The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 09-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dragghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kiyomi and Ocean from TheRisingLust

Very discreet place. Kiyomi greeted from the door with Ocean waiting in the room.
1st Round
Round started in shower when Kiyomi asking for what can and cannot be done. Heard bros talking about AR. I don't dare to try it but I let Kiyomi keep touching my a**h*le in the shower, a bit arousing.
We went to the room, they attacked my nipples. Half of my body covered with lipstick, so arousing.
Continues with double BBBJ, very long one; Crotch licking; DT by Kiyomi.
Then, continues with long double kissing, oh, i kissed them so deep and hard. Ocean want to run away but cannot. Kiyomi keep going. All saliva and lipstick all over our face.
Asked her to heavy spitting my c*ck before wearing condom.
Then, we followed up with doggy to Kiyomi for good 10 mins while sucking Ocean nipples and frenching. Cannot tahan to look at Kiyomi, we switched to missionary. Wildly kissing each other until both our faces sloppy, followed up with painting Kiyomi together with Ocean. It's so good that Kiyomi squirted out. Gave a kiss to the squirt, continue ramming her missionary. She got so wet when we switched again to woman on top, the pussy dripping with juices to my body. OMG. I continued ramming her while double kissing with Ocean. Kiyomi sweat so much. Then we continue with my fetish, sloppy f*ck. She spitted in my mouth and body while raping me. Oh, Ocean ran away, I pulled her back. My body and face so sticky, I pulled Kiyomi and Ocean face kissing them so hard until I done my 1st shot.

2nd shot
Because Ocean's collar bone is so sexy, like one of my hot friend in uni. I don't need to rest and continue my second shot.
Ocean and Kiyomi cathbathed me, it become more and more intense that half of my body is Kiyomi's saliva foam and another half is wetted Ocean's s lick and kisses.
I asked Kiyomi to help me preparing Ocean. We kissed her face and neck until all sloppy, she become so aroused. Then, continue painting her together.
Kiyomi knew what Ocean like. We attacked her mercilessly. Ocean allowed woman to paint her crotch but only allow men to paint her pussy.
Then, Kiyomi pushed my face to her pussy. Oh all the juices flow into my mouth. I asked Ocean to lick and kiss the bottom of my p*nis while Kiyomi painted the top, preparing for Ocean's turn.
Ocean asked me to commence f*cking without lubricant, oh my, she so wet. We commenced with missionary, ramming her. fast one no effect, but slow ones so effective, in 10 seconds she cannot tahan, she came while I kissed Kiyomi. Then, her leg went limp, I asked her to go for woman on top. She moved slow with the missionary's rhythm, heard the pussy squirt so many times. Then, I just hugged her ramming her fast to end her orgasm suffering while Kiyomi spitting in my mouth until I came.

After that, they cannot continue already, their legs cannot move. Kiyomi said she full already. Then, both of them hugged me while sleeping. After a while, I finished the session with showering. I realised that I also cannot walk already. Kiyomi then said "The Amazing Singapore".

Oh man, overall is 20/10.

Last edited by Dragghost; 09-03-2020 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p=19839873#post19839873
Model: Orange
Date: 09-Mar-2020
Location: East. Very discreet, not very accessible for ppl who don't drive
OKT: Bro XK is friendly and very prompt reply, booking was a breeze, managed to secured booking within 10mins

FR for Orange🍊:
Looks: 90% to photos, very pretty, vibe is like uni student that you see in platinum mall
Body: petite size and slim, with Thai tan
Boobs: Man made C cup that is still quite soft, can see the implant scar underneath the boobs
Tattoo: one rose tattoo on top of left side boob with her birthdate
French: started slow but as the session progress it went into DFK, as you get her aroused and high, she will turn into kissing fish
BBBJ: slow and sensual, started from nipple then go down to dick, keep licking and twirling around dickhead with her tongue
Painting: one line abalone, juicy and no smell with little hair, can see she quite enjoy being painted from her expression
FJ: wet and tight, very accommodative, 1st shot unloaded in missionary, hugged and pumped her till unload. 2nd shot started with cowgirl, her riding skills is quite good and can ride for quite long too. After that change to standing doggie in front of the makeup table and unloaded in standing doggie. 2nd shot took quite long and she has no complains abt that.
GFE: Although she only know simple eng, her GFE is still quite high, keep smiling and joking, really gives off cuteness of a young girl
RTF: highly likely, kudos to Bro XK for bringing such a gem to our shores for us to enjoy. Will continue to support this stable
Old 09-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR on SlutDungeon Bently:

Location: I must first talk about the location as well, because as other bros have pointed out, it's a really great place. I went there quite late at night so I'm not sure how discreet it is, but entry into the compound is rather straightforward and easy. The place is really very nice, spacious, looks like newly renovated with great beds and a clean toilet almost like a hotel. I wouldn't mind to overnight here at all if the girls were more to my liking. Anyway, kudos to OKT (i think some of the SiamDevil girls are sharing this place too, as I ranted about their choice of location being very poor last time

Anyway, on to the girl, Bently looks about 70-80% to her photos, she has a mole near her lip & somewhere around her nose. Regardless, her service is good and she can speak English quite well too. I did AJ her (my tool size is really quite average) and no complains from her (bigger sized bros might want to try - honestly she looks quite bored even when I was pumping her ass lol) The highlight of her is, as per photos, her PHAT ASS indeed. Her ass & thighs have enough meat that you will guarantee to hear the piak-piak sound when you ram your balls deep inside her. Yeah, really that awesome juicy phat-ass. *Not the bah-bah or obese type IMO

RTF: Probably other girls, saw KFC there too who looks prettier IMO
Old 09-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragghost View Post
Kiyomi and Ocean from TheRisingLust

Very discreet place. Kiyomi greeted from the door with Ocean waiting in the room.
1st Round
Round started in shower when Kiyomi asking for what can and cannot be done. Heard bros talking about AR. I don't dare to try it but I let Kiyomi keep touching my a**h*le in the shower, a bit arousing.
We went to the room, they attacked my nipples. Half of my body covered with lipstick, so arousing.
Continues with double BBBJ, very long one; Crotch licking; DT by Kiyomi.
Then, continues with long double kissing, oh, i kissed them so deep and hard. Ocean want to run away but cannot. Kiyomi keep going. All saliva and lipstick all over our face.
Asked her to heavy spitting my c*ck before wearing condom.
Then, we followed up with doggy to Kiyomi for good 10 mins while sucking Ocean nipples and frenching. Cannot tahan to look at Kiyomi, we switched to missionary. Wildly kissing each other until both our faces sloppy, followed up with painting Kiyomi together with Ocean. It's so good that Kiyomi squirted out. Gave a kiss to the squirt, continue ramming her missionary. She got so wet when we switched again to woman on top, the pussy dripping with juices to my body. OMG. I continued ramming her while double kissing with Ocean. Kiyomi sweat so much. Then we continue with my fetish, sloppy f*ck. She spitted on my mouth and body while raping me. Oh, Ocean ran away. My body and face so sticky, I pulled Kiyomi and Ocean face kissing them so hard until I done my 1st shot.

2nd shot
Because Ocean's collar bone is so sexy, like one of my hot friend in uni. I dont need to rest and continue my second shot.
Ocean and Kiyomi cathbathed me, it become more and more intense that half of my body is Kiyomi's saliva foam and another half is wetted Ocean's s lick and kisses.
I asked Kiyomi to help me preparing Ocean. We kissed her face and neck until all sloppy, she become so aroused. Then, continue painting her together.
Kiyomi knew what Ocean like. We attacked her mercilessly. Ocean allowed woman to paint her crotch but only allow men to paint her pussy.
Then, Kiyomi pushed my face to her pussy. Oh all the juices flow into my mouth. Ocean asked me to commence f*cking without lubricant, oh my, she so wet. We commenced with missionary, ramming her. fast one no effect, but slow ones so effective, in 10 seconds she cannot tahan, she came while I kissed Kiyomi. Then, her leg went limp, I asked her to go for woman on top. She moved slow, heard the pussy squirt so many times. Then, I just hugged her ramming her fast while Kiyomi spitting on my mouth until I came.

After that, they cannot continue already, their legs cannot move. Kiyomi said she full already. Then, both of them hugged me while sleeping. After a while, I finished the session with showering. I realised that I also cannot walk already.

Oh man, overall is 20/10.
Love how u can come while being spat at bro 🤣
Up u for dat
Old 09-03-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=765210
Amm from pink lady
Overall a sextisfied session, OKT response fast and accurate instruction, location is central in a 4 star hotel, no reception record your ID so that's a big plus. Lady look is 20% discounted and more milf from the pic as the pic may be taken some while ago. Body is not slim type but quite meaty at the right place. Natural boob quite yummy to taste and shaved and widely open pussy for painting. BBBJ is good can DT and starts in front of the window with the pool view. She is horny requesting for more after my first shot but I just left since got work to do. Overall a decent bonk at the budget price.
Only down side is she has some sore throat and can't french. I also saw OKT posted further discount rate after my session finished that made me feel a bit down.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jojoloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on somi from PINK LADY

Somi abit of ting tong vibes, likes to French and kiss non stop. Will cuddle in between shots.

Was fucking her all over the room hahah! AND SHE CAN GRIP YOUR COCK WITH HER PUSSY!

Looks : 90% won’t reject syt
Body : no stretch make and her ass is top notch
Boobs : boobs lover can reject
French :: non stop.
GFE : feel like fucking your secondary school classmate.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jackass22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexation View Post
Recent FR for Vicky from RP

OKT was super responsive and easy to book.

Looks: 8/10 quite similar to photos. A little more tan and different hairstyle but looks recent.

Body: 8/10 Slim and a bit taller than most other girls. Still a good 10cm shorter than me, but a good height. Great body. No fat at all.

Boobs: 8/10 B/C ans natural which is a plus. Great feel in my hands.

French: didnt try

BBBJ: 10/10 hot damn. Like previous FR amazing DT with no gag reflex. Put my hands on her head and just kept pushing deeper down her throat. Felt so freaking amazing. CIM while DT was unbelievable. I'm a littlw in the big side (about 7inches) and she took the whole thing. This was the star of the show and might be the best I ever had.

FJ: Didn't try. The BBBJ was so amazing that's all I wanted for the whole session.

English: spoke simple English but was about to communicate. Used Google translate for some less simple stuff.

RTF? Absolutely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodLust88 View Post
FR for Coco from RP:

Location: central with accessible parking. Clean room with attached bathroom. If hungry can go nearby eat as its located in B area.

Looks: just slightly more tan than photos but still considered fair. Not those dark Thai tan. She's cute with braces and height about 1.55m, weight approx 42kg.

Body: no tattoos and B cup handful tits. Nipples light brown pinky and good to lick and suck. Slim and petite size girl and no fats. A little perky butt for doggy.

Action: never try as I dive down and eat her up for 10 mins and fingered her. Pushy is damn tight though have abit of beef curtain. Initially she hesitated but relented thereafter. Squirted twice from the fingering and she moan like Japanese av star,stereo sound type. Done her in missionary with fingering that she squirted more and also doggy. Lastly ended off by carrying to the big mirror and ram her hard.

Rating: 11/10 and will rtf, no horse run and this okt is trustworthy!

Point to note: she's going back 11th march.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclebelow View Post
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=765769

Kelly from RolyPoly

OKT: hassle free booking, straight to the point
Location: discreet but not very accessible for bros not driving. Room is very clean with toilet attached

Kelly is one of those girls who gives you butterflies in your stomach when you see her, like your first girlfriend from JC. She's coy, but playful and flirty. A little green on the BBBJ segment, but once the foreplay starts, you can see it in her eyes, she's hungry and horny and wants to milk you dry. Her boobs are what some might call 'water boobies', the jiggle when you do her missionary and doggy, the nicely shaped brown nipples, i had a good time planting my whole face in her bosom.

Overall: 8/10
RTF: definitely a yes! (If time permits)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenlong View Post
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=764024

Got koy from RP from afternoon slot.
Looks good.
Body slim and fit. Some tattoo.
Boob A++ soft.
Easy aroused and wet.
Good frencher and blow expert.
Lovely and cute, even if cannot speak English. But made effort to use translator to talk.
Even though she didn't have lunch, she still try her best. Good effort.
9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angel View Post
A FR for Tracy from RP

Looks - 9/10...
Boobs and Body - 9.5/10. Devilish body
BBBJ - quite sensual.... nice... got those innocent looks when she sucks..
Frenching - 8.5/10 Can really french and she is passionate into it as well.
Fingering - only on the outside and she seemed to be in pain.
Painting - She's trimmed and she loves her clit being licked. horny soft moans.
FJ - 10/10 . To me, tight and good.... cum twice and almost wanted to go for the third if times and $$ permits....
GFE - 10/10 No horse run.... I got no words to describe... RARE GEM.
RTF - Definately before she goes back...
RP bro really has many good gems now, so confused who to pick man
Old 09-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nicholaslee19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Koy from RP today

OKT: replies fast and is very patient even though I Initially turned him down for another offer and returned - 10/10

Hotel: simple but neat, with comfortable bed and decent toilet - 7/10

Looks: looks 23ish, the sweet and shy type - 8/10

Figure: a slim figure with some tattoos and flawless skin - 8/10

GFE: While she does not speak english, she makes sure to make use of Google translate the whole time so that you both understand each other and makes you feel at ease - 8/10

BBBJ: was amazing, with plenty of tongue action and DT. Unlike these half-hearted effort, she really works hard to give you a pleasant experience. She continued for almost 20 mins before I couldn’t take it and moved on to FJ - 10/10

FJ: Shy and intimate, as though I am with my GF for the first time - 9/10

RTF: I would, however she is returning soon and my wallet can’t tank so soon. Recommend to try before she does return - 8/10
Old 09-03-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

I really firmly believe this guy that posted before me should be banned.

This kind of compilations of USELESS Fake FRs should be moderated.

This is not the first time I read on "Wow good gems dk how to choose or what to choose."
Same pattern.

I scroll scroll happily reading FRs then kena this really buay tahan. Ignore list evergrowing but can never beat them at their account creation rate.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
I really firmly believe this guy that posted before me should be banned.

This kind of compilations of USELESS Fake FRs should be moderated.

This is not the first time I read on "Wow good gems dk how to choose or what to choose."
Same pattern.

I scroll scroll happily reading FRs then kena this really buay tahan. Ignore list evergrowing but can never beat them at their account creation rate.
Exactly! so annoying spamming half the page of this useless compilation.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

zackie009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

As i have promised, here is the fr for JISU from RollyPolly

Basically i had my session with Jisu earlier today~ i pressed the door bell and i was greeted by a beautiful lady..and at that moment i knew that our session together would be filled with sexual desires😈 and kinkiness😏 Jisu is a gem and she spends every single second of the session together with me. I will definitely want to book another session with her. Please do support her guys!! You will never regret it, try it out for yourselves and experience the intimate and heated session with Jisu😏😏

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Ass: 10/10
BBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 09-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

ImperialThai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pansy – Sweetmomo

OKT: Good attitude and Friendly

Room: Normal with attached toilet inside.

Pic accuracy: 100%. she looks chio in person.

Boobs: Nice shaped C Cup Boobs

Body: Nice Petite Slim Sexy BODY

Catbath: Catbath me thorughtly from Top to Bottom

Shower: Shower together with me, clean me every inch of my body well

BBBJ: good solid twirling bbbj with good suction like vacum machine

Painting:very wet, easy wet

Fj: Wild and Good

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, cheerful and can be playful sometimes. Engage interesting conversation with you

Communication: Good Command of English

RTF: For sure, definitely.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Silkyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sommi frm PinkLady @ 1pm today

Initially I wanted to try Bena aft reading other bros FRs but was told my Bro Pink that she is off today. Bro Pink then recommended Sommi, since I was looking for 1 shot at this particular timing. Must thank him for the last min arrangement, able to get first slot of the day. Didn’t disappoint at all...

Location of hotel is central, but it is definitely a high end one. Bros who have been there knows about this. Sommi just got check into this hotel. So I got fresh towel since I first customer, the bed was very comfy and it sets a great mood for bonking!

Looks won’t reject, may not be as pretty as other FLs from the same stable but she has an incredible smile and bubbly attitude. Body wise - She is slim and petite but has a great ass! Boobs are small B and slight sag. She has no tummy, no scar and all is natural...

Why this bonking session was so memorable because we had a good fuck! Simply put, the bonking was intensive!! Sommi is good at painting and sucking your body. As for BBBJ, she has great techniques, wet and slurpy. She try to DT numerous times and I did push her head in several times just to see her gag reflex. And surprisingly, she try her best to DT my didi several times. Did not just stopped at first attempt...

So let me explain what is do great about the fuck session!
1) I did paint her for a while before inserting my tool. Seeing that she has a shaved pussy tempted me...
2) Her facial expression when I entered her was priceless. And this is not only half of the didi inside her. I can say that her pussy is very tight, damn lucky being the first customer of the day!
3) Do you ever seen those cuckold video, where the white wife could not resist the black dick even though it was too big for her. And that the white wife kept asking for more because she really wanted to have that big dick pound her so good. That is what I get from Sommi!! She was quivering, moaning, squeezing my Dick when I stopped in between pounding, kept pulling the bed sheet and letting out those satisfying groans!! It was wild!!
4) My 1 shot came while I was pounding her hard from behind with her both hands literally touching the floor trying to grasp something due to the satisfaction!

So even after I had finished my 1 shot and wash up, I had 20mins left. I was still feeling very horny and Sommi was lying on the bed motionless recovering from the intensive bonking! So I cheekily ask her if she wanted to continue 2nd round as my dick was still hard. I wanted to fuck again even though I knew it would be difficult to cum the 2nd time within a short time frame. I just wanted to fuck her good and to see her priceless reactions again. Surprisingly, she obliged and I knew that this gal was horny and wanted my dick inside of her!!

So I did banged her good the 2nd time for 15mins until my dick became soft due to exhaustion! Wow! The bonking was incredible even though I did not cum. I had her in multiple positions, creating a big mess on the bed, and the best part was her facial expression when you get to see her eyes rolled up and you could only see the sclera area! I left her catching her breath on the bed, lying motionless while I quickly cleaned up myself. I did not exceed my timing navies I knew there was another customer coming. I did gave her $30 before I left.

Personally, I would RTF and bonk her again. And I think she would be the one looking forward to see me instead. However, I’ve already made plans to RTF Mickey first before she leaves. So we shall see after that...
Old 09-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
xWinterkidx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked fr Sommi

OKT: Friendly and reliable with prompt replies. Thanks pink bro

Looks: Looks better than her photos. Very light make up. Pretty

Body: Slim, tight body with nice ass and a pair of natural B boobs. Soft and nice to hold

Language. She know a little bit of English and mostly use Google translation

shower: she will shower you and help you to dry up.

Frenching: once we dried ourselves and lied down, she French me quite long.

BBBJ: Quite skilled with some DT With some eye contact.

FJ: she can ride quite well. Her ass have good view for doggy.

GFE: Made me feel like i'm having sex with a new gf. Cuddled after first shot and showered me with lots of hugs and kisses. Really put in effort to talk despite the language barrier.

Overall, pretty girl with nice, tight body with lots of GFE. Definitely RTF
Old 09-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
UnderTwoTree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with somi from pinklady

OKT: fast response and instructions given was easy to follow
Location: Central, parking kind of hard to find if in the afternoon or evening timing
Face: 8/10 as per photo
Body: 8/10 personal preferance
Boobs: B and kind of saggy but ok for me
BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of saliva and tongue action
FJ: 10/10 damn wet and riding skills is up there
GFE: 7/10 cannot really understand english need use translate
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1