The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DakingNewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
(Accidentally spam)

Last edited by DakingNewb; Today at 08:49 AM.
Old Today, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DakingNewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hey bros, a seasoned ML has returned to our shores and needs our support soon. Cup size I think got E and matches her body size well. Saw she came back today so fast hand fast leg went to book.

Service wise is 8/10 and only 2 blue 2 red to cover cost. Those who know my recommendations is not anyhow type. The feeling when you put your 2IC between the cups can send you straight to heaven.

PM for contact will gladly share.
Bro can share contact please, thank you
Old Today, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 7
GGrace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGGrace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGGrace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGGrace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post

Service wise is 8/10 and only 2 blue 2 red to cover cost

Tel.№ will be given 1st for bros that up my points , do left your nick when you up me
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGrace View Post

Tel.№ will be given 1st for bros that up my points , do left your nick when you up me
She is literally on the 1st page of the sgbeautycastle…
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
oct to dec dry dividend season.. haha

u need wait next year liao ..
Some REITs are doing reporting next week, then payout should be in Nov to Dec, hopefully can harvest some pocket money to go zhut zhut
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Rummshot is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
FYI

giant melon sisters are back

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-kaka/
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/du-du-massage/

If the stars align you can have threesome happy ending.
Went for a session with Kaka earlier this week after seeing this post. Location was pretty central, near city fringe area, in an isolated massage shop with low traffic flow.

The experience was below expectations given the rave reviews that were in the site, should have taken them with a pinch of salt. On the plus side, Kaka looked decent and cute, with a good amount of meatiness. One thing for sure is that her boobies are indeed huge cups, one of the biggest Au natural pairs I have had the chance to fondle in my lifetime. So of course I had to finish off with a tittyfk which was pretty satisfying.

On the flip side, her massage skills were so so (but we all know we aren’t there for that). Besides her massive cups, I felt that her skill in titillating my body was not as high as what I’ve experienced with other masseuse. The biggest downer was the way the pricing was handled, was charged 88 at the counter and another 2B for the tittyfk. (The website quoted 2B2R)

When I asked about the pricing she said that I could have gotten a $70 package (which wasn’t shown on the menu). To cap it off, she had the cheek to ask me if I wanted to have a package with her, basically prepay and I can skip the $88 and only pay $70 at the counter. By then I was quite miffed already so I politely declined.

This is not a RTF for me- but for bros who love huge cups, and is willing to try - she may be your cup of tea.
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rummshot View Post
Went for a session with Kaka earlier this week after seeing this post. Location was pretty central, near city fringe area, in an isolated massage shop with low traffic flow.

The experience was below expectations given the rave reviews that were in the site, should have taken them with a pinch of salt. On the plus side, Kaka looked decent and cute, with a good amount of meatiness. One thing for sure is that her boobies are indeed huge cups, one of the biggest Au natural pairs I have had the chance to fondle in my lifetime. So of course I had to finish off with a tittyfk which was pretty satisfying.

On the flip side, her massage skills were so so (but we all know we aren’t there for that). Besides her massive cups, I felt that her skill in titillating my body was not as high as what I’ve experienced with other masseuse. The biggest downer was the way the pricing was handled, was charged 88 at the counter and another 2B for the tittyfk. (The website quoted 2B2R)

When I asked about the pricing she said that I could have gotten a $70 package (which wasn’t shown on the menu). To cap it off, she had the cheek to ask me if I wanted to have a package with her, basically prepay and I can skip the $88 and only pay $70 at the counter. By then I was quite miffed already so I politely declined.

This is not a RTF for me- but for bros who love huge cups, and is willing to try - she may be your cup of tea.
Their website says 3B2R for the basic happiness, knife quite sharp though. Will KIV them in my zhut zhut list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1