The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 30-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Personally thatz a vital piece of information lor, I get super turn off by forest hairy cb....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Lol of course they dunno. Not like i tink they will bother to ask anyways
Old 30-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

annie tb88
met her last week. womanly kind if u like, body wise fair enough for a thai, no major issue. boobs original. bbbj and fj service standard is great for me.
she is like an elder sister to micky, so dont expect syt. once awhile try a woman is good, my 2 cents worth. i prefer not to go in afternoon, quite many passer bys.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow so scary?
Old 30-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Tried her few mths back when u was wif another stable. Was quite Sex-tisfied & RTF her. She's quite tall arnd 1.63m. Could easily pass off as a SG Chinese gal on the street since she's fair. She's Viet-Thai, so can speak some mandarin, but dun talk too fast or too "chim" to her la. GFE was Hi & can french fiercely too. She's has a cute personality which I find quite interesting. Can be quite a GEM if u treat her well. Experience might differ for other Bros but I wld recommend her...

Icicic but now bro lax bring more good stuff :/
Old 30-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Mickey (TB88)

Looks: 10/10 Prettier in real life than pics.
Body: 9/10 Slim and lean.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Fit her body frame just nice.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 She is fast and furious here too, like "energizer" bunny
Frenching: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 Very polite, and smiley all the way with a playful and chatty personality. Service good..
RTF: Yes.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was with Jayden from The Gentleman, and I must say that my experience with her was superb. Please go support her.

Looks: 8/10, 80-90% similar to pics, especially the top left pic in black dress.
Skin: 8/10, fair like northern Thais.
Body: 8/10, S-shape hourglass.
Boobs: 8/10, handful B cups and all natural.
BBBJ: 8/10, really hardworking in BBBJ and painting
FJ: 8/10, very accommodating and tried many positions.
Frenching: 8/10, soft lips with passionate kissing.
GFE: 8/10, speaks English with a slight American slang, communicates well, cracked a few jokes, and knew how to tease you with dirty talks.
RTF: Yes, she is easily my top 5, you wont regret.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jaden - The Gentlemen Gallery

Jaden is petite young girl and looks is about 80% to the photos. She has a very good command of english because she went to america before. Can hold a good conversation with her.

Long story short. Great session with her. will rtf before she leaves SG.

Looks: 8/10 (Cute and young)
Body: 8/10 (Nice shapely waist)
Boobs: B (Sensitive and nice to suck on)
Pussy: Trimmed (Didn't paint as I prefer girls to be shaven)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good technique and cat bathing)
FJ: 8/10 (Cow girl me for some time before ending with missionary, cute moans)

Thanks OKT Gentlemen!

Last edited by altaego; 01-10-2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to add another detail
Old 01-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro any fr for pasha from pacific
Old 01-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Promised Bro Linus to put fr here.

had sonar yesteray. Looks-wise, quite close to photos. 25 years old alr. She has a bit of mixed blood look, not those super chio or cute face.

Her boobs are nice and pussy trimmed. Like other frs mentioned, she is very skinny. so overall, its a very good body, like adina's from mms.

she does frenching too, painting etc.

a plus point is that she can really masssage well. I spent like 30min doing a massage. she is a hotel masseuse back in thailand. so its really quite professional and shiok haha.

her bbbj is really good. trained from her hotel masseuse job, cos she said she only do hj or bj there. guess enough training.

fj is good. she is accomodating. and it so happen got full mirror at the side, so the view quite good. single bed but not a problem for me cos its more cosy.

her english normal, can converse.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan View Post
Any bros out there mind give FR about PEARL from Monte. Really appreciate it. I only see like one within this year. I appreciate it if there are more. The rest of her FRs are from last year's batch.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Pearl (Monte29) is not young, but an experienced lady with solid services, good manners and communication skills. Looks around 30 maybe. Quite close to the live pics. A bit meaty but nice voluptuous shape to grab and hold. Nice ass that I enjoyed in doggy for my second finish.

Pearl knows exactly what to do. Great BBBJ, very accommodating, and feels good in every position. Enjoys painting and fingering, and if you do it well, she will french you as much as you want. Great moans and movement that makes you feel like a stud.

If you're looking for a tight SYT, Pearl is not for you. But if you're looking for a lady with a womanly shape who knows exactly how to please a man and don't mind that she's been around the block, Pearl is a good choice. I found her company pleasing and had two great shots that came easily and naturally.

Location is OK, but a pretty run down place. Still, it did not stop me from enjoying Pearl's great service.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SteveSh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, can anyone enlighten me why is there no review threads in Dome 2 like this or similar one in the massage forum??

I'd kena so many bad experience at dome 2 that is not funny anymore...

So many fake photos & bad service there... ok, I'm a suckered for a china smm...

On a separate note, this is a great tool to find out if a photo is real or not. http://stu.baidu.com/. Basically, it's a image search function by Baidu. Just need to copy the image url & search, it will give you results of similar photo... if your MM appears, chances are she is using a celeb or some model photo lah! Bo bao chiak one, ok?
Old 01-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sunny5183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
Dear bros, can anyone enlighten me why is there no review threads in Dome 2 like this or similar one in the massage forum??

I'd kena so many bad experience at dome 2 that is not funny anymore...

So many fake photos & bad service there... ok, I'm a suckered for a china smm...

On a separate note, this is a great tool to find out if a photo is real or not. http://stu.baidu.com/. Basically, it's a image search function by Baidu. Just need to copy the image url & search, it will give you results of similar photo... if your MM appears, chances are she is using a celeb or some model photo lah! Bo bao chiak one, ok?
I truly understand what u feel. i hv also same situation been switched from dome 2 to dome 1 and 3. No more for me to take risk and waste my $$$ in dome 2. Every time I give myself the chance to try, every time will be disappointed. Enough for me.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Mickey from Thaibeautiful88
After a mediocre experience from another stable, Mickey fully satisfied my needs. Difference really heaven and earth.

Info: 21years old, $130 inclusive of room, likes cooked Japanese food, studying Korean language in Thailand, likes Korean bbq, hates the haze, dislikes Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine, scared of plastic surgery due to pain.

Looks: 9/10. Nice blonde hair which complements her nice tanned skin and smooth complexion. Her smile(teeth) is rather cute and she has nice beautiful big eyes too. Better than photos as i prefer her tanned look in real life . Overall looks sporty and exudes a glowing golden tan, which i personally prefer than fair skin

Body:8.5/10. Firstly she has nice height for a girl at around 1.64m tall. She has model slim built too with very very minimal tummy fats. She has a nice butt too.

Boobs: 8/10. Natural and soft with two inverted nips. Nice size for her frame too. Good to grab when doing her in missionary hahaha

Frenching: 9/10. Hot and unrestrained Frenching and tongue locking during various parts of the session.

Fingering+Foreplay:9/10. Naturally wet without need for lube. Her moans when fingering and painting her really damn sensual and hot. Her vag a bit bushy but no funny taste, and gets aroused easily. Definitely one of the wetter girls i have tried. Her nip licking damn shiok too.

BBBJ 8.5/10. Nice rhythm of ball licking and shaft licking. Her tongue action at perineum area also sibei shiok and at times she gave me a little AR.

FJ:9/10. As usual did her twice in my fave position missionary. Finished twice rather quickly due to her hot moans and nice pussy tightness. During first shot i put her hands behind her head and attacked her nice pits with my tongue too. Her moans only got louder and louder and after i shot finish, we laid down hugging each other and panting while still inside her.

GFE+Comms: 9.9/10. Her smile and laughter as we conversed really brightened up the entire session. She never once checked her phone, and we discussed about many things too, with her chatting happily and laughing loudly as we talked. Her english really quite good and overall she reminds me of one of my all time fave. Minus 0.1 because 10/10 too unrealistic. But really damn close to 10/10. No commercial feel at all too.

Recommend to others: To those who not sure who to try from current batch, definitely give her a try as she is worth the cash time and energy. Really a shining gem shining brightly amid the hazy situation in SG now.

Last edited by Mastodonman; 01-10-2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Simple FRs on Mickie from TB88, Jaden from gentlemen, Stella from pattayababy which i tried recently

Shall not give ratings for Mickie and Jaden as many bros have already written FRs for them

Mickie

RTF factor: 9/10 - For the price of $130, this is really a steal as many bros have mentioned. Her body is really a KILLER, her boobs are perfectly proportional and no tummy at all (can find no fault with her body). Rides you like no tomorrow and moans like she really enjoys sex. Speaks decent english and korean as well so communication no problem. Feels alot like a friend which you just upped with no strings attached.

Jaden

RTF factor: 8/10 - Looks exactly like her picture. NO photoshop or anything. Well-toned body with B cups and big brown nipples. Can easily pose off as a Singaporean with her skin colour. Her english is really the X-factor. She speaks perfect english with an accent, my first exp with an fl from dome 1. Feels like you just upped a local girl which just came back from Australia or US for the price of a thai girl, got the classy feel. Different experience and you will be surprised definitely with the location.

Stella

Looks: 7/10 (simple looking girl not exceptional or anything, 80% similar to pics)
Body: 7/10 (dark tan colour with a little tummy)
Boobs: 7/10 (small B cups)
BBBJ: never tried but she does it
Frenching: 9/10(sensual type which i prefer)
FJ: SOP nothing special
RTF factor : Service is great and treats you like bf and definitely worth the price at only $110 compared to other FLs.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Simple FRs on Mickie from TB88, Jaden from gentlemen, Stella from pattayababy which i tried recently

Shall not give ratings for Mickie and Jaden as many bros have already written FRs for them

Jaden

RTF factor: 8/10 - Looks exactly like her picture. NO photoshop or anything. Well-toned body with B cups and big brown nipples. Can easily pose off as a Singaporean with her skin colour. Her english is really the X-factor. She speaks perfect english with an accent, my first exp with an fl from dome 1. Feels like you just upped a local girl which just came back from Australia or US for the price of a thai girl, got the classy feel. Different experience and you will be surprised definitely with the location.
Jayden is really trending up. I had the chance to visit her today at lunch time via advance booking the day before. A hint about the location: the door has a company name plate. I thought I had it wrong and was turning back. Luckily she opened the door at this moment.

Same as the other Bros, her fluent English and GND Uni type made it a wonderful session.

For the short story, she endured a 30 minutes fuck (thank you Durex Performa) and agreed to proceed with a mind-blowing CIM finish. I was so blur and dizzy after that, I almost went into another bedroom while looking for the shower. I ended my time caressing her lovely body while she was napping. Man, if she had a Japanese school uniform, it would be a killer.

Recommended to Bros who like petite girls and those willing to escape from chicken & duck conversations for once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1