The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Report from another thread.

Tried my virgin ML today : https://www.sweetbabes.org/yiyi-080718

Just met yiyi today after surfing the forum, and communicate with her through Wechat.

Looks different from the picture,probably she didn't put on make-up or the picture was taken years ago, but it doesn't matte. She greeted me and we had a bit of small talk after my shower. Massage strength very good and really ease my body aches.
Sensual is way beyond words.

After the massage, she kindly ask what kind of package am i intending to, so i opted for HJ and BJ (for another extra $20sgd). She work on giving a boob fark before a BJ (capped).

Unfortunately i didn't unload myself as , maybe i am a sucker for frenching. (She only allows light kisses).

Looks : 7/10 (Different from picture,but still cute)
Massage : 9.5/10
HJ : 8/10
BJ (capped) : 8/10
Service : 8/10

Might engage with her again,but i shall see as there are more options to be explore. Furthermore, the session ended around 45 mins, so that was the only minus point
Contacted Yiyi through WeChat using the number on her post https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=704510

Messaged in simple English probably using translate function. Instruction to go to the location and told to go to the first floor unit. It was. 3-4 room set up and seemed to have another ML working there too but I didn’t encounter her.

Yiyi is, as mentioned in other comments, not the girl in the photos in her ad. She’s probably in her late 20s to early 30s, a bit thick and face was a 5/10 for me. I probably should have left but this was my first ML experience in Singapore so I braved on.

Showered in room and laid down. Medium strength massage, not quite what I prefer. A bit of small talk in Chinese. Then asked to flip and she said, “Full package?” Though this was not listed in the ad, she was simply assuming I’d take the $150 package.

I politely declined, saying maybe next time. She then proposed a BJ, to which I still say maybe next time. She said to let her blow me so that she can earn a bit more. $20 more. This was a bit off putting.

I polite said just HJ and so she proceeded to take her top off and jerk me off on her tits. Her boobs were large, maybe E cup but not so shapely though quite a handfull.

I closed my eyes and powered through. Release and showered.

Paid and she said a tip would be great. I just paid the agreed amount and left. A bit regretful and would not return or recommend.

Take one for the Team I guess.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Contacted Yiyi through WeChat using the number on her post https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=704510

I probably should have left but this was my first ML experience in Singapore so I braved on.
Your first time, go with the recommendations from the laojiao here. Won't go wrong.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
meropenem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Ke Ai From sgl

Looks more like video, not pictures.
Nice soft spoken lady
Body: slim
Sensual:8/10
Gfe: 9/10
RTM: will consider.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meropenem View Post
Xiao Ke Ai From sgl

Looks more like video, not pictures.
Nice soft spoken lady
Body: slim
Sensual:8/10
Gfe: 9/10
RTM: will consider.
That was fast!
Old 14-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post
RTM Natalie (Yuki/Carol) after a long hiatus. She still operates from the same hideout. Her sensual remains top notch, though her complexion seems to have worsen slightly since I last saw her.

Asked her to put my number in the database cos some of the MLs I texted drew a blank.

Overall, Natalie is a fail-safe option so bros who have never tried should book her before she starts her disappearing act again.
I wonder why she even bothers to change her name when every time there will be people who just call out her previous popular name anyway
Old 14-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I wonder why she even bothers to change her name when every time there will be people who just call out her previous popular name anyway
She also mentioned she was called Tina previously, though I don't recall that. She did say the name Natalie is here to stay.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway, if any bros are willing, pls PM me Hebe's Wechat. I saved her number before she delisted but she has never replied to my text. Have never tried her and would love to do so.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Wah bro we got the same taste leh.
Lol... Good to know that...
When got similar MLs, we can share~~~
Old 14-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Too plastic face?
Yeah a bit plastic
Old 14-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After a late night discussion with my client near the Lorong Ah Soo area last Wednesday.... My neck was feeling sore and shoulder stiff..... so decided to roam around the neighbourhood scouting for a place to relax my tired muscles.

Spotted this shop by the road side while I roamed passed, so quickly do a left turn into a small residential road. Went in, all was just like any normal SPA shop. There was no promotion of any package here at the counter and I was lead to the room.

Not long after, in came a nice slim figured lady, named Lisa, who claimed that she just arrive here less than a week from Beijing. I just laid down and let her do her stuff..... the ambient was quiet at first as she perform the back rubbing and oil pressing but once when strike the topic to talk about, she turned out to be a warm and friendly lady who likes to be sweet-talk....I like that.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, the GQ part which had been lost in the SPA scene for a long time, had it's come-back that very night. The friendly but with a little cheeky looks lady, whisper into my ear and offer me 3 personal entertainment packages. I was taken surprise as there had been missing such offer for a damn long time liao since don't know when, where suddenly all SPA only offer HJ.....

Without considering, I straight away took the Extra Premium package and off she went out to prepare the necessities. She come back into the room again with a warm towel to wipe clean the already mari-kita lollipop.... Next was her head bow dive into the lollipop with her open mouth....

To me at that time, it was like, the night still young... she was taking her own sweet time enjoying the lick and suck, while I was enduring and holding back all urge of a premature shoot out while enjoying the warm and strong sucking and tickling licks.....

She just took her own time doing the deed, while my left fist was clinched and right fist gripping to the mattress trying so hard to counter attack the rushing out of sperms.....

Step 2.......

Step 3.......

Step 4.......

Shall skip the step 2 to 4 as I am running out of descriptive words to elaborate the whole situations as I was toooo engrossed enjoying myself feasting on this sweet lady then and really had forgotten what's the happening sequences.
All I could remember right now is that I enjoyed sequencing on her soft breast, while alternating licking with sucking on her lightly-coloured nipples.

Last Step... I only know that I was banging her hard from the back standing till can hear the piak, piak, piak banging sound. Changed position to me lay down when she sit into the still mari-kita lollipop and let her rocked in tandem like a rodeo cowgirl riding on the horse. Grand finale, my school of sperms shoot to sky high within her virgina (trapped within the rubber) .... I had my MOST SEXTISFYING Skyrocking Shiokness after a real long time wandering the SPA scene.

Conclusion : Had not been having such a Special Treatment at the SPA for a very long time liao. This will be the Most Unforgettable Event for my SPA Chionging History.

https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?...24&postcount=1

Last edited by hcbj; 14-06-2019 at 05:23 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NotKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage/

Professional whole authentic body massage and JG

Looks 7/10: Same as 2nd video

Massage 9/10: Really professional massage that will loosen all your joints and ease your muscles pain.

JG 9/10: Take 20 to 30 mins and her skill so great that you won't feel any pain at all. Make you feel wanna upload but she knew and will stop everytimes so that to continue JG again.

HJ 9/10: Because of so relaxing massage and then every pressure points during JG, you will feel very easily to upload while she catbath you.

Body 7/10: Maintain well shape as she normally will jog at MacRitchie Reservoir.

Place: Can park your car there if drive, 5 mins from MRT

RTM: Yes if you want professional skills, she is my fix routines for massage and JG (old liao need to maintain my brother stamina )
Old 14-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
bwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
she was a "S" Fl on $$$$$$ previously. Very good fuck but can be a little bah bah.Big natural tits
That’s right, good fuck because very tight and small down there (she is very proud of it). Big tattoo at lower abdominal area, a bit turn off. Massage wise I don’t think it is good.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
After a late night discussion with my client near the Lorong Ah Soo area last Wednesday.... My neck was feeling sore and shoulder stiff..... so decided to roam around the neighbourhood scouting for a place to relax my tired muscles.

---snip---

Last Step... I only know that I was banging her hard from the back standing till can hear the piak, piak, piak banging sound. Changed position to me lay down when she sit into the still mari-kita lollipop and let her rocked in tandem like a rodeo cowgirl riding on the horse. Grand finale, my school of sperms shoot to sky high within her virgina (trapped within the rubber) .... I had my MOST SEXTISFYING Skyrocking Shiokness after a real long time wandering the SPA scene.

Conclusion : Had not been having such a Special Treatment at the SPA for a very long time liao. This will be the Most Unforgettable Event for my SPA Chionging History.

Dear hcbj bro,

your post brighten up my bad afternoon, had a decent massage in the morning till i reach my office.

SPAs at the mentioned location will be flooded with ppl hunting for the particular 'pokiemon'

Thank You!
Old 14-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Your first time, go with the recommendations from the laojiao here. Won't go wrong.
My first visit is also a disaster. Lao João enlighten plz

Last edited by Jaygod6985; 14-06-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i am new bird, what is the legendary 3 personal entertainment package ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

MOST IMPORTANTLY, the GQ part which had been lost in the SPA scene for a long time, had it's come-back that very night. The friendly but with a little cheeky looks lady, whisper into my ear and offer me 3 personal entertainment packages. I was taken surprise as there had been missing such offer for a damn long time liao since don't know when, where suddenly all SPA only offer HJ.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1