1973, 1974) which is a record jointly held with Michel Platini and Marco van Basten. Cruijff was the most famous exponent of the football philosophy known as Total Football, developed by Rinus Michels.

After his retirement from playing in 1984, Cruijff became highly successful as manager of Ajax and later FC Barcelona; he remains an influential advisor to both clubs.

In 1999, Cruijff was voted European Player of the Century in an election held by the IFFHS, and came second, behind Pelé in their World Player of the Century poll. He came third, behind Pelé and Diego Maradona, in a vote organised by the French weekly magazine France Football consulting their former Ballon D'Or winners to elect their Football Player of the Century.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here's another rumour...we are rumoured to sign Jarosik, the former Chelsea man.

we'd better look for 5 star performers like van D Vaart (who is being linked with Bayern), Diego, D'Allesandro...those kind of players.
jarosik!

d'alessandro, vdv or riquelme will be great.
Old 25-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

he so skillful but his son so so nia.
sad

riquelme has lost his touch, dunno y not his usual self. seems he is destined to return to his native home.
d'alessandro, playing regulary in zaragoza, seems enjoyi the spanish football. dun tink he will come.
summore spur shd bought him when he was at loan(i tink so) at portsmouth.
vdv, hope. hamburger although out of relegation battle in germany but the club is struggling. best time to poach him over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1