The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KC Trap? Seriously ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Ah...Words of Wisdom!!!A good reminder to those bros who forgotten the golden rule.
This can be summarised in two sentences :

WHORES ARE FOR FUCKING NOT LOVING. JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT.

Short, sharp and simple.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This can be summarised in two sentences :

WHORES ARE FOR FUCKING NOT LOVING. JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT.

Short, sharp and simple.
And even not for MARRYING!!!
Old 05-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 18
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Alamak, just KC her back then. So show her some love & bail out at the right time

We're there to enjoy ourselves so don't waste the effort to think.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
I was a big carrot once. So my advice is to stay far far away. Don't get too emotional and attached. fyi i put a down payment for a condo in PRC. That's is the price i paid for being KC big time. Expensive lesson learned.... Writing this with my heart bleeding. Not becos of the relationship but the $$$. could have bomb thousand of syt with that type of cash.

Don't ask in details, still trying to forget though it was 5 years ago.
Respect for sharing. Most bros too ashame to let people know. I admire you for sharing.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

It is possible that TS met a Northern Vietnamese girl. I been living with them for a few months. About 6 already. Typically, they need $. When they reject, usually is :
1. About to go back liao. So when she go back,she will stil have income from u.

2. Already made enough. Now hoping to tie you down. Vietnam style against Sinkiemen. After i sleep with you,you will think i love you forever.

3.Dont be blinded. Most sinkiemen forgot there are also men in VN. Richer,younger,more handsome, able to communicate easier and have common group of friends whom the girls will enjoy hanging out with than just you...1 person. If you check her Zalo,wechat,sms,facebook of her VN handphone number, i think you will be very disappointed.

4. Dont need money work as ktv girl for fun?? Hard cruel facts. But true. Want to look for husband? There is marriage agencies in VN.

5. There are exceptionals. Really. Usually those whom have settled the $ things aside aldy.

I do not mean to discourage this r/s. But i advise you to give yourself and her 1 year. Just 1 year. Then look back and see how much you had soent on her. =)
Old 07-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
I do not mean to discourage this r/s. But i advise you to give yourself and her 1 year. Just 1 year. Then look back and see how much you had soent on her. =)
Like I said JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT. THAT'S WHAT WHORES ARE FOR!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like I said JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT. THAT'S WHAT WHORES ARE FOR!!!
Haha...Cool down boss...Some guys just dun get it
Old 09-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Eggcrate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is possible that TS met a Northern Vietnamese girl. I been living with them for a few months. About 6 already. Typically, they need $. When they reject, usually is :
1. About to go back liao. So when she go back,she will stil have income from u.

2. Already made enough. Now hoping to tie you down. Vietnam style against Sinkiemen. After i sleep with you,you will think i love you forever.

3.Dont be blinded. Most sinkiemen forgot there are also men in VN. Richer,younger,more handsome, able to communicate easier and have common group of friends whom the girls will enjoy hanging out with than just you...1 person. If you check her Zalo,wechat,sms,facebook of her VN handphone number, i think you will be very disappointed.

4. Dont need money work as ktv girl for fun?? Hard cruel facts. But true. Want to look for husband? There is marriage agencies in VN.

5. There are exceptionals. Really. Usually those whom have settled the $ things aside aldy.

Really hard for me to see the exceptional. Right now my girl so far all right. Didn't take $$ from me...yet
Old 09-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggcrate View Post
Really hard for me to see the exceptional. Right now my girl so far all right. Didn't take $$ from me...yet
HaHaHa.
This is call KC slow and steady!!!

my Question is what are you trying to look for?

companionship? someone NICE to talk and chat?
Looking for LOVE?

No matter what, i believe you kena KC somehow without realising it.
Go mix with other girl and see lo.

saas<----Next!
Old 09-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Eggcrate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
HaHaHa.
This is call KC slow and steady!!!

my Question is what are you trying to look for?

companionship? someone NICE to talk and chat?
Looking for LOVE?

No matter what, i believe you kena KC somehow without realising it.
Go mix with other girl and see lo.
Hahaha. Both KC each other lah I guess. Just looking for companionship , definitely not love.
Old 20-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggcrate View Post
Am certainly not going into any long term r/s with her. Ain't going to risk my life over here for her either. The cons outweighs the pros. Even I can fully support her without her working , eventually I guess it will be just an added pressure on my shoulder. Well, she is going back in like less than 2 months. Guess I just see how it goes.
true, additional pressure.
usually these ladies background a bit complicated, but still is related to $$$$.
they can change attitude suddenly due to whatever reason back home ...
mine after 1.5yrs looks like turning sour
Old 20-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Eatly 2014, i brought a seasoned cheonging brother to Paramount. My pal is married to s VN gal via marriage agency. When i meet him at that time, he was already with the VN wife of 8 months. Protective,caring, typical SG husband style.
Then he met a KTV girl in Paramount. From same province as the wife. My pal isnt exactly young or handsome. He does not speak Vietnamese well. But after a few budget dates, he bonk the KTV girl. And the girl didnt ask for any $ from him. Which delighted my pal even more. To be fair, he didnt tell her he was married. She had a kid already from previous marriage. And is already divorced. Following her trip here, we went back to meet her again. Again, the feeling was so strong so strong. My pal realised he had no.more feelings at all with his LEGALLY married VN wife. But his feelings for the KTV girl is so strong. And to be fair, she truly like my bro and REALLY didnt want anything from him. None. Not even money. As per normal, everything was given wholeheartly by my pal.

Following year, the KTV girl has a relative coming to work in Singapore. Again, he took care of the relative. Protective, etc. And then the VN mistress come to Singapore. Big expenses. Food,lodging,etc all goven by my pal. He forbid her to work. She obeyed. So end big $$$ strain on him. Fast forward, as she cannot come to Singapore anymore, he have to fly back there to see her. As luck would had it, he was found out by the wife and banned from going to VN. However, he will not give up. When the girl's family debts are due, he gave all his bonus to her to clear it. This means no $ to cheong with us. This also mean no $ to go back to VN to see her. This means when we are busy playing and cheonging other VN girls.in Singapore, the poor chap is prolly strangling and pulling his own dick to death. Because no $$$ already. $$$ send to VN already. Now coming to almost 1 year, their relationship changed. After 6 months of.not seeing each other, their feelings cooled somewhat already. Yet, my pal is still sending small amounts of money to her monthly. She has found a decent job in her hometown. But is not enough when special occasions requires $. He is so besotted with the KTV girl to the extent that he stop cheonging with us completely as he feel its boring. His whole heart was with the VN KTV girl. But after few long months apart, he is almost back to normal now. And i think he realised that he is a fool. To spend so much money on someone so far away. Daily messages amd videochats cannot keep the feeling strong. In fact, i can feel he regretted sending so much to VN tgat he is sometimes unable to cheong with us. Slowly,he is waking up from the dream.

The trigger event is after much planning of few months ago, she is unable to meet him in VN due to her work committments. His is devastated. Totally. In the end, he wasted tickets as he didnt go to meet her. Partially because of money and wife checks. After 1 month, he still carry anger and frustration that why she couldnt sacrifice as he did for her. Althought still together, his feelings have abated and he is slowly realising that the initial fires of passion that drove both of them crazy with love amd sacrifice is now....cooling. And i believe, he only keep her as a free bonk now when he is able to VN.

Most of us have this hero rescue damsel problem. It is true. But when the damsel refuses to sacrifice just 1 time to the knight, its like a slap to the face. Hopefully my pal dont need to spend anymore $$ to her. And i truly hope he get more slaps from the girl to.make him wake up.

My advice to TS : HOLD BACK your money now. Becausr even without your money, they can still manage. But when you want something from her, such as stop work for a few days to keep you company and you get REJECTED, you will then truly wake up from your passionfilled longings for her now.
Old 20-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
But when you want something from her, such as stop work for a few days to keep you company and you get REJECTED, you will then truly wake up from your passionfilled longings for her now.
usually I compensate my vb for lost of income if any.
Old 21-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
usually I compensate my vb for lost of income if any.
How much does that cost monthly?

Old 21-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
How much does that cost monthly?
Wondering for the same question here....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1