The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro Clarencemax01.
Nice FR.
Kofa told me you are a nice chap.
Cheers.
lai lai senior support support.
Support what?
Old 27-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencemax01 View Post
Contribute my first balai trip
Went to Balai on 23/07 - 26/07

Nice FR but pls translate the conversation from malay to english. For those that don't understand their language. Up u. Thanks
Old 27-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Support what?
Up him for effort to write FR.
kuku.
Old 27-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Good FR clarencemax, up u pts later,

on the case of payment to OKTs, I did on few occasion paid later, due to straight from jetty to farm without visiting the money changer first. Only when the girl arrives at my room with one guy to collect the payment.

did hear stories from other gals about other gals stealing from their customer, didn't encounter yet, you could always get a small lock to lock your bag and valuables in.

did not encounter runaways yet, but did let one or two girls go back earlier when they asked me politely and give me one good round before let them go, one even on that same evening 11pm reason she gave no doubt BS was she afraid to sleep in hotel room.
Old 27-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Up him for effort to write FR.
kuku.
Upz must report to you meh
Old 27-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
JB77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Some photo to share

Just sharing.This cewek just pass away in hospital due to illness.Go ahead and verify.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB77 View Post
Just sharing.This cewek just pass away in hospital due to illness.Go ahead and verify.
Died in kampung. Eat durian and drink liquor.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

talking about durian....correct me if I wrong....balai no durian right.........batam I saw.......balai hmmmm
Old 27-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
talking about durian....correct me if I wrong....balai no durian right.........batam I saw.......balai hmmmm
Died in her kampung not balai.
Whether her kampung got durian or not I don't know.
Just sharing what I heard in evening.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Died in her kampung not balai.
Whether her kampung got durian or not I don't know.
Just sharing what I heard in evening.
When you want to treat me durian and liquor? Beer also can. I tot it is a myth only
Old 27-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
clarencemax01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue from my previous post...

Sorry Bro Don28, below are my translation from Malay to English

1. Datang sini main = come here to play
2. Mahu main tak = want to play
3. Tak mahu = Don't want
4. Sudah ada = have already
5. Boleh terus = can continue
6. Sangat lapar, mahu makan sekarang = feel hungry, want to eat now
7. Cantik, Comel, Suka = Pretty, cute, like
8. saya mahu lima kali = i want five times
9. Tak kuat = not strong enough

Day 3
Since hotel maxi breakfast not meet my expectation, i told Kofa bring me to eat Bak Kut Teh next morning after we ate dinner at Dolphine. Kofa told me he need to fetch two bro from jetty in the morning. I told him ok. Went down to lobby meet Kofa and at the same time meet Bro B and Bro E. Both of them also first time in Balai.

Went to eat Bak Kut Teh with Bro B and Bro E. The taste is nice, but i can't remember the shop name. Was recommended by U Channel before.

Proceed to Villa and reached about 10.30 am. Start to go in from first villa, stepped in less than 2 minutes and walked off. Continue to next villa, repeat the process again and again. Probably because of today is Monday, more cewek are available. Walk through to end, one of the cewek drag me and don't want to let me go. I told her i will come later but she refused to let go. I told her my friend is waiting me at next villa. She keep hugging me, i told her i feel shy. I said i will find you later. I promise. She finally let me go.

If i take her i think i will get another good fuck but.... her face CMI. I don't waste my bullet on her. Today my plan is to find SYT not Milf.

Went to villa 58 (i think villa 58 got A and B). The last one should be villa 58B. Next to it is Villa 58A. Saw a cewek i like but the cewek next to her like me. I try to talk to her but she seems like not very aggressive than the other cewek. Check with OKT the cewek she like me about her age and where she come from. 19 years old and from Jawa, never give birth before. Price quote at 1 million. Kofa try to bargain on it but OKT refuse to go down the price. Saw her again, her look is not pretty type but acceptable. Paid to OKT 1 million and ask him send to my room at 2pm.

Bro B and Bro E keep searching around villa but none of them meet their expectation. Back to hotel and call reception to arrange a massage girl from sakura for 2 hours massage. Girl come, looks ok and start massage. During massage, asking about the price for FJ and quoted me 50 dollars. I told her 250K ruppiah, she said can't. Must 400K. I said no. Finally settle at 350K ruppiah. When she take off the cloth, wow the body shape is slim and no stretch marks on her body. After i took off her bra, i felt being cheated. Her breast shriveled. This situation is very similar like we bath so long and our finger get wrinkly.

Since already commited FJ. No choice, cap on and proceed the action. Fuck like a dead fish. Look at her breast again, my little bro keep pull back....and my brain keep warning me to withdraw. This time can't cum. She said still have 10 more minutes to go. I told her never mind. Took off the cap and lying down on the bed. Paid her and said bye bye to her. Quickly take a bath before cewek come.

Plan to have a lunch but still feel not hungry. Decided not to eat. Keep thinking her breast, totally no mood to eat. Cewek come at 2pm. This time is without makeup. Her look is better than this morning.

Start to break ice with her. Ask her want to watch tv? She said ok. She check with me how i know Kofa? I told her was recommended by friend. She told me Kofa is very famous in SBF. I said "huh, really". She said her tamu (client) told her. Less than 15 minutes, she offer me to bath with her. I told her i already bathed just now. Look at her pity face again, to avoid disappointment i said ok. Nothing special, help me to wash and only touch her body here and there. I still find Milf perform better.

Lying down on bed, she start playing with me. I told her "Koko tak kuat, sudah kongkek banyak kali". (I am not strong, already fuck many times). She asked where you put your condom, i pointed to her. She took it. I showed my little bro to her, still in the sleeping mode. She asked wanted ice-cream? I smile at her and said "apa itu ice cream?" (what is ice cream?). "Boleh makan ke?" (Can eat or not). She straightaway blowjob for me. Her skill not bad. When my little bro stand up, cap on and proceed my first round with her.

She offered different position, but i only accommodate a few with her. I don't think my little bro can last for so long after two nights of action. After first round, she said she wanted to sleep and hugging me to sleep with her. I contacted the second massage lady where i met her at Sakura massage during my first day in Balai. I asked her whether she can come to my room for massage on day 4 morning 8 am, she said yes. Will elaborate later.

About 6.30pm, went to Silver river again with Bro B and Bro E. As usual, we ordered black pepper crab, Thai steam fish, sambal kangkung and other dishes. Thai steam fish quite nice also. Start chit chat with Bro B and Bro E. They are nice person, have a good conversation with them.

My original plan was to buy satey kambing (mutton satey) to eat after we went to back hotel. Bro B and Bro E seems interested and want to have a try. Ask Kofa bring us to eat. Our stomach still full, we order 10 chicken satey and 20 mutton satey with 2 longtong (ketupat). The mutton satey is damn nice but the chicken satey is out of our expectation. I will order again for my next trip.

We go to Aston KTV. Not many girls inside KTV. Maybe is not the right timing to come here so early (9.15am). Went to Padin Mas and spent some times there. Went back to KTV again. Get a room to sing song until 1 am.

Back to my room, it is about 1.30 am. I said i want to bath now. She want to join me to bath together. I took off my cloth and her cloth as well, pick up her to bathroom and put her on bathtub. Also nothing special, wash here wash there.

She said want Kongkek? I told her can i do it tomorrow morning? I felt damn tired. She said she don't like to do in the morning. No choice i got proceed second round. I told her "jangan marah koko, nanti lembik" (don't angry with me, if i can't erect longer time). Blowjob first and proceed to fuck. Can't cum for first action. Rest about 15 minutes and start second action. This time round, must complete it ASAP. Cum after three minutes.

Day 4
After cewek left at 6.50am, started to pack up my stuffs. Took a shower and waiting massage lady to come. Kofa asking me to join him at maxi cafe with Bro B and Bro E. I told him can't, need to wait for massage lady. Waiting more than 20 minutes and the massage lady still didn't appear. Look at outside is raining heavily. I think she wouldn't come liao. Contacted Kofa and tell him i will join him at lobby. Check out at counter and wait for confirmation ticket back to Singapore.

Follow Kofa visit villa again. Like all senior bro here said, early bird catches the worm. Still have some acceptable stock is available. Saw the CMI lady who hugged me yesterday again. She thought i will booking today. I told her "Koko balik hari ini". (i back today). She change the target to others. In my mind, even you offer me free fuck i also don't want.

Went to Jetty and prepare to depart to Singapore.

Summary for third day:
Name: xxxxxxx
Origin: Jawa
Face: 5.5/10
Body: Slim and fit
Boob: B or C with firm
Pussy: Shave
BBBJ: 7.5/10 but also for a short while
Kiss: Very good, like frenching (damn shiok)
Painting: No
GFE: 9.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Good point: She like to play with me.

Food for third day:
Silver river: Thai steam fish (nice), can try other dishes.
Shop name forget: Bak kut teh (7/10), Mutton satey (7.5/10)

Others for third day:
KTV at Aston: (6/10), environment not bad but the karaoke system a bit lousy.
Girl at KTV: Mostly CMI, price also damn expensive. If bro is interest, can go to try. (For me i wouldn't spend it, unless she really worth me to spend that kind of money).

Thanks for reading and pardon for my poor english.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
Balai got durians but damn expensive..... their durians are those red seeds one.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Any bro can share whether will there be many people during 6-9Aug? Guessing some bro might take annual leave on 8aug (Mon)?
Old 29-07-2016, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 16
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros, Aston or Maxi? would like to consult all bros before booking...
Old 29-07-2016, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Hi Bros, Aston or Maxi? would like to consult all bros before booking...
Irony I favour Maxi but always stayed Aston because I get cheaper than Maxi.

Aston adv
Grand
Big room

Aston disadv
Old

Maxi adv
Newer
Convenient
Have cheaper room but no fridge

Maxi disadv
More ex
Rowdy