The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2002, 10:17 PM
incubus6135

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up On pretty, fair and curvy in Dragon - my vote goes to Miko..

Miko, no doubt. Tried today and only 3 words in sing of praise for her - world class vixen.

Smooth skin, nice warm hand when she touches you erotically all over. Nice boobs that once you hold onto, you never one to let go...

Looks like it is going to be even more difficult to get her in the near future ....

Old 22-02-2002, 10:32 PM
ned_h

In terms of looks, how would you brothers out there rate the girls?
Old 22-02-2002, 10:36 PM
incubus6135

In terms of looks, how would you brothers out there rate the girls?

I think all HCs have both good lookings one and the not so good looking ones.

In terms of the good looking ones, Dragon HC would have at least a 6.5 and above. But again, we all differ in views. Some prefer the innocent looking while some prefer the wild sexy come and get me look.

Try reading the Dragon HC thread, some up the positive review and then head down to try them out. Your own experience should be a better judge.

One man's meat is another man's poision.

Good Luck!
Old 23-02-2002, 09:30 AM
marcoman

NEW BLOOD: WINTER

Yeap, ShadowBro - have been waiting to draw new blood for sometime now! Anyway, checked out the new broad - named Winter (wonder whether there will be a Spring soon?!) - late Thursday evening. FR as follows:

Looks: 7.5/10 (21-22 yrs old with long hair - previously a beautician in KL - don't they all say that??)
Body: 7-7.5/10 (for those who like the petite type - she's of rather small build - tighs are slightly on the heavy side)
BJ: 7.5-8/10 (very skilled - did not even feel the rubber being capped - or that I could have been too high from my drinking session)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very standard although she's quite tight and wets easily)
Attitude: 8/10 (very chatty)

Would I try her again? Questionable.

The search for more new blood continues........
Old 23-02-2002, 09:37 AM
marcoman

Quote:
Originally posted by Vectra
Stella

Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 (did deep throat)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)
Attitude: 8/10

Have tried Stella about a month back. Overall experience for me should be quite good. But would like to try out other gals as well.
What I fing the gals there are often with these attributes of long hair, fair skin and slim.

Anyone can advise where is the best position to view these gals?

Cheers!
By their pantry - try to get the recep to give you a room in the left corner - as you go down the mirrored passage way, take 2 lefts. Believe Room 1 starts from there. You'll also find a pantry where the broads all go there for water/tea/etc. Happy hunting......
Old 25-02-2002, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
yep, if you are assigned the room at the back, you could see most of the gals as they leave the rm door open sometimes.. unfortunately, you can;t just walk there as the receps and helpers will stop you.. you can't also really stand there and look even if you are assigned the room, can just walk pass...

So.. the best way (in my opinion) is to spend some time sitting at the recep.. if you sit there for 1 hr or so.. you should have seen at least 50% of the gals working that day..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 04-03-2002, 05:57 PM
goldengun

Lightbulb

Have you ever wonder how much the girls working here make in a month? Even with a conservative figure of 3 rounds of FJ a day, that would come to over $10K a month. Wow, no wonder that there is never a short of supply of pretty girls from our northern neighbour...
Old 05-03-2002, 09:26 PM
marcoman

The ang pai ones like Gucci, Miko, Janet, etc can make as much as or even more than $20,000 - very close or even matching the GL ones. Its a high paying job but its sure one of the toughest - imagine having to lick and literally kiss 8-10 asses a day - not to mention dicks.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
TheSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by marcoman
The ang pai ones like Gucci, Miko, Janet, etc can make as much as or even more than $20,000 - very close or even matching the GL ones. Its a high paying job but its sure one of the toughest - imagine having to lick and literally kiss 8-10 asses a day - not to mention dicks.
Ya man, its a tough job.

Old 06-03-2002, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AK47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey guys, used to visit delphi before it's demise. Was a serious contributer for Dragon thread then too.

After reading on the intro on the latest arrival "winter" decided to give her a try.

On seeing her it was very much what i have expected, a rating of 7.5 for appearance. She's more on the sweet little thing kind of girl than gorgeously chio type and she just 21 turning 22.

Start with a std massage which quickly develop into full scale war. Her bj was excellent, deep and without cap. She provide the longest ass licking experience i ever had at a HC, i actually don appreciate tat much since asshole isnt ready my G spot. She than took the initialive to ride me, for sure she is definately not the dead fish type! the whole f process she look straight into my eye with the cfm expression which was extremely erotic. After i shoot my load, i ask her when she put on the cap, she cheekily told me she didnt put! Well, only to realise later she's just pulling my leg and its was her strategy to give me the impression she doing the fj without cap.

Overall i would rate her as 8/10, thats worth a try. Fyi, i am pretty choosy when it comes to HC girls, have rated gucci, miko, fiona during my prior visits. What "winter" lack in appearance she make it up by service.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 6.5
BJ: 8.0
FJ: 8.0
Attitude: 9.0

Pro: Fresh from oven with great attitude
Con: Short (but some bro are not too tall either, guess they won mind)
Old 09-03-2002, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
eastofsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
saw winter & miko today.......

yap, saw winter today. quite short and okie looking.

too bad i saw ur report only now. if not will give a her try.

frankly speaking, i've not experienced any one time that some gals roll a condom over my prick and not noticing it..... maybe realli time to give Winter a try.

as for miko, the more i look at her the more she has that china gal look. and definitely a cfm face.

also, heard that there is a new gal, summer.

wonder if spring and autumn are coming?
Old 09-03-2002, 02:43 PM
marcoman

New stock coming in 2 weeks time - or so I'm told.
Old 09-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
TheSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by AK47
Hey guys, used to visit delphi before it's demise. Was a serious contributer for Dragon thread then too.

After reading on the intro on the latest arrival "winter" decided to give her a try.

On seeing her it was very much what i have expected, a rating of 7.5 for appearance. She's more on the sweet little thing kind of girl than gorgeously chio type and she just 21 turning 22.

Start with a std massage which quickly develop into full scale war. Her bj was excellent, deep and without cap. She provide the longest ass licking experience i ever had at a HC, i actually don appreciate tat much since asshole isnt ready my G spot. She than took the initialive to ride me, for sure she is definately not the dead fish type! the whole f process she look straight into my eye with the cfm expression which was extremely erotic. After i shoot my load, i ask her when she put on the cap, she cheekily told me she didnt put! Well, only to realise later she's just pulling my leg and its was her strategy to give me the impression she doing the fj without cap.

Overall i would rate her as 8/10, thats worth a try. Fyi, i am pretty choosy when it comes to HC girls, have rated gucci, miko, fiona during my prior visits. What "winter" lack in appearance she make it up by service.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 6.5
BJ: 8.0
FJ: 8.0
Attitude: 9.0

Pro: Fresh from oven with great attitude
Con: Short (but some bro are not too tall either, guess they won mind)

Hey that was good bro, but dun u bros think that total cost of visiting Dragon or Executive a bit too expensive??? $120+$56 total up to be $176.............just 1 fuck??? with that change to rm...........RM360 can fuck 1 nite wif booking gal or 2 fuck in any HC!!! me personally feel that Leisure Spa already very expensive liao for a fuck.........total $145............dun say $176!!! Anyway CB is still CB, Neh Neh is still Neh Neh, gals around will be the same 1 lah........................
Old 09-03-2002, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
phantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face New Arrival

Hi Bros,

Was in Dragon this afternoon and happened to see 2 new gals.

1) Winter - young, Short and OK looking as mentioned by Bro Eastofsg. Worth trying.

2) Autumn - Only started work yesterday. Very matured looking. If my guesstimation is correct, she should be around 27 or 28 yo. Look so so only.

Juz for your info and happy cheonging
Old 10-03-2002, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
eastofsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
phantom53sg

the other new gal is autumn ah?

i thought it's summer. maybe i heard wrongly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1