The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Calling up ex flings for fuck

I still contact my ex-flings.... but what used to be an ONS now become irregular friends with benefits.

Last time all not married. Now married and some of us even got kids but still do a friendly match la. hahaha.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The fact is, if they are still on your mind, why would you make them your ex and not current?
As said, unless the lady is the sort that is also very horny, she will not want to get back just for a bonk session.
Even the most horny woman, she will either be in control of her urge or she will use dildo or vibrator. My friend's cousin told me, she's been using that to the extent a real sex doesn't give her orgasm anymore.
Old 17-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 4
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

where do you find your flings? i always find it in sugarbook.live, do not know is it same as you?
Old 17-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I still contact my ex-flings.... but what used to be an ONS now become irregular friends with benefits.

Last time all not married. Now married and some of us even got kids but still do a friendly match la. hahaha.
once a while still come out and flings together?
Old 17-01-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by olebolehnoleh View Post
Ask them if they are itchy
got itchy, got story, no itchy, no story..haha
Old 17-01-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milffinder View Post
Just reply her unless you got gf or what or maybe got your baby
at least reply then can date her out, strategy to catch woman, my feeling too when i was in sugarbook, guy response to me made me feel i am appreciated
Old 17-01-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUROSGG View Post
Manage to meet her when she lie to her husband she going back to her father house at Jurong East . As the time was pretty limited, I only mange to get a bbj in the car. Ha ha . Skill has definitely improved. Will try to meet to unlock more . Had been e mailing her
at least start from bj already, higher chance to move forward
Old 17-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Her husband could be checking her email
if she is clever enough, she would know what to do
Old 17-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. My ex flings usually reconnect with me. I dont bother to call them after we had silent moments apart. Kinda weird as i really dont think i'm good in bed or have a gd sized tool.. I guess is usually the conversations we had previously when we were together. I always have gd conversations with them and show concern. Would also share my part of advise if i could. I guess is the care and concern part that they lack off ba. So usually after months or years, they will start off with a one liner whatsapp convo.. Coincidentally, one just texted me at 2pm today.. "i missed an old friend" just like that...lol
Old 17-01-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Women are just like men, sometimes they will also let their emotion overtake their rationality. When you show them TLC, they may take it for granted. When you give them a colder shoulder, they come running back to ask why and wane more attention.
人都是犯贱的
Old 17-01-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Women are just like men, sometimes they will also let their emotion overtake their rationality. When you show them TLC, they may take it for granted. When you give them a colder shoulder, they come running back to ask why and wane more attention.
人都是犯贱的
Very well said
Old 18-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
once a while still come out and flings together?
hahaha. Yes sir. You put it together very nicely.
Old 18-01-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I have about 70-80 flings over the years.

Some got married, some not yet.

I always chat with them and invite them to fuck again.

Unfortunately, most won’t let me fuck again. Trying hard enough, some will let me fuck but they want to be GF, which I don’t want to.

I wonder how often bros here fuck your ex flings?
most don't let you fuck again because you are lousy in bed, and you still don't get the hint?
Old 18-01-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
most don't let you fuck again because you are lousy in bed, and you still don't get the hint?
Have a point KNN damn right. They found out my tool not so big
Old 18-01-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LimDion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in reality, demand is higher than supply, so most of the girl will not reconnect back to their ex. there is no reason for girl to come back to the guy that dump her or went missing for whatever reason. so if you happen to have one now, appreciate and do her good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1