The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32 View Post
You see, with 1G Bao Bei, however she is, I will feel compelled to do what I can to protect her. With her (if that chance should ever come my way) I would go in with my eyes open, but still be soft with her. Her ex BF cheats her or mistreats her, I'll mess with his face. (Unfortunately, I don't have that chance.) As long as she's happy, would be my motto. I can't say it's about lust, but I can't also say it's about love. It's weird. Which is why after these two years, I am still looking for another one like her.
Well, hope you get the chance to find her. She was never really happy. She loved money. Just never had enough of it. Always spent more than she had believing that she could earn it back the day after.

I don't know about her ex BF cause she went to Macau directly from Singapore. It was all booked from here already and Sakura and CK should have been with her. Le Le was very iffy to join them. Bao Bei felt Le le did not have the looks to make it in Macau. Sakura relied so much on Bao Bei that Bao Bei, even though she felt Sakura could not make it in Macau also kept her close by. There was another girl from WH06, Zhong Qing (?) who was suppose to join them but got lazy. In the end, only Bao Bei went to work in Macau. The rest dropped out.
Old 23-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
hi guy i have been to this house quite a few time but in my life i have nv try before the hot n cold bbbj before neither have any gal in this house do it for me before so any people know which gal in this house do hot and cold bbbj or are there even any china gal in gl legal house do this service if yes can tell me where? I know freelance do provide this service but i only go to legal house but so far really none have done it for me before so can any one tell me who is providing this service?
Bro Woshiedison
Actually hot n cold bbbj is common. I am sure all or most of the 54a mm will do it for u!
But the problem 54a or mm didn't has the ice or blue dry ice solution thing..
U can get hot water from shower or ask for and bring in hot tea from 54a
For cold water.. May be take away milo ice from coffee shop and ask for more ice?!
Old 23-04-2012, 12:50 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Never try hot & cold bbbj in this house too. maybe next time I request for it

There was once another girl from another house bbbj me with soya bean milk in her mouth. It's a pity she retired.
Old 23-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

There was once another girl from another house bbbj me with soya bean milk in her mouth. It's a pity she retired.
M5 BBBJ with Coca Cola sia!

Next time I bring Sushi and wasabe to the fuck shop. I will place the sushi all over the WL body and then spread the wasabe and soya sauce on her cunt. So wherever I eat the sushi, I will dip into her cunt ... taste of wasabe+soya sauce+cunt juice. Yummy sia!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro you should try BBBJ with $$$$$ Soup...Spicy and YummY!!!
Old 23-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32 View Post
Don't have. I just went there this evening. Have you ever heard of sagging A cups? Well, I haven't, but I think I saw them this evening. Paid for a set myself.

Perry
Hi Bro. which one has saggy A cup? Would not mind trying. Love them a bit sag....!!
Old 23-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Hi Bro. which one has saggy A cup? Would not mind trying. Love them a bit sag....!!
You may want to try Chocolate @ 1809 ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Ah yoh...4D...such a sweetheart and so blur. Let Bai He do everything and make decisions for her. In the end, getting her to leave when she wasn't ready was the worst decision.
Blur look but damn smart and quick wit too...ha ha ha
Old 23-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Blur look but damn smart and quick wit too...ha ha ha
Damn smart? 4D? Never thought that. She use to say she was stupid. I always encouraged her not to think that though. She was just lazy. So let Bai He run everything.
Old 23-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn smart? 4D? Never thought that. She use to say she was stupid. I always encouraged her not to think that though. She was just lazy. So let Bai He run everything.
Last time in FoShan @ a Footie Joint...Bai He is her Supervisor and herself is working as a Reflex Staff lor...

So used to listen to Bai He and follow order lah...not blur lor just lazy to use her brain huh...ha ha
Old 23-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

One girl from other house I forgot, during shower she bbbj me with toothpaste in her mouth! She think my didi is a toothbrush ?!
Anyway the feeling quite shoik.. I never forget!
Old 23-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Last time in FoShan @ a Footie Joint...Bai He is her Supervisor and herself is working as a Reflex Staff lor...

So used to listen to Bai He and follow order lah...not blur lor just lazy to use her brain huh...ha ha
Yeah but now she is a business woman so need to think a little or she will get cheated left right and centre.
Old 24-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah but now she is a business woman so need to think a little or she will get cheated left right and centre.
Dun wori brother...

She got Wong Fei Hong and Ip Man as her business consultant @ FoShan liao...hee hee
Old 24-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

last time i tried being blown with grass jelly. but feeling not as erotic as it sounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
M5 BBBJ with Coca Cola sia!

Next time I bring Sushi and wasabe to the fuck shop. I will place the sushi all over the WL body and then spread the wasabe and soya sauce on her cunt. So wherever I eat the sushi, I will dip into her cunt ... taste of wasabe+soya sauce+cunt juice. Yummy sia!
Old 24-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

perrymason32, I really enjoy your long romantic posts You were not afraid to share your feelings for JJ to the cheongsters, and I salute you for that.

The only girl I was really attached to was Bai Hui, and her sudden departure deeply saddened me, as well as countless others here. When I started visiting Fei Er regularly, she also balek kampong... so it was a double whammy for me.

I think it's very rare to find genuine, level headed girls in GL, and when you find one you hang on to her for dear life. At one point you get torn between wanting her to stay and wishing her to return to China to start a new life.

Such is life, eh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1