The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post

photo to share
wait update our photo
Old 04-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
wait update our photo
Mai la. Don't make the forum suspended.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 10
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Talking My first FR - Tg balai

Being aspired by many fantastic FRs and info shared by good bros here, I finally made my decision to test water with my own foot to step in this fancy land for the first time on from 2-3 Jun, yes, a 2D1N trip. Booked Maxi hotel and took the first ferry from SG by Falcon to arrive at about 9:00am, as recommend by senior bros here. Was harrassed by custom for Kopi money maybe because there is no balai chop in my passport?! Hope next time I can be more luck. Also was tried twice to call KoFa's Number but seems he was not available so have no choice but radomly select a driver for service, from which I realize why seniors prefer good driver always.

Never good at writing however it really was an eyes-open trip for me. Even I just experienced the left half of the Villa - the right half was closed according to driver so didn't get chance to check. Quality and Quantity varies from house to house, many many SYT comparing to Batam sense. and yes the seniors are absolutely right, earlier bird get worms. After 11:00am (this is a weekday), I can see many houses are only few Cewek left. To cut long story short, here comes the summary -

Name: Ichar
Location: Villa 5x (sorry more focus on Cewek but forget the number)
Boobs: C+
Attitude:5/10 not very accommodating, princess sick, also request seafood for dinner which end up I paid 400k in silver river for 3 person including driver, 1 shrimp, 1 fish, 1 Ayam, 1 tofu, 1 veg soup total 5 dishes and 3 juice drink. Not sure if I got chopped or not.
Look: 8/10 look even with no make up (Look like Indo Chinese)
BBBJ: 2/10 equal to zero
Overall: 6/10 I cannot claim this is a very successful trip however I did gain some experience in this small but magic land. Will come again if time allows.
RTF: Yes but will try other girl since this is just the first time
Damage: 1juta + 100k tip

This is my first FR but will not be the last hope this feedback/sharing could contribute a little bit back to this beloved forum. Sorry in advance if you find it is boring and not much useful since I do have very limited experience. I really need to say thanks to many great bros who shared all those good information in the forum and help me to make this first step ( have to admit I am a very shy newbie with little experience but I am willing to learn and finally make a step out anyway)

Cheers!

Last edited by XXLCat; 04-06-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

XxL cat.

pm you kofa contact
how to not get him?
Cheers
Old 04-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Being aspired by many fantastic FRs and info shared by good bros here, I finally made my decision to test water with my own foot to step in this fancy land for the first time on from 2-3 Jun, yes, a 2D1N trip. Booked Maxi hotel and took the first ferry from SG by Falcon to arrive at about 9:00am, as recommend by senior bros here. Was harrassed by custom for Kopi money maybe because there is no balai chop in my passport?! Hope next time I can be more luck. Also was tried twice to call KoFa's Number but seems he was not available so have no choice but radomly select a driver for service, from which I realize why seniors prefer good driver always.

Never good at writing however it really was an eyes-open trip for me. Even I just experienced the left half of the Villa - the right half was closed according to driver so didn't get chance to check. Quality and Quantity varies from house to house, many many SYT comparing to Batam sense. and yes the seniors are absolutely right, earlier bird get worms. After 11:00am (this is a weekday), I can see many houses are only few Cewek left. To cut long story short, here comes the summary -

Name: Ichar
Location: Villa 5x (sorry more focus on Cewek but forget the number)
Boobs: C+
Attitude:5/10 not very accommodating, princess sick, also request seafood for dinner which end up I paid 400k in silver river for 3 person including driver, 1 shrimp, 1 fish, 1 Ayam, 1 tofu, 1 veg soup total 5 dishes and 3 juice drink. Not sure if I got chopped or not.
Look: 8/10 look even with no make up (Look like Indo Chinese)
BBBJ: 2/10 equal to zero
Overall: 6/10 I cannot claim this is a very successful trip however I did gain some experience in this small but magic land. Will come again if time allows.
RTF: No will try other since this is just the first time
Damage: 1juta + 100k tip

This is my first FR but will not be the last hope this feedback/sharing could contribute a little bit back to this beloved forum. Sorry in advance if you find it is boring and not much useful since I do have very limited experience. I really need to say thanks to many great bros who shared all those good information in the forum and help me to make this first step ( have to admit I am a very shy newbie with little experience but I am willing to learn and finally make a step out anyway)

Cheers!
Bro. Just to highlight.
Silver river pricing is a little high as compare to other like dolphin n long beach.
But their food quality is confirm standard.
3 juices already cost you 40 to 45k . Balance 350k for food with fish prawn. I personally think is OK.

As for girls issues. I seldom heard of Princess sickness type. So far so many bros went there for these 3 weeks, only hear " confirm going again".
Today I have 12 friends in balai. Just checked with them. Answer "Fking enjoy".
Cheers
Old 04-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro. Just to highlight.
Silver river pricing is a little high as compare to other like dolphin n long beach.
3 juices already cost you 40 to 45k . Balance 350k for food with fish prawn. I personally think is OK.

As for girls issues. I seldom heard of Princess sickness type. So far so many bros went there for these 3 weeks, only hear " confirm going again".
Cheers
well said bro!! dont have princess sickness.. but i have king sickness..
Old 04-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
well said bro!! dont have princess sickness.. but i have king sickness..
Nabei. Now only 8 pm indo and you already 5 shots. The Princess also cannot moved already and how to be princess?
Today may be a busy day for Kofa. So many people. Heard all his cars all on duty.
Cheers.
everyone is waiting for your FR. Including Dxxxx and Kxxxxx.
Tell them if Bo FR for everyone to read, don't mess me liao.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Nabei. Now only 8 pm indo and you already 5 shots. The Princess also cannot moved already and how to be princess?
Today may be a busy day for Kofa. So many people. Heard all his cars all on duty.
Cheers.
everyone is waiting for your FR. Including Dxxxx and Kxxxxx.
Tell them if Bo FR for everyone to read, don't mess me liao.
Don't so fierce la bro~ I now busy with my girl in Balai, when go back will 乖乖 sit down write fr ok

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Don't so fierce la bro~ I now busy with my girl in Balai, when go back will 乖乖 sit down write fr ok
kns.. tell me say mai mai mai.. hahahaha.. now tio rape in room.. not worry.. later drown the remaining bottle and let enjoy our last night..
Old 04-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
kns.. tell me say mai mai mai.. hahahaha.. now tio rape in room.. not worry.. later drown the remaining bottle and let enjoy our last night..
Just did mine again 2 times, waiting for seafood now, I think no more shot for me alr, balls aching..... She now in hibernation mode again..... CB later no wake up we pang seh her. Lol

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Bro. Just to highlight.

Cheers
Bro kengng, I would like to express my gratitude for your help and sharing which courage me to start the trip. As for KoFa's number I tried once before my departure and once after arrival but both in busy tone so guess he might be engaged in catering other bros just like your friend group mentioned above.

And again thanks for the sharing upon silver river. It is a nice place, just as said, I am not sure about the price since first time and no price in menu, and also the girl just insist to go there and keep asking to call driver instead of using hotel driver makes me a little bit uncomfortable. But maybe it is just I think too much. Btw, is it possible can share the location of dolphine, Maybe I will check it out next time but cannot google it out in map.

As for the perception of girl. Please don't misunderstand and I didn't mean balai is not good. I have to say that is definitely very personal perception and I am just sharing my thoughts honestly. This time I pick up a definite SYT and fall in love with eyes immediately but to find out service part just so so. As a very well said one man's meat may be other's poison. I am also "confirm going again" however may try a MILF in next trip who may know more how to take care man's needs... hope I can also meet the right one as you guys are always enjoying.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Any bro got kang tao for girls in Batam? M here now but can't seem to find place for overnight booking. Sianzzz
Old 04-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
JB77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,I was told that we could bring 1L liqueur from Singapore to balai without being tax at balai.
It is same no tax for 1L liqueur from JB kukup to balai?
Thank you.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB77 View Post
Bros,I was told that we could bring 1L liqueur from Singapore to balai without being tax at balai.
It is same no tax for 1L liqueur from JB kukup to balai?
Thank you.
Yes.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Thanks to bro Humlea for up point. will try share more feedback and FR in the future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1