The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

No worries.....enjoy your trip and share your experience.

btw, there are many tour desks around, as many as massage shops.
Slowly walk around to compare prices. I havent been a normal tourist so cant advise u on that.

As the saying goes....."there's one in every hotel"
Old 03-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Today is my last day at phuket. i was here from 29 June to 3 July. This is my 2nd trip to phuket in a year.

Basically 1 spend a total of 1.5k (hotel,Flights, Island Tour, massage everyday,food, gals)for this tour, well spend as i did enjoy myself.

Stay at Patong Beach IBIS Hotel great hotel gal friendly only need the gal to register at the counter no fee needed.

There is lots of massage palour at patong beach aleast more than 20 palours. Did not go to Christine Massage as i have try soapy massage on the first trip to phuket. Cost 2800B for 2 hours, did not find it worthly...

Had Thai and Oil massage everyday, Thai Massage is 200b, Oil Massage 300B. Bros please do not expect SYT at this palours mostly MILF of cos do have a few acceptable gals(Have to lower your expection). Most of the gals i have are good at massage and are fun... HJ at 1000b, Mostly only offer HJ as the space is small, some have partion, some only a curtain. Not every massage i take up the offer depend on my mood also.. even i turn them down not once any gals have shown me back face. However i do come cross gals ask for 3000b just for HJ only, which of cos i turn down. Bros you might have to nego the price for Special.

2nd and 3rd night i brought 2 massage gals back hotel for fun.. somehow gals here dun talk abt price for special. It seem like the gals know what is the market price... Not sure if 2000B for whole night is too ex??? i find it ok.. Bros, you need to pop the qns if u want to bring the gals back hotel. If you think u wan to bring the gals back, i would suggest that u only visit the massage palours at 11.00pm to 11.30pm. cos the massage gals only finish work after 12am..that is the closing time for all the massage palours, but of cos there is still some open till 2am but all the gals cant make it..

As for clubbing.. i would say bros dun waste your time visiting agogo pubs, soi eric, soi dragon, Tiger disco as all this bars or pub u need to pay bar fine depending on the bar starting from 500b to 1500b.

Like me if i cant find any gals from massage palours after 12am, i would visit the famous bangla street. Bros please do not accept those touts telling you best prices for drinks or tiger show along the street as you will need to pay more for your drinks. And as i mention at those pubs and bar i mention you will pay more for Lady Drinks as it part of the Bar Gals income too. So to me dun waste your time visiting the AGOGO bars or bars along bangla street.

Do visit Banana Disco and Hollywood Disco all near bangla street. For Banana the drink is 50B more than hollywood. Drinks price for Banana is at 200B while Hollywood is at only 150B.

Only my last night, somehow to have luck manage to find a SYT 21 years old at Hollywood. Enjoy myself very much at Hollywood. I would really reccomend all bros to visit Hollywood even there is lots of Ang Mo..Asian 2 hands 2 legs cant count at both disco. The best part is when you visit the gents there is 3 guys in the toilet which will massage for you, crack your bone and neck when u are washing you hands.. very good service like kings... do give tips i have them each 100b and the shown me a secret ... the glass panel at the gent can see through ladies next door.. dun think the ladies know abt it....Free Show....

the waitress there are friendly too... maybe i gave one of them 50B tips for every drinks i order.. she gave me kiss, hugs, dance with me, even manage to touch her boobs.... Too bad i found a syt before i get to know the waitress better if not i guess she will follow me back....

My gals was great..very hardworking on the beds...guess i have too much drinks as i drink from 1am to 5am... so cannot come for the 1st round even though she BJ, ride, hj for me for half an hours....sleep for 5 hours.. woke me up by BJ for me....auto cap me and ride me hard......Did almost everything... try AJ on her.. not objection.....The only imprefect abt her was her boobs is only a cup.. but she repay me back working very hard on the bed.. had 3 round with her in 24hrs... old already legs was like jelly after the 3rd round...
Old 03-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, bro, look like u enjoy urself very much over there.... IBIS is good but just abit too far as nw is Low-Season so izzt very to cheap to stay at those high-end hotel as for HJ i think izzt just $500B if u r lucky maybe u ask her for BJ maybe $1000B , loving reading ur FR i will go there in Oct as i still got a RTN which i change for my April trip.... maybe next time u guys try here

Last Minute Hotels by Latestays
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket last minute offers from LateStays

Phuket Nightlife - BJ-Bar in Patong??

pls take note this

Phuket Gazette – Phuket daily news, events, jobs, classifieds, yellow pages, TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Today is my last day at phuket. i was here from 29 June to 3 July. This is my 2nd trip to phuket in a year.

Basically 1 spend a total of 1.5k (hotel,Flights, Island Tour, massage everyday,food, gals)for this tour, well spend as i did enjoy myself.

Stay at Patong Beach IBIS Hotel great hotel gal friendly only need the gal to register at the counter no fee needed.

There is lots of massage palour at patong beach aleast more than 20 palours. Did not go to Christine Massage as i have try soapy massage on the first trip to phuket. Cost 2800B for 2 hours, did not find it worthly...

Had Thai and Oil massage everyday, Thai Massage is 200b, Oil Massage 300B. Bros please do not expect SYT at this palours mostly MILF of cos do have a few acceptable gals(Have to lower your expection). Most of the gals i have are good at massage and are fun... HJ at 1000b, Mostly only offer HJ as the space is small, some have partion, some only a curtain. Not every massage i take up the offer depend on my mood also.. even i turn them down not once any gals have shown me back face. However i do come cross gals ask for 3000b just for HJ only, which of cos i turn down. Bros you might have to nego the price for Special.

2nd and 3rd night i brought 2 massage gals back hotel for fun.. somehow gals here dun talk abt price for special. It seem like the gals know what is the market price... Not sure if 2000B for whole night is too ex??? i find it ok.. Bros, you need to pop the qns if u want to bring the gals back hotel. If you think u wan to bring the gals back, i would suggest that u only visit the massage palours at 11.00pm to 11.30pm. cos the massage gals only finish work after 12am..that is the closing time for all the massage palours, but of cos there is still some open till 2am but all the gals cant make it..

As for clubbing.. i would say bros dun waste your time visiting agogo pubs, soi eric, soi dragon, Tiger disco as all this bars or pub u need to pay bar fine depending on the bar starting from 500b to 1500b.

Like me if i cant find any gals from massage palours after 12am, i would visit the famous bangla street. Bros please do not accept those touts telling you best prices for drinks or tiger show along the street as you will need to pay more for your drinks. And as i mention at those pubs and bar i mention you will pay more for Lady Drinks as it part of the Bar Gals income too. So to me dun waste your time visiting the AGOGO bars or bars along bangla street.

Do visit Banana Disco and Hollywood Disco all near bangla street. For Banana the drink is 50B more than hollywood. Drinks price for Banana is at 200B while Hollywood is at only 150B.

Only my last night, somehow to have luck manage to find a SYT 21 years old at Hollywood. Enjoy myself very much at Hollywood. I would really reccomend all bros to visit Hollywood even there is lots of Ang Mo..Asian 2 hands 2 legs cant count at both disco. The best part is when you visit the gents there is 3 guys in the toilet which will massage for you, crack your bone and neck when u are washing you hands.. very good service like kings... do give tips i have them each 100b and the shown me a secret ... the glass panel at the gent can see through ladies next door.. dun think the ladies know abt it....Free Show....

the waitress there are friendly too... maybe i gave one of them 50B tips for every drinks i order.. she gave me kiss, hugs, dance with me, even manage to touch her boobs.... Too bad i found a syt before i get to know the waitress better if not i guess she will follow me back....

My gals was great..very hardworking on the beds...guess i have too much drinks as i drink from 1am to 5am... so cannot come for the 1st round even though she BJ, ride, hj for me for half an hours....sleep for 5 hours.. woke me up by BJ for me....auto cap me and ride me hard......Did almost everything... try AJ on her.. not objection.....The only imprefect abt her was her boobs is only a cup.. but she repay me back working very hard on the bed.. had 3 round with her in 24hrs... old already legs was like jelly after the 3rd round...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Hi, Bro, in the 3hotel u chose i think sea sun sand hotel is a better choice but i stay before Baumanburi hotel izzt a nice hotel n good price as for deevana patong it will abit too far to walk but izzt still all in walking distance...

http://www.mapjack.com/
Phuket, Thailand Maps. Hotel, Guesthouse, Bars, Restaurants, Divers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
recent reviews and posts sound so "unattractive" about phuket...

i would be making my 1st trip to phuket with 1 guy friend this coming july and i would like to seek the advice of seniors and brothers who have been there before.

im planning a short getaway with the sightseeing and island-visiting in the daytime and as well as some LOS infamous night activities

i got tons of questions i like to ask but i know this is not a travel forum. so i hope i dun annoy anyone here, just wish to get some opinons and help.

accomodation wise what is the best reccommendation that u guys suggest?
im contemplating between deevana patong or somewhere cheaper like Baumanburi hotel or the sea sun sand hotel...
somewhere near to the beach and as well as to the "action"

next will be transportation, heard that u can book a cab for the whole day ard S$30+ or it is better to just hail a cab when u need it?

and finally for the "night activities"
would phuket city disco such as hollywood or some major disco appeal more better than the ones in soi blanga?
as in i've heard phuket city offer the fairer thais and they prefer asians company as well.

hope some brothers can help me out with the above

hi, Bro powerpower, i saw ur Baipho Hotel before as izzt a nice cosy hotel good price for it maybe next time u try here

Last Minute Hotels by Latestays

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower View Post
I stayed in Baipho Hotel for 4 nights for a total of 4,300baht (low season special rates) and they provide me pick-up from airport to hotel free of charge, the bed is very comfortable, with free WIFI. However the hotel not very near to Patong Beach (I thought safer in case Tsunami. ). I rented a motobike for 200baht per day, top-up gasoline at about 100baht per day. Without a motobike, you are like handicap.

Just be careful when you are at Soi Bangla when ppl approach you to see "sexy lady, pingpong show"at Agogo Pubs. Because the drinks pricelist is 3-5 times more expensive then you just walk in on your own. E.g 500bath for a faking beer! If you walk in on your own, you pay 100-150baht for a beer.

Go for the parasailing, quite fun and have an overview of patong beach, do it at around 5.30pm-6pm during sunset.....beautiful. They will try to ketok' you at 1,500baht, can negotiate to 1,000baht. It just a 5-6 minutes ride.

Enjoy!!!

BaiPho Hotel
Baipho Lifestyle - A Beautiful Boutique Hotel at Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Bro deny76, take notice....

Phuket Gazette – Phuket daily news, events, jobs, classifieds, yellow pages, TV

Patong bars to close July 7, Asarnha Bucha Day

PATONG, PHUKET: All entertainment venues in Patong will close on July 7 to observe the Buddhist holiday of Asarnha Bucha.

Sompetch Moosopon, president of the Patong Entertainment Business Association (PEBA), said the PEBA committee met at the Baan Sukhothai Hotel & Spa on Tuesday to discuss plans for Asarnha Bucha Day, which is a public holiday in Thailand.

It was agreed to hold merit-making ceremonies as well as a range of activities aimed at building camaraderie among the scores of people employed in the Patong nightlife entertainment industry.

“This will be the seventh consecutive year that we will close entertainment venues in Patong to give workers the chance to make merit and reflect on the importance of Buddhism. We want to establish this as a tradition for Soi Bangla and all of Patong,” he said.

Employees of over 400 entertainment venues are expected to take part, he said.

Events will kick off just after dawn, a time when many nightlife workers are normally just going to bed.

At 7am there will be an alms-offering ceremony organized by Patong Municipality, with merit-makers offering monks rice, non-perishable foodstuffs, robes and other necessities.

Financial contributions will also be accepted by the Patong Hospital Foundation, a charity set up to help poor patients pay their medical bills, he said.

The Patong Football Field on the beach road will be the focus of activity in the afternoon, when “sport color day” activities will see workers from various nightlife establishments band together into nine teams, each with a different color.

Bar boys from Soi Paradise and other sois catering to the needs of gay clientele will compete on the purple and pink teams, for example.

The wide range of competitive events will include such classics as tug-of-war and sack races. Awards will also be given to the teams with the best cheering sections.

“We want to develop harmony and give everyone a chance to have fun with one another,” Mr Sompetch said.

The merit-making and team-building activities will help create a unified spirit, helping industry workers fight together to survive during these tough economic times, he said.

The economic downturn has hit the industry hard, with the number of tourists down an estimated 50% year-on-year, Mr Sompetch said.

“I can’t predict what the situation will be like by the end of the year, but I don’t see any positive signs,” he said.

In light of the economic downturn, PEBA strongly supports extending operating hours past those currently mandated by the Ministry of Interior (MoI).

The MoI currently issues licenses under six categories depending on the nature of entertainment and services offered and whether the establishment falls inside a designated entertainment zone. Currently, the latest any nightlife venue in Phuket can legally remain open is 2am.

PEBA’s most recent bid to have operating hours extended got a cool response from Phuket Governor Wichai Phraisa-ngop earlier this month.

The governor, himself an MoI appointee, said any extension must come with MoI approval.

Earlier this month, Mr Sompetch reported that the downturn had forced some 30% of the estimated 500 entertainment venues in Patong to close down or go out of business completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny76 View Post
i will staying at a hotel in Kata Beach frm 7-10july. who wants to cheong, can msg me.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Bro Hunter, Haha that why i dun have time to visit u at banana disco on some night.. day time i went for island tour... will be back soon as i am starting to miss Phuket after touchdown in SG....sigh......

Have to thanks those bro who have gave good FR here, it help me to know where to go, what to do...Feel like a Phuketian... cos i know what i want to do...etc...

Sorry as for High End Hotel i heard most have to pay a fee for bring gals back... from from a few Ozz man who stay at Graceland Resort they have to pay 2500B per night for each gal.. therefore they find other cheap place to have some fun... I have problem the last time at Holiday Inn Phuket.. was not allow to bring gals back... no even want me to pay fee... etc...

Before i go to the trip i will update myself with the Phuket News so as to know what is happening there....
Old 04-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

ok i also dun not party much as go there until abit bored lioa but just love the place, izzt like that u will sure missed Phuket as i went thru what u been thru in 2000 when my friend brought me there the frist time n i went back there again in 4month time, if u book for Twin Stay then i think u can bring them back without paying the Joiner Fee, hope everyone enjoy their trip there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro Hunter, Haha that why i dun have time to visit u at banana disco on some night.. day time i went for island tour... will be back soon as i am starting to miss Phuket after touchdown in SG....sigh......

Have to thanks those bro who have gave good FR here, it help me to know where to go, what to do...Feel like a Phuketian... cos i know what i want to do...etc...

Sorry as for High End Hotel i heard most have to pay a fee for bring gals back... from from a few Ozz man who stay at Graceland Resort they have to pay 2500B per night for each gal.. therefore they find other cheap place to have some fun... I have problem the last time at Holiday Inn Phuket.. was not allow to bring gals back... no even want me to pay fee... etc...

Before i go to the trip i will update myself with the Phuket News so as to know what is happening there....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jaded is Cool - loads of Potential

thank you hunterhi and rapier1978 for your FRs and tips

i'm plannin not to chiong the AGG and sleazy pubs but head for the banana or hollywood clubs instead
not really goin for a sex tour coz dont wanna get my buddy into "trouble"
just got a "official" CO u see

so maybe just go down to the clubs and hang ard, dance abit, drink some beers and see if there's any "happening"

would be stayin at poppa

btw may i know where is hollywood or banana located?
is it walk-able from Rat-U Thit 200 Pee Soi
Old 07-07-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Haiz...still never do homework.....
Find Bangla and you'll find Hollywood. Find Hollywood, walk towards the beach, turn left at the coastal road, walk 5 mins and u'll find Banana.

So when u going dude? Your hotel is Poppa palace? Looking at the map not very near to Bangla, prolly 15 mins walk.....but there's many seafood shop both along the coastal road or along 200 years old road. So along the way can eat then go over bangla to 'chill'. If i'm not mistaken outside your hotel have all the makan stalls liao......cheap and good seafood.......enjoy!!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

Bro Jaded first time to phuket??? Dun worrry i stay at IBIS Patong which is 20mins walk down on the way there is lots of seafood shop so you wont have a chance to feel hungry. for massage i prefer those massage palours near christine massage as the gals looked better than those near your hotel.

Yes head to Banana or Hollywood instead as rest of the pub is more for Ang Mo and Soi Eric has lots of LB.. so make sure u confirmed that is 100% Gal before you bring back .... ir ok to do abit of rubbing there.. anyway if the gal want to follow you back she will do most of the hinting etc....
Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Bro Jaded, for tour desk i would reccoment MR MARK TOUR 2. His tour shop is near Club Lime facing the beach the road name is called Thaweewong Road if i can remember.. I only paid 1200B for Phi Phi island tour package. Transfer, soft drink and lunch is provided worth it... during the tour i found out from some of the ang mo that they are paying 1500b to 1800b for the same trip... hehe.... lucky i am a chinese....

you may google search MR MARK TOUR 2 in Phuket for more details and review.

BTW he offer airport transfer for 600B and also offer to take me to Big Budda and Wat Chalong... very Great Service
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

hi, Bro, remebemer to bargain for the thing u buy as izzt LOW-SEASON so it will be cheaper... enjoy ur trip...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Guys,

Side track abit, any bros out there know of any famous temple in Phuket worth a visit?

Will be going down to Phuket end of the month and hope to visit some temples in the daytime to atone for my sins at nite

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel&nicole View Post
Hi Guys,

Side track abit, any bros out there know of any famous temple in Phuket worth a visit?

Will be going down to Phuket end of the month and hope to visit some temples in the daytime to atone for my sins at nite

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Bro..tks for the pts!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

You can visit Wat Chalong and Big Buddha to atone you sin... Haha.. will do that the next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1