The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
IndoFalcon by email, Sindo by sms. btw, you can either confirm your return at balai ferry terminal or I prefer the hotel do for me, simpler but at a bit more price.
Hotel help to book return ticket on behalf cost 20,000 rupiah.
Old 14-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Another photo to share.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Another photo to share.
She look good but definitely naughthy , should be 1 Juta and above.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Naughty must teach. Haha.
1 juta lo.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Call up to reserve your tickets.
I only travel with Indofalcon.
I will drop them a mail to reserve my tickets, but make sure they reply to confirm.
Do you mind sharing the email address and what details required to do the booking? If got sample lagi best. Sorry ah, first time. Via pm also can. Will offer you my miserable 5 points as a way of saying thanks.
Old 15-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros heading end of this month?? Likely to be weekday.. Planning my first solo trip and hoping to tag along if can.. Cheerz!!!
Old 15-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Do you mind sharing the email address and what details required to do the booking? If got sample lagi best. Sorry ah, first time. Via pm also can. Will offer you my miserable 5 points as a way of saying thanks.
Tomorrow reply you via pm.
Tks
Old 15-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, just a short trip sharing for all of you, Tg Balai 06 – 08 May

This is my 5th trip in 8 months, before I was visiting Batam & I found that Balai is more interesting & convenience so I switched. You have to go from joint to joint in Batam, that add cost to taxi, in Balai all the joints are gather in one place , you just need to parade one round you will get the girl you like.
Day 1, took a Falcon ferry at 07.55 Spore time reached 09.00 Balai time, cleared the custom within 10mins due to its Friday not so crowded, Out of the custom, Kofa is waiting among the drivers as usual asking & calling out “taxi ,... taxi...”, got my returned boarding pass paid Rps10000 I bought 2-way for $56
Proceed to Maxi room not ready, we went to buy Rps, rate $1= 9740, you can have food, clothing, drinks, beers, etc all around Maxi. Reached villa Kofa parked at Villa 1, mummies, papi all start to intro their girls, for a moment I thought I was in paradise even though I have been here before, you cant closed your eyes at all. Slim, tall, huge, small, cute girls all around you name it you have them as I take a slow walk from villa to villa, seeing is believing to all bro who are planning your trip, go see for yourselves. You will have no regrets, just a night will bring back in no time, before you know it you are planing the next trip. Some girls will be holding on to you, say “ sayang darling I like you , ok la,.... can la boking la... Just to let some bro who will be there first time of what to expect..... I was looking for the correct girl, at the same time scouting potential girls for my friends who will arrived tomorrow.
Saw a nice lady smiling from the villa, as I walk towards her,she graps me from behind with her boobs hitting my back wow.... hu lala this is wild. I suppose it is not bad la, having someone with feeling for you & I am also at lost who to grap. After paid the papi, Kofa & myself proceed to have fishball noodle, as I have tried Bak Kut Teh, Fried kuayteow, so I intend to try as recommemded by kofa. Its taste slightly difference from Spore but nice.... sedap.... do some shopping for some tibits & mineral water as the tap water is not for making coffee, after resting we went for foot reflexology for an hour, when we are done, hotel call the room is ready, we pick up my girl at villa then check in. Have lunch togather, at Do & Me, then set a time for dinner with Kofa, he left us & I go for my hair cut at nearby salon with chinese young lady & lady boss. Back to room my girl is very chatty but I like... we rest for awhile she initial shower there we go , she clean me front, back, up, down including little brother. Nice body, & tits, & slim.body
After I dry myself rest in bed, she jump in we chat a little the feeling come we kiss, we roam, I went up & down on her then she cowboy me & this is fantabulous feeling girl. Changed a few style position. & I cum. She cleans me up, I lay down awhile asked for another round she say OK. Hohohoho I was just kidding & she is very acccomodative. We took a nap, have some snacks & coffee chit chat abit waits for dinner. We have dinner at my favourite seafood place Silver River. Nice food & nice lady boss , check it out brothers.............. after which we go for a drink at the place Fresh Beer, a..... also got nice lady boss........... looks like every where I go sure got nice ladyboss. Its a freshly brew beer on the spot, we have 2 litre, then packed 1 litre back to hotel, For all beer lovers its a nice place.
Back in room Kofa, my girl drink to their hearts content, then Kofa leave us, we have shower then another rounds & rest for the day................. end of first day............to be continue

Day 1 Expenditure

Villa = 800k
Foot Reflex = 80000, tip 20000
Hair Cut = 40000
tibits + mineralwater = 150000
lunch = 118000 x 3 pax
dinner = 309000 x 3 pax
Old 15-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Day 2

Woke up 06.30am, washed up, have breakfast with my girl at Maxi cafeteria, while waiting for Kofa to sent us to the custom to pick up my 5 brothers. After meeting them, sent them to changed Rps, then to villa. Upon arrived brothers also got problem with the choices of girls, after 30 mins they managed to book their idea cewek. Proceed for breakfast of Bak Kut Teh, they enjoy it with “pig Blood”, pork knuckles, etc..... & some beers. They went to do some shopping for local stuff :
whitebailt, shrimp, keropok ..... etc & not forgetting beerssssssssssssss. Back to Maxi get their room keys,then to foot reflexology, follow by lunch at the kumpong for wild boar meat, their local specialty. Lunch ends at 3pm went back hotel, all the girls are already there everyone proceed back to their rooms respectively. My girl & I starts chit chat abit, then have shower I begin roaming her every where in her body, she was in the best high point I licked her from neck, to her ear, her back, to the front, breast, down the most challenging part, starts pumping her in standing position, on the basin then we finshed off on the toilet bowl. Everyone have their round, its time for dinner by 7pm, at Silver River we had 10 dishes of Pineapple fried rice, otak, fish, crab, vege, etc.....beer, drinks. After, dinner its KTV in Maxi level 7 there they have 6 - 8 difference sizes of rooms, a live band, 4 billard tables. Since there were 13 of us including kofa, we had quite a big room. When we finished all the tibits, beers, we decided call it a day. Kofa drive us for a light teachew porridge with just few of us while the rest wanted to sleep liao. Back to our room I dont know about the rest but my girl already in the bra & panty waiting for me in bed, we talk about the day & I start to kiss & roam her again we had our last round for the day.. wow ....... !! its been a great day........ Next morning she awakes at 6am wash up , shower & changed & do her make up, pack up , kiss me & I tip her & she left. Its been my best trip, all brothers interested to try & you want to enaged Kofa he is really a great & reliable driver who will make sure you get the best of all, he make sure your rooms are good, you are settled down well, your girl comes in time, you are received & sent off well. Just a little intro of Balai & hope you all enjoy.

Day 2 Expenditure

Villa = 800k
Foot Reflex = 80000, tip 20000
Breakfast = 500000
tibits + mineralwater + beer = 330000
lunch = 379000 x 7 pax
dinner = 1739000 x 13 pax
KTV = 1500000
Old 15-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 10
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Nice FR bro coolman3740, very detail and cheerful, just a small question, for KoFa's service, how much he will charge you? Paid as each day end or for 2 days together at the end?
Old 15-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Bro Cool man,

Superb FR.

so now you have addicted to Balai.
Told you on the 1st trip, you will love it.
Tia gong your girl waiting for your next trip.
Pls be fast lo.

Any senior Bros, Pls up coolman for his detail FR.
Many newbies will benefit from such detail FR.
Cheers.
Old 16-05-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Senior in age
But junior in SBF
Any way
Uped coolman😊
Old 16-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
She look good but definitely naughthy , should be 1 Juta and above.
She's from Villa House 58, a couple of nice girls too in that house...
Old 16-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
bro check your pm.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Senior in age
But junior in SBF
Any way
Uped coolman��
THANK YOU BRO for the Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1