The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2006, 09:32 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Have have!! kekekee...lei ke hai...u really think i OKT for hatyai huh??
i saw tirak99's folder photo too..! interesting..
btw u sure the man wif the big dick real fact bo?? KNN freaking huge willie he got there..!
i think i cant join u guys for the silent mob liao...
I tot maybe u have mah... u have so many contacts in Hatyai.
Old 20-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Ma Hai... u really blur need to go shot lah!!!

The big dick pics posted by bro Warmnites lah and not by bro Thai75!!!

Ma Hai!
yea I know bro Warmnites posted but the owner of the big dick is someone else what...kekeke yours is it? I think the face already super-imposed one, original face belongs to GTM
Old 20-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ma Hai... u really blur need to go shot lah!!!

The big dick pics posted by bro Warmnites lah and not by bro Thai75!!!

Ma Hai!
yea I know bro Warmnites posted but the owner of the big dick is someone else what...kekeke yours is it? I think the face already super-imposed one, original face belongs to GTM
Old 20-02-2006, 03:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I tot maybe u have mah... u have so many contacts in Hatyai.
my contacts not as many as yours lei...your contact of tiraks is the most among Realm brudders!!
btw very long never hear from No.1 liao...he busy huh??
Old 20-02-2006, 03:42 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
U want nice nice impose pic of u rite?? U forget my work is what arr? U want u tell me lah!! kekeke..
Old 20-02-2006, 03:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
my contacts not as many as yours lei...your contact of tiraks is the most among Realm brudders!!
btw very long never hear from No.1 liao...he busy huh??
I dont have tirak liao... all left me after they have met u last trip in hatyai!

TSH No1 kena kong tao in CM, he will be back tonite but i doub he will step in the plane or not... he called me said very hard to leave the 20 gers behind he has fucked in 4 nites. I told him took few back share with us loh... then b4 he hanged up the phone he said: Fuck U. kekeke...
Old 20-02-2006, 05:41 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I dont have tirak liao... all left me after they have met u last trip in hatyai!

TSH No1 kena kong tao in CM, he will be back tonite but i doub he will step in the plane or not... he called me said very hard to leave the 20 gers behind he has fucked in 4 nites. I told him took few back share with us loh... then b4 he hanged up the phone he said: Fuck U. kekeke...
not me lei..! that guy is Thai75food lah..he is the Handsome one. not me.!!

ma hai..20gers in 4 nites...means 1 nite..he F*&K 5 gers...wau lau! he really NO.1
Old 20-02-2006, 05:47 PM

Re: For Katoeylover....

hey hey hey..brudder Katoeylover..i always save the best for you...
if still not satisfied, i will post some more....

the 1st pic is the one you with the 'tigeress' kekeke but dun worry i put up a mosiac for you!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/kty.jpg

the 2nd pic was to make you recuperate after the 'tigeress' attack!
and btw where is the FR (tigeress) u suppose to write on..??

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...us/3chicks.jpg

not for others brudders to view...but if u insist..so be it. i am sure katoeylover dun mind..
Old 20-02-2006, 05:48 PM

Re: Tiger Promotion

Last edited by taurus75; 20-02-2006 at 05:53 PM. Reason: change title...
Old 20-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Photos for KLT69

Quote:
yeah..maybe i going down during my birthday..wanna join me? so that we can have 6 gals in a row...!!
very tempting offer leh.... but can bring forward ur birthday or not kekeke...
tat month abit difficult.... march-apr seems better.... anyway we can planned when we meet in s'pore....
Old 21-02-2006, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
very tempting offer leh.... but can bring forward ur birthday or not kekeke...
tat month abit difficult.... march-apr seems better.... anyway we can planned when we meet in s'pore....
then u better call me when u on spore soil.
i will bring u to a Thai pub...kekeke..or we wait for KLKOOL to join us too..!
birthday can bring forward meh??
Old 21-02-2006, 09:36 AM

Re: Coming Public Holidays in Hatyai

APRIL 13 – 15, 2006
THE GRAND SONGKRAN FESTIVAL
Nationwide

AN INTRODUCTION TO SONGKRAN

"Songkran" is a word from the Sanskrit language which means to "move into" and refers to the orbit of the sun moving into Aries. It marks the end of a 12-month cycle and the beginning of a new solar year. Songkran is therefore the Thai New Year celebrations.

This traditional Thai custom of merry-making is the Kingdom's most 'sanuk' (fun-filled) festival, celebrated with tremendous enthusiasm, nation-wide, once a year. In most parts of the country, Songkran extends over a period of 3 days.

Known the world-over for its characteristic tradition of water-throwing ranging from a courteous sprinkle or a polite splash, to harmless water pistols and showers from garden hoses to the well-aimed bucket or water-cannon . delivered in a festive spirit. Without a doubt, on the practical side, Songkran is a refreshing solution to "beating the heat" in the hottest season of the year. There is a however a much deeper significance to "Songkran".

Apart from marking a new beginning, Songkran is also a time for thanksgiving. It is an important time for individuals to reflect upon the many acts of kindness and thoughtfulness each has personally experienced and to remember how such acts of generosity and compassion bring peace, happiness and well-being. Songkran is also the time for reunions and family ties are renewed.

At the heart of each Thai custom and tradition, there is always a logical reason for its existence. The festive elements of the celebration, the cultural values, the social code of conduct and individual belief and practices are intertwined. Songkran embodies the traditional Thai cultural values.

The underlying significance of Songkran is the process of cleansing and purification - the purging of all ills, misfortune and evil and starting the New Year afresh with all that is good and pure. Water is symbolic of the cleaning process and signifies purity

THE CULTURAL VALUES BEHIND SONGKRAN

The Cultural Values of the Songkran Festival are expressed through the various ceremonies and rituals. The meaningful aspects of Songkran are varied and culturally rich.
The first Cultural Value is "Thanksgiving" - The demonstration of gratitude and an expression of thanks to individuals who have have "done good" or shown goodwill and are worthy of respect and recognition.

Thanksgiving is demonstrated in Ceremonial aspects of Songkran such as the bathing of Buddha statues with lustral water, and the pouring of lustral water over elders and respected individuals conveys this and other outward demonstration of respect.

The Second Cultural Value is Loyalty to Ancestors. This is achieved through merit-making.

The Third Cultural Value focuses on the an individual's sense of awareness of his/her responsibilities towards the family and home. It is demonstrated via the traditional custom of "spring cleaning".

The Fourth Value addresses the Value of Religion and highlights the well- defined roles and responsibilities of the "temples and monasteries" on the one hand and the community served by the religious institution.

Observance of this principle involves :
Community involvement in the spring-cleaning of temples Meritmaking and offering food and alms to monks The bathing of Buddha statues and monks The construction of "chedis" or stupas and the decoration or beautification of temple surroundings

The Fifth Value is "Acts of kindness and generosity" towards others or Doing good for others".

Demonstrated by the preparation, exchange and sharing of food and desserts by members of the community and the sprinkling of water on each other. This is a gesture of hospitality shown as individuals attempt to "cool" each other off in the intense summer heat.

The Sixth Value is the Spirit of Co-Operation and Community Spirit demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of the community in Songkran festivities, sharing in the fun, spreading happiness and goodwill to all.

The morning of Songkran Day begins with merit-making according to local customs and traditions. Younger folks make their way to show their respect and seek the blessings of elders and individuals of seniority by making offerings. The ritual which accompanies this show of respect is highly elaborate. Deep respect and reverence is shown to the highest institution of the Kingdom - the monarchy and members of the royal family, learned individuals in particular those who are "teachers" the providers of knowledge to students and elders recognised for their worldly experience and wisdom.

This gesture of respect manifests itself in the form of a colourful and vibrant procession. This is Songkran and not a moment's "sanuk" is to be missed. Bright colours, song and dance and festive fun is the order of the day.

Once the ceremonial gesture of respect has been shown and the good-spirited water-throwing is over, everyone returns home to "freshen up" and prepare for the evening's celebrations which consists of various performances and forms of entertainment. Not to be missed is the "Ram Wong" Thai folk dance. The "Ram Wong" enables everyone to join in the fun.
Old 21-02-2006, 11:50 AM

Re: $9.98 Roarrrrrrrrr promotion!!

Old 21-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
then u better call me when u on spore soil.
i will bring u to a Thai pub...kekeke..or we wait for KLKOOL to join us too..!
birthday can bring forward meh??
hahaha... I am Baccckkkkk!!! Probably in SG during end of the month.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-02-2006, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hahaha... I am Baccckkkkk!!! Probably in SG during end of the month.
welcome back brudder..leike hai...heard from Dekuip..u have 20gers for 4 nites in CM??!! NBZZZ

anyway..i will be refreshing my FRs during that 8 days stay in Hatyai..so brudders stay tuned..! coz the my 1st night there is str8 on to Kiss Channel to meet up wif u guyszzz...
NO.1 is back...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1