The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_NA View Post
Hi bro, another visit to 1654A.... here is my humble FR.

Qian Qian (1654A)
Look: 7/10 (score a 7 with her cream white skin and pleasent look)
Body: 7/10 (no obvious tummy)
GFE: 6.5/10 (Not much GFE.... )
RTF: No
Bruddar, the Qian Qian from 1817 prettier, better svc and more GFE de! I stamp and double chop confirm de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Recently tried Ting Ting from 1612 and Lisa from 1654A on the same day.
What a contrast between the two.
Lisa was 骚到不得了。
TingTing was the extreme opposite.
Cheers
Old 18-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Recently tried Ting Ting from 1612 and Lisa from 1654A on the same day.
What a contrast between the two.
Lisa was 骚到不得了。
TingTing was the extreme opposite.
Cheers
Bro besafe,
One of my Hk guy recently also try Lisa 1654a!
Agreed with u, Lisa is very good in service!
The HK guy tried Ella the day before, was very satisfy!
But he even more enjoy with Lisa!
Here what he wrote
Lisa 係幼幼, Harbin 人, 估計約165cm 45 kg, 白底亮麗,MCOT! 天然Ball 屬吸手約33B 淺雲細的, 皮膚順滑, 少Mo Gap 窄天然水, 難得者是勤奮努力, 全程笑容可掬, 做事投入, 嬌喘連連, 即使用脷時玉手亦在你肢體上漫遊, 替你搔癢, Iso 前後侍浴更衣毒龍波推等等不在話下, 還有絶招食旦.....真係小D腰力都唔惦也
Old 18-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Jia Qi L16H17 - new girl

Went to Willie's tonight and was trying to finally get a session with Jia Yi but she was busy with one waiting. Dada was going to be free in 15 minutes so I said I would wait. 20 minutes later, phone rang and I was told Dada got booked in house so no luck. So Willie told me to have a look at this new girl and she seemed ok. I was a bit worried after reading about some experiences with new girls here. She told me she has only been here for 1 month so I hope I can help others enjoy - hope I got her house right. Wasn't sure whether to post here or in Big Boobs thread but enjoy.

Name - Jia Qi from Jiang Su PRC

Height - about 1.62

Looks - 7.5/10 but skin very soft and pale - not the classic beauty but not bad either

Body - 7/10 has curves but a little tummy fat, rest very sexy - quite ok for me - legs nice and smooth - nice ass

Tits - very firm C- with pale brown small nipples - very soft and nice to squeeze, kiss, suck, hold - she was not shy about them

Shower 7/10 - good rub and nice BBBJ

Cat bath - 8/10 normally I don't spend time on this but decided to test her technique out. Started with tit rub from feet up to shoulders - very nice. Then she did this thing with her hands that was very soft and teasing. This was followed by a thorough cat bath with lots of tongue from shoulders down the back and one leg and up the other leg to the butt. Quite good

AR - didn't want but she was willing and happy to do

BBBJ - 8/10 very nice and spent a lot of time - switched into 69 and I painted her for a long time until she came. She kept up the BJ all during this and I had to stop her so we could get to...

FJ - 8.5/10 very nice - she rode me hard then we switched to missionary and I rode her hard and couldn't stop from shooting. Very tight and wet.

French - 9/10 - fluent and very talented. I like her tongue action in my mouth.

GFE - 8/10 - quite ok and she makes you feel special. Very soft to hold in your arms and snuggle.

Overall - 8/10

RTF - yes - not bad for a new girl I think.

Thanks for reading.
Old 18-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bros, I reprodce a posting of mine at today's King's Latest Party Gals

Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals
Ling Ling of 1612

I had Ling Ling in early May when she was new in GL. I rtfed her recently. My FR combines my feeling and experience of both occasions. I was encouraged by our king to write a FR after I made a remark that she was worth waiting for and you would not regret it. Here it goes.

NAME: Ling Ling (林林)of 1612
ORIGIN: Chongqing (重庆),PRC
HEIGHT: about 163cm
Weight: about 48 kg
LOOKS: skimpily clad SYT, well tone and tanned body, a playful gal with a pair of smiling eyes. She has a few tattoo on the body but it does not affect her overall beauty. Sweet and pleasant personality. 9/10.
BOOBS: 34-B cup, slightly enhanced 7/10.
FOREPLAY :she slowly and teasingly strips herself and helps me to undress and follows by hugging, petting and kissing. After a normal shower, we lay on the bed with more heavy petting, hugging and kissing just a pair of loving boy and girl. 9/10.
CATBATHED: Very gentle and thorough like treating me like a baby with lips, tongue and breasts. 9/10.
AR: very involved and tries to force her tongue into the anus with much effort. 9/10.
BBBJ: one of the best I have experienced in GL. There is no compromise in her service. Gentle and deep, totally different from the normal act which is half BBBJ and half HJ. Her suction is also powerful. 9.5/10.
FRENCH: after the preliminaries and much caressing and deep and wet kissing, we try speaking French, she is really fluent and responsive. I believe we have established a good chemistry. She cooperates and reciprocates with movements, moans and grasps my head and body. It is not a fake act. 9.5/10.
FJ: She sheaths me with a CD and provides me for the finale. After rounds of wet kissing and embracing, she led my didi into her virgina in a cowgirl style. I am surprised that it is tight and as if there is a ring holding my didi. Then she asks me to take charge and I begin with missionary pumping. She is collaborating and moves her body to meet my actions. Then we switch to doggie and switch back to missionary and reach our climax almost togather. We again embrace each other and kiss wetly and deeply 9.5/10
SHOWER : normal cleaning up and drying up 8/10
ATTITUDE :very positive and obligingly, she tries to please me all the time. It reminds me of my session with a Malaysian lendendary WL BMW except that Ling Ling is younger and prettier. 9.5/110
RTF: Absolutely.
DISCLAIMS : Ling Ling is a bubbling girl. We have managed to establish a good chemistry and I receive a first class treatment. My suggestions is to be gentle and affectionate to her so as to start up the fire. If some bros are rough or hung ho in treating her, I would not know whether you would get the services that she provides to me. Do treat her with some respect after all she is a woman.
Hmmmm ... how come I dont get what you get from her ... I want complain ... LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 19-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YiLing 1615

Based on the recommendation of Bro Alejandro88, I got this girl. Was also trying for a RTF on Jin Lian but she period, Bao Bao…knn period….Xue Fei…wait long long as she busy and got people waiting. Oh, I got a fucking illegal parking ticket. After 5pm so should be free. But there were no spaces available. So I just stopped behind a car in a space. Came out, damn thing fluttering in the wind. How come they work after dark huh? Nothing to do izzit??

Looks: 8.5/10. Man, this girl is hot. Long face, great smile, hair tied up all the way. With her super tanned skin, she looked like a Hispanic beauty. Top it off with nice dangling earrings and nice lip gloss, she was hot.

Body: 8/10. Tanned. Very. But built the way I like. Ass, legs, bak bak kind. All woman. No syt here. She came in wearing a white dress which contrasted so well with her skin. As with many others I have seen though, underwear was a disappointment. Tall girl. Well all relative I guess. Taller than many of the other girls lets put it that way.

Boobs: 8/10. C Cups but they are fake. They looked good and move on her chest but when I was messing with them, I could feel the hard implants. No loss though, still nice.

Frenching: 0/10. First time I have ever struck out with a China girl. She moves her face very very close but kept moving it away whenever I moved it. Oh well, this a is a deal killer. No RTF despite everything else being in place.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Really good. Sucks hard, no teeth feeling. She did stop to say don’t blow in her mouth though haha. Many positions.

FJ: 8.5/10 This was the best bit. She is a big girl and so I pummelled her. She kept hammering back and getting me to go harder. Missionary and then flipped to doggy where I blew after seeing her ass cheeks jiggle. Sound effects very very fake. Did not try and french her here either. Gave up already by then

Personality: 5/10 Nothing. We just did not get on and that may have contributed to the non frenching I think. She kept saying it was hot. It was a struggle to make any conversation with her and people tell me I can talk to a wall normally. Oh well, can’t win them all.

RTF: No.
Old 20-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Marathonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heart stopping new SYT...she is cute, sweet and young...

Name - Fei Er (new since Apr 12)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
House - L16W17
Age - 22 years
Height - 165cm

Was feeling jaded and soft before walking into this house, thinking it would be a wasted session as probably I could not get it up. But this SYT changed everything for me this afternoon.

Looks - 9/10

She has a pair of watery big eyes and a sharp pointy nose. Very nice teeth, and well shaped legs on her 165cm frame. She looks very much like the cute girl in the next class that you have a hard on for in secondary school.

Boobs - 7/10

She has a 34B asset which is soft and bouncy. Very attractive pairs with blue veins visible. Her nipples are hyper sensitive and a few licks sufficed to send her to a happy place.

Shower - N/A

Perhaps she is new and I was in a hurry to sample her charm. Verr routine and quick.

AR - N/A as I rather went straight to her action.

BBBJ - 7/10

She looked up when she sucked my egg and licked the shaft with her big seductive eyee, making up for a lack of variety. But she still did the PRC routine of spitting out the saliva during the act, however less frequent than most girls.

FJ - 8/10

When I fingered her clit and found the labia coated with KY like juice! Her juice was moist and thick. Used the cock tip to play with her clit as she refused to be licked, and could see her love juice glistening and coating her sweet pussy. Penetrated her gently and felt heavenly when she moaned very naturally. She gripped the pillow as she fought for her cum.....initially refused to french. But she hugged and frenched at her orgasmic peak. And urged for faster stroking.

Attitude - 9/10

Surprising for a SYT without prior experience and within one month of work... She is playful and friendly. When she turned around at the end, I thought she is someone I will love to bring out to party with friends.

RTF - Will have the urge to...

Enjoy,
MarathonMan
Old 20-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jj(2058)

tried newbie JJ(2058) in her v first wk, think she has been ard for over a mth now...was already pretty gd overall for a newbie...now gather her svc improved n quite consistent...

JJ(2058)...GZ mm mid 20s...short stylish cropped hair, quite pretty OL looker...tall, 169cm, slim, nice long legs, A cups wif dark brown tits, small perky ass, trimmed bush no smell...use to wk as beautician n did abit of ktv wk in GZ...

JJ has nice ht n quite gd looks...kinda reminds me of that classy tall retired mm from 2060 who then went to 2831B(after 2060 kenna suspended) called Nikki...however the outfit she wore abit too conservative n kinda prcy for my liking but must say when i helped unzip her dress n got her down to her black bra n black thong quite the turn on wif her slim bod n sexy long legs...also helped me to undress n fondled me cock which was nice...

overall i wld say quite gd sex svc for a newbie...no action in the shower...but on the bed bbbj was quite gd even wif abit of deep throat n wet n slurpy...did abit of ar wif light sensitive licks...she seemed to enjoy my tonguefu holding my hands n hair n caressing my face also quite natural moans n got wet...fj was v gd as she is quite tight n wet n gd stamina n accommodating...made more enjoyable becuz of her long sexy legs...best enjoyed scissors, wheelbarrow, standing wif heels(lagi model ht!) n spooning...ended wif light massage n cuddle...oh yes this JJ frenches quite passionately as well!...

this JJ is obliging n willing to pls...a definite potential gem in the making...i had a gd time wif this mm
Old 21-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!
Re: Jj(2058)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

JJ(2058)...GZ mm mid 20s...short stylish cropped hair, quite pretty OL looker...tall, 169cm, slim, nice long legs, A cups wif dark brown tits,
Thanks bro for the FR.

But why all tall WLs comes with A cup ... dont they have tall girls with NATURAL C cup ?
Old 21-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ada of 1606

Hi bros, I upped Ada Recently and my brief FR follows:

Name: Ada of 1606
Origin: Hebei, PRC
Height: 164cm
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 34B, natural 8/10
Looks: a classical Chinese beauty with porcelain skin and has several moles on the body, shapely, attractive body, 8.5/10

Foreplay: helps me to undress and strip herself, 7/10
Shower: cleans me up well and follows by soapy body message front and back and a round of BBBJ, 8/10

Catbath: breast message and tongue and kisses thorough and exciting, 8/10
BBBJ: tender and thorogh, 8/10
AR: normal, 7/10
Frenching: normal, 7/10
FJ: cooperative and willingly to try various positions 8/10
Shower: clean me well and helps me to dry up 7.5/10
Attitude: obliging, she is still shy and not too much small talks even though she has worked in GL for 6 months. It could be my first call on her. I believe I could set her on fire if we develop a better chemistry next time.
RTF: possible in the next few weeks.
Old 21-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL Name - Cai Shan
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22
Height - 1.6m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1637

Looks - 6/10 (First look chio, subsequent look not really...)

Got alot of make up, esp her eyes. Fake eyelashes but i tink she looks ok without aso. She has black shoulder length hair and fair skin tone. Not so smooth, dont know if its the weather?

Bod - 6/10

Too thin i prefer a little more meaty feng mang type.

Tits - 7/10

Got 2 small scars on her right bust, otherwise nice. Hope will grow to C after our squeezing.

Shower room - 7/10

quite the SOP, body to body soap massage and wank my 2ic

Cat-Bath - 7/10

she like licking my nipple and my arse hole, fils tickling more than song

AR - yes but not a fan too late to tell her to stop

French Kissing - 0/10

no tongue action sian, only peck on the lips i tink she gt bf, her hp keep receiving sms msges turns me off when ramming her than plus no french even more sian (no stinko mouth)

BBBJ - 7/10

slow not commando type ok

FJ - 7.0/10

we adop cow girl, than doggy finish off missionary

Attitude - 8/10

one thing i really sian, she applied so much of gel on her cb. I needed to take away some with the towel to continue bonk her otherwise fils so slippery.

RTF - unlikely cos too many better ones for 150 an hr.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL Name - Lele
Origin - Chongqing, PRC (i cant really recall)
Age - 26 (my guess, not SYT)
Height - 1.6m (thereabout)
Home Base - i saw her at willie hse, and get her after she done with another bro

Looks - 6.5/10 (First look oriental chio, subsequent look haiz...)

lots of make up, only found out her nose is FAKE when up close. Friendly, and hiong!

Bod - 6.5/10

ok, not thin not plumb.

Tits - 6.5/10

B plus? definetly not C, with dark brown aerolas, size almost 50 cents

Shower room - 7/10

quite the SOP, body to body soap massage

Cat-Bath - 7/10

licking licking SOP

AR - no

French Kissing - 7/10

ok passionate but no oomph..

BBBJ - 7/10

good suction, almost cum gotto tell her stop and ask her ride me cow girl than see her neh neh sway up and dwn. Gt to squeeze them, reali soft.

FJ - 7.0/10

we adop cow girl, than doggy finish off missionary. First round cum , rest afew mins. And stilll horny told her suck my 2ic she gt the hint follow by round 2.

Attitude - 8/10

good attitude, and friendly.

RTF - no cos i don't like fake, and too many other chioer ones for my 150.
Old 22-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 13
ChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to behold

Please excuse me if my FR is not up to par. Newbie here first time write FR.

Being a newbie, I read some of the thread here to memorize some names but I dunno which house to go.

I just tikam-tikam and somehow my legs brought me to a House at L14H29.

The OKT there show me his iPad & ask me to "slowly choose". Walan eh, OKT how also high tech liao ...

Problem is everyone I chose, after the OKT made some call either code red or not working ...

So the OKT chose one for me. And he show me a photo from his iPhone say name is Coffee. Since from photo looks like Eurasian I said "ok".

When Coffee arrived, OKT asked me "Can or not ?" Newbie here, why he ask ? You mean I can say "cannot" ? Since OKT oredi show me photo, I can reject meh ?

Anyway, inside the room, she revealed she is from L16H17.

My FR is like this:

Name: Coffee
House: 1617
Face: 7
Type: Petite
Height: Looks short
Boobs: 6 because too soft for my liking
Boob size: B cup
FJ: 7.5 quite oblidging
BBBJ: 7.5
GFE: 7

RTF: No

Damage: $150
Old 24-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Xue(1431)

Xiao Xue(1431) hubei mm, recently turned 22 but cld well pass off as 17-18!!, wked in Guangdong previous skin trade experience...

pretty but more on the really cute kawaii syt side wif a dolls fringe hairstyle lightish brown hair...her bod is like a slim teenager's bod quite a turn on in her black thong n black bra...156cm in ht but looks taller becuz of her slim frame, has nice legs n is fair...b cup boobs soft n gd look on her frame wif brown tits wld hv been really nice if she had pink tits though to go wif her innocent cutey kawaii look...small perky ass n inviting pussy wif sparse pussy hair...

overall sex svc is gd for a "newbie"...bbbj in shower wif suction catbath thrown in...enjoyable bbbj on the bed wet slurpy wif gd suction n sensual variations...no ar though...fj v shiok as she is tight n her innocent youthful yet horny looks wif apparent natural moans n high looks really gave me a buzz n got me going...enjoyed all positions n also did me flip as she is light...

now on 2 impt aspects to me n i guess to quite alot of other chaps as well...frenching n cunnilingus...she was reluctant but had a long chat wif her in this regard...on frenching she said ulcer n blisters plus not use to it, however she did promise to french on rtf...as for tonguefu she was concerned abt hygiene n also abit taboo in prc, however agn she seemed agreeable on rtf!!...

notwithstanding no frenching n no tonguefu...i really had a gd time wif this Xiao Xue as i found her to be a genuine open mm wif a fun bubbly personality...in fact had such a blast chatting n cuddling wif her that the hr flew by to 10mins plus OT...n she made no mention of this...happy to say she is not a time watcher...this Xiao Xue is a definite gem in the making...

Epilogue...recently rtf Xiao Xue n am glad to say svc is still v gd n enjoyable wif great gfe...also fortunate to get nice frenching this time rd but not sure whether she is a selective frencher??...however she was still not keen on me tonguefu...to me this Xiao Xue is now a confirmed gem

oh yes many tks to Nato17 for the recommendation!
Old 25-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ada of 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bros, I upped Ada Recently and my brief FR follows:

Name: Ada of 1606
Origin: Hebei, PRC
Height: 164cm
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 34B, natural 8/10
Looks: a classical Chinese beauty with porcelain skin and has several moles on the body, shapely, attractive body, 8.5/10

Foreplay: helps me to undress and strip herself, 7/10
Shower: cleans me up well and follows by soapy body message front and back and a round of BBBJ, 8/10

Catbath: breast message and tongue and kisses thorough and exciting, 8/10
BBBJ: tender and thorogh, 8/10
AR: normal, 7/10
Frenching: normal, 7/10
FJ: cooperative and willingly to try various positions 8/10
Shower: clean me well and helps me to dry up 7.5/10
Attitude: obliging, she is still shy and not too much small talks even though she has worked in GL for 6 months. It could be my first call on her. I believe I could set her on fire if we develop a better chemistry next time.
RTF: possible in the next few weeks.
Hi bros, I upped Ada two days ago. Her physical assets are true to bro peter388 described, a Chinese classical beauty. Unfortunately my Mandarin is so poor that I could not strike a good rapport with her. I got a below par service from this wl.

Shower:fast and some BBBJ 6/10
Catbath: boobs massage and licking 6/10
AR: short and superficial 5/10
BBBJ: average and suck only half of the didi 5/10
Frenching: not keen and turned her head away from time to time 4/10
FJ: tried several positions and she asked me twice whether I had cum in my
15 minutes of pumping. 5/10
Shower: washed me and did not dry me 6/10
Attitude: my language is a handicap toward a better service and she might be shy. But she was cold and insensitive to meet my needs. I felt that I was making love to a sex doll. 5/10
RTF:NO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1