The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod69 View Post
Damn make me sound so NooB ....
Quite sad don't have many nice beautiful gal ard me, just normal good gal ard me ....

To everyone else: Any FBs encounters to share?
Love to hear some more stories from the PRO bro on how they engage their FBs ...
Dun be too happy to have beautiful gals to be FBs, it is more likely that they are shagging many more men, and they are less unstable emotionally.

Another negative point is that they have higher chance of a STD.

Suggest you settle down with a gal who loves you and get the knot tied. If you want to play around, go for commerical ones, less troubles in the long run.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Ber is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
I would love to have a FB too.

Just let nature takes its course. If it happens, good for you. If not, don't gripe too much about it.
Men mentality will always be.. if he can have it... why can't i?? But then again... maybe i drink too much pepsi.. keep 'asking for more'
Old 29-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peterfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
i wish to have FB too but so far no luck...maybe i not handsome or rich enough...so sad...
same. i'm 22 years old but look like 17 year old gina...my juniors in uni look like my seniors instead. if talk about long term r/s this small boy look is not that big a problem...but for FB and flings I feel that physical appearance plays a much bigger role. sian.

i can be fun to be with and humourous etc. but somehow girls just don't see view me in a sexual way cos i look like a small boy.
Old 29-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
nubbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like many bro here, i always wanted to have a fb, so i tried to hook up on friendster tag fb got no result but manage to get some of their msn contact and some n.o but after some time all does not work out

then very suddenly 1 of the gal i noe from tag msn me and we talk etc and soon after meet up and had fuk afew times for 3month as her bf working oversea but after her bf came back we did not contact much just once in awhile we will sms.

now im waiting for her bf to go oversea again or whatever and i can have my heaven days with her again haha

now i also trying to find fb but its really not easy even i had 1 b4, and its all down to luck really.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, I think it is a dream come through for some guys here...but to a whole lot of more, it is still a fantasy to be fulfilled. Personally, I think it got everything to do with the environment you are in or the kind of situations you get yourself into. For guys who are in big companies or loves clubbing, the chance is always there, cos there are more ppl to ppl interactions and extreme pressure/leisure is always the key to starting a FB relationship.

Ha..i guess it's going to harder for me...small social circle...not much ECAs..cos got OC and little ones back home. Thus..just read some experiences of fellow brothers here to pass time liao...
Old 30-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Do u bros have feelings for your FBs?

Would you fuck a girl a few times over a period of times if you dun have feelings for her? But fuck her because she is easily available for you to fuck for free with no strings attached.

Or you Bros have same feelings for your FBs?

Any bro can fuck a girl again if she does not have good BJ/bed skill but got a tight hole for you to fuck when you needed?
Old 30-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
Well, I think it is a dream come through for some guys here...but to a whole lot of more, it is still a fantasy to be fulfilled. Personally, I think it got everything to do with the environment you are in or the kind of situations you get yourself into. For guys who are in big companies or loves clubbing, the chance is always there, cos there are more ppl to ppl interactions and extreme pressure/leisure is always the key to starting a FB relationship.

Ha..i guess it's going to harder for me...small social circle...not much ECAs..cos got OC and little ones back home. Thus..just read some experiences of fellow brothers here to pass time liao...
haha i don't go clubbing or work in a large company, i m also married with a daughter. it is about where u would go to find a fb. i found all my 3 fbs this year in 2 different hair salons for your info.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
haha i don't go clubbing or work in a large company, i m also married with a daughter. it is about where u would go to find a fb. i found all my 3 fbs this year in 2 different hair salons for your info.
You're the man! So give that man a TIGER!
Old 30-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LucasDeFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Errmmm.. it basicalli hw u handle it... as for me.. Almost everyone in my company know that im married.. n mostly had seem my wife b4..

BUt I does manage to have a few colleagues tat r willing to b my FB/Fling..
No string attached, Main Focus r jus sex n more sex... >.<
Old 30-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Of course no string attached, how about feelings? Must u hv some feelings for the girls in order to be able to do it on them? Or it's really just pure sex no matter if they r ugly, fat n any race?
Old 30-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
Of course no string attached, how about feelings? Must u hv some feelings for the girls in order to be able to do it on them? Or it's really just pure sex no matter if they r ugly, fat n any race?
Errm.. feeling, yes.. but not too much.. dun realli 1 2 get out of hand too...that y i believe tat it alway better to have more den 1 FB outside.. so u will not b too focus on her...

n 4 look n figure.. it more on individual... i dun need super chio bu.. but yet not ugly nor fat... most impt.. wild, horny n exciting is a MUST!!.. >.<
Old 30-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DannyBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbogyman View Post
AS mentioned getting a FB is like buying lottery, depends alot on luck.

I had one about nine years ago when my wife was pregnant. I have my needs but do not visit geylang.

However during that time a had a job change. The new work place had more gals then my previous one. Then I met this gal from the reception. She has a good figure but not much of a booby :P.

One day I gave her a lift home. We accidentally touch one anther's hand and sparks went flying. The next thing we know that we were meeting up after work, heavy petting in parks, behind my car and in the end budget hotel.

Months passed guilt finally catch up when first new born was coming. I can say it was thrilling and beautiful for the pass few months, we both had what we wanted. I was posted not long after and the FBing stopped.

To all bros/sis with FB out there, play by the rules and cherish, (make)love to your "buddies".

Its has been more then 7 years and I think the "itch" is back...

Happy FBing and good luck.
You are right. Chances are that we will make love with buddies - those we often meet.
BTW, was the girl single that time or already married?
Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasDeFucker View Post
Errmmm.. it basicalli hw u handle it... as for me.. Almost everyone in my company know that im married.. n mostly had seem my wife b4..

BUt I does manage to have a few colleagues tat r willing to b my FB/Fling..
No string attached, Main Focus r jus sex n more sex... >.<
You are right, knowing you are married does not stop from other people to approach (or vice versa) for a fling.

Were your 'few colleagues' that FBing with you married or single?
Were the married ones easier or the single ones.
I have a feeling that the single ones are easier, coz the married ones may be reluctant to pursue this..
Appreciate if you could share more of their circumstances that time.
Thx.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustablue View Post
Bros,

It is purely up to the individual, you need to spend time observing women behaviour and how they react to situation. Look for tell-tale signs or the lingo that they use. Normally if the women are on the "willing" side, you can easily pick up tell-tale sign.

On our part - DO NOT rush them into commitment unless they are desperate (this are the easy catch), take your time to slowly build up the trust and I am very sure you will get to thrust her later. Put on a bold face and wait for the time to strike.

Not to boost but using this approach I have been pretty successfull with women between early twenties till early fifties.

Patience is the key !!!!
This is an excellent advice.
BTW any bros read a book "The art of SEDUCTION" by Robert Greene.
I just start reading it.
Any comments from other bros?
Old 30-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy4 View Post
You are right, knowing you are married does not stop from other people to approach (or vice versa) for a fling.

Were your 'few colleagues' that FBing with you married or single?
Were the married ones easier or the single ones.
I have a feeling that the single ones are easier, coz the married ones may be reluctant to pursue this..
Appreciate if you could share more of their circumstances that time.
Thx.
Errm.. my fB r mainly married or attached.. they r jus like me.. bored with our partners @ times.. so me jus met up 4 some crazy fun tat we r not doing with our partners.. mayb tat my luck ba... >.<

anyway it still happening in currently... >.<
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1