The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
bro newyorker u gotta tell me where is tis nagoya foodcourt...cannot find one in any map ive search so far ty!
I drive there, not sure how to tell you... From Utama hotel, you travel downwards( away from GOLDEN Gate direction, and go towards peniun direction( towards tua pek kong), make a left at a Y junction, you see it.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawbah View Post

Seniors please advice..~!! thank you in advance! =)

Hmm my itinerary is something like that:-

- Take 1st or 2nd ferry in the morning to batam.
- Reach about 9am there. (Indo earlier 1 hour)
- A&W Breakfast
- Go Formosa
- Rest abit go look for ceweks (Me go fishtank ... Queen, Indah most selection rite?) Friends is best got FL lor...
- Lunch (Anyhow eat or fastfood)
- R&R (Massage or shopping or stay hotel)
- Dinner (A1, Windsor, eat zi char)
- R&R (Ktv, Disco, buy beer play in hotel room)
- Sleep
- Back to SG.

Budget will be too tight anot ?? We have 3 - 4 person going...
300 for each person or 4 person?

Here is a rough break down..

ticketing is about $48 for 2 ways, if you go Hrabour bay.
A & W? Nagoya Hill, about $5
Formosa hotel is about $50
Friends going for FL? Try Pacific hotel. Prices vary from 400K($60) and above, not sure if you get a good deal.
Indah2, Queens are you better bet as there is a mamasan..... Early will get you the better ones.
Zhi char in A1? 3 of you? Plus Beer, I think about 60 bucks will do, depend on your selection of food. I do suggest "samudara" left side of the stage(Kara oK stage), so far, the best IMHO in A1.
As for yourself, if you are into massage, read my list below.
Beer is rather cheap, and you can carry into hotel rooms as well.

In formosa, there is a KTV there too, pick up is also possible in that KTV.

If you are going on a Sat, be prepared to face very heavy passenger traffic.. No bookings, first come first serve in harbour Front.

Old 18-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
alamak bro im referring to orion n lai lai n halo lah look very budget tat time my taxi drive past them...will look forward to try 89 on my next trip...thx for the heads up
If you dont want lai lai, there is also Bahari hotel, which is very budget too... round the corner of lai lai. Abi massage is nearby. Gold Bird is nearby, tropical is also nearby, copabacana is also near by..... Bynasty also....

For those who dono where is lai lai, it is behind GOodway hotel.....

Old 18-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Bro Newyorker!!

$300 is per person ...

We actually going Friday morning ... so should be ok ba ... hmm ya lor i is chiong fishtank one... but my friends wan chio chio FL ... so i asking around see got contacts anot ... if really bo bian then i think he can camp at pacific liao wahahahah!! =/

Thanks for the detailed breakdown and advice... it helps alot!! ^_^

Oh ya! i think we shall give "samudara" a try!
Old 18-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro Newyorker!!

Thanks for the detailed breakdown and advice... it helps alot!! ^_^

Oh ya! i think we shall give "samudara" a try!
Batam is not that expensive if you know where to get the good deals.

As for FLs, please be more careful with your belongings. THere are many stories about them in this thread. and always remember the cap.
And stay out of drugs!!! Ramadan is near and police are hungry as well.

There are actually many better places to eat, but I guess you all stick to places that are more common and flooded with Foreigners. At least you would not get into trouble easily, of cos, dont find trouble as well.

Old 18-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

If S$300 best they buy fishing nets and stay at Harbor Bay
Old 18-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
I drive there, not sure how to tell you... From Utama hotel, you travel downwards( away from GOLDEN Gate direction, and go towards peniun direction( towards tua pek kong), make a left at a Y junction, you see it.

Next time Mas newyorker88 can drive you around
Old 18-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
As for FLs, please be more careful with your belongings. THere are many stories about them in this thread. And stay out of drugs!!!
At least you would not get into trouble easily, of cos, dont find trouble as well.
Great Advis

Best to give them FLs a miss .

Stick to fishtanks
Old 18-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
alamak bro im referring to orion n lai lai n halo lah look very budget tat time my taxi drive past them...will look forward to try 89 on my next trip...thx for the heads up
My advise is to cal and book at least a few days ahead.
Old 19-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Lieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud of

Hello to all bro, anyone have been to jungle to choose girl before?? Pls do let me know thanks.
Old 19-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant_Thai View Post
Hello to all bro, anyone have been to jungle to choose girl before?? Pls do let me know thanks.
i did!! last sat i pick one frm jungle...350k...dwn there got one girl cost 800k dunno y so ex i see nothing special lol
Old 19-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, $300 enuff for everything anot? (inc. Ferry, Hotel, Food)... Planning to go this Friday...

Seniors please advice..~!! thank you in advance! =)

Hmm my itinerary is something like that:-

- Take 1st or 2nd ferry in the morning to batam.
- Reach about 9am there. (Indo earlier 1 hour)
- A&W Breakfast
- Go Formosa
- Rest abit go look for ceweks (Me go fishtank ... Queen, Indah most selection rite?) Friends is best got FL lor...
- Lunch (Anyhow eat or fastfood)
- R&R (Massage or shopping or stay hotel)
- Dinner (A1, Windsor, eat zi char)
- R&R (Ktv, Disco, buy beer play in hotel room)
- Sleep
- Back to SG.

Budget will be too tight anot ?? We have 3 - 4 person going...
Wah ur itinerary almost same as mine lah last wkend...eyeing for formosa n a&w n stuff...

$300 should be more than enuf i guess...me n my friends spent around $200 each and that include being "choped" by a taxi driver n no shopping

Quote:

Here is a rough break down..

ticketing is about $48 for 2 ways, if you go Hrabour bay.
A & W? Nagoya Hill, about $5
Formosa hotel is about $50
Friends going for FL? Try Pacific hotel. Prices vary from 400K($60) and above, not sure if you get a good deal.
Indah2, Queens are you better bet as there is a mamasan..... Early will get you the better ones.
Zhi char in A1? 3 of you? Plus Beer, I think about 60 bucks will do, depend on your selection of food. I do suggest "samudara" left side of the stage(Kara oK stage), so far, the best IMHO in A1.
As for yourself, if you are into massage, read my list below.
Beer is rather cheap, and you can carry into hotel rooms as well.

In formosa, there is a KTV there too, pick up is also possible in that KTV.

If you are going on a Sat, be prepared to face very heavy passenger traffic.. No bookings, first come first serve in harbour Front.
OR
U can take ferry to Batam center, $47 for 2 ways n upon reaching immediately change ur money n book ur hotel at KAHA. Last wk i ask it was 350k ($55) per rm...
Then taxi to ur hotel will cost 50k if take frm their taxi stand.

At least tats hw i start off my virgin batam trip
Old 19-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you dont want lai lai, there is also Bahari hotel, which is very budget too... round the corner of lai lai. Abi massage is nearby. Gold Bird is nearby, tropical is also nearby, copabacana is also near by..... Bynasty also....

For those who dono where is lai lai, it is behind GOodway hotel.....
thx bro but on a second thought i'll give those budget hotels a miss...doesnt feel safe leh the hotel...prefer a 3 star n above like formosa, puri or goodway...to each his own isnt it??

and anyone tried hotel sentosa before? read frm another thread mention it as a budget stay with resort amenities...sounds interesting
Old 19-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
thx bro but on a second thought i'll give those budget hotels a miss...doesnt feel safe leh the hotel...prefer a 3 star n above like formosa, puri or goodway...to each his own isnt it??

and anyone tried hotel sentosa before? read frm another thread mention it as a budget stay with resort amenities...sounds interesting
Sentosa have nice Big rooms to run around naked with a swimming pool and view.

Only sat back is no lifts and elevator - capek (tired) carrying the cewe up to the room .

Walk down to the main room, across the road nice food (makeshift stall)
Old 19-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro newyorker u gotta tell me where is tis nagoya foodcourt...cannot find one in any map ive search so far ty!
Nagoya foodcourt, to get there just hop into any taxi and tell them "nagoya foodcourt" coz everbody call it nagoya foodcourt. But if want to WALK from formosa, turn left from hotel, U see centre point mall, walk into the mall exit from the back exit. U see some small shophouse behind, in-between there is a road, T junction. Walk along that road. Reach another T junction, turn left is A1 foodcourt, walk striaght U find nagoya foodcourt after U pass Rashinta hotel (which is sadly closed, used to be one of the BEST place to stay if whole group go chiong.)

Quote:
OR
U can take ferry to Batam center, $47 for 2 ways n upon reaching immediately change ur money n book ur hotel at KAHA. Last wk i ask it was 350k ($55) per rm...
Then taxi to ur hotel will cost 50k if take frm their taxi stand.
For those that plan return trip to Batam, and planning using Batam centre ferry terminal, can buy the BatamFast ferry tickets at most money changer. S$18 only NOT inclusive of ANY tax. Can save a few bucks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread