The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I also feel it was mistake already when I gave the second time before she even got down from the stage.........because it make me look like I was very interested in her.... a common mistake...

however, it was hard for me to refuse because the flower seller approached me and the singer was looking at my direction........earlier I bought one for her but if later she saw I refuse, the latest action will give stronger impression....
Old 19-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=eugene_wong;8394341]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post

yup....that's why I told konkam and pomrakthai it was a wrong move after I bought flower the second time b4 she come over....the flower seller came to my table and ask me to buy second time.......nevermind.....today I hv good excuse when the flower seller approach me again......

>Either the flower seller forgot to to her job or you got issue with the girl edi. >
Nah, I rarely talked to her before......just shake hand in the past....can't imagine what the issue is......maybe i'm not handsome enough and neither look like a gangster....both group can attract the best girl....
nolah...you have your look lah..
maybe you really need to "RIP" your T-shirt....
No worries....flowers is always everywhere
it is a matter of getting the correct bait.

frankly speaking..i "potonghua" takboleh one.
only pomrakthai can held conversation with them like friends....

remember the accidental flower red color girl which you donated your flower.
i look like a idiot listening to them talk.

aiyooo to target that beautiful flowers girls(she indeed have WOW factor) of yours...... a long term strategy needed lo.
You better ask pomrakthai or futaba....sifu mah!

as for me....i more like if we can strike a conversation...the it is fine..
if not.... next target!!! akakkaka

Aiyooo...this is my time time breaking record with you guys at ACE.
hanging out until close shop pulak

NOw ar...as i typing...i can still see stars!!! too many mei mei.....lookers and pukers!!! ..Man...that is how ACE are!!
Old 19-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=KonKam;8394801]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post

nolah...you have your look lah..
maybe you really need to "RIP" your T-shirt....
No worries....flowers is always everywhere
it is a matter of getting the correct bait.

remember the accidental flower red color girl which you donated your flower.
i look like a idiot listening to them talk.

aiyooo to target that beautiful flowers girls(she indeed have WOW factor) of yours...... a long term strategy needed lo.
You better ask pomrakthai or futaba....sifu mah!

Aiyooo...this is my time time breaking record with you guys at ACE.
hanging out until close shop pulak

NOw ar...as i typing...i can still see stars!!! too many mei mei.....lookers and pukers!!! ..Man...that is how ACE are!!
Oh.....maybe it's true....as yesterday when I wear that expensive smart branded shirt, thought I look smart and gal also said that b4....however, often got bad/cold treatment from girls whenever I wore it. And yesterday I got "car overturned" service from a gal there.....very rarely I got bad service in Ace.....this is just the second time a gal "car crash" with me since visiting ace......

wish to write fr about the gal to warn brothers here...........anyway, I think when a young gal offered you make love + massage.....usually the massage should come first.......if the girl insists on make love first then only massage, perhaps she was trying to cheat already......a lesson for bros here, perhaps.......

see if she show me bad attitude when she sees me today.....wish a write a fr on her then.....
Old 19-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=eugene_wong;8394341]
Quote:
yup....that's why .....SNIP......
>Either the flower seller forgot to to her job or you got issue with the girl edi. )
Nah, I rarely talked to her before......SNIP....
Bro, I don't think you look like gangster, more like easy to bully type, so she might be thinking ur very interested in her, and u need to feed her few times till she will pay you a visit. Don't ! Just tell the flower seller straight, U edi buy 2 times, at least make sure the singer comes to your table and u will nego wif her how many more u will buy for her. If the flower feller say she can't do much or sum funny reasons just ignore the pretty singer and go for the next better choice. Definitely your 1st target will feel bad, and if u got the $$$$$ to play try to buy more for the 2nd target. And who knows, u might get the 2nd instead of 1st, but damn u manage to make the 1st regret her move. It's a very common game when at los and roc this is why many flower singer can survive nowadays, men want face, and when flower seller approach you, your balls(wallet) gets judged. If u got enough balls u could win them by $$$$ but if $$$$ is a way to get girl by all means go ace or os or hc, mp, anywhere is easier. Most people play wif flower singer is to get sumthing special, a special feel. But don't be surprised the singer can be bought for a price.

It's either a pussy being used once a day vs a pussy used more than 5 times a day. Both also pussy just one used less while another used more. But the price to pay also much much more.

Somehow I prefer a well trained and taken cared pussy, a fresh one also nothing much to play while a vigorously used also not good esp those "black" ones.

Good luck bro wif ur $$$$$ and balls !
Old 19-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=CuntMan;8394961]
Quote:

Bro, I don't think you look like gangster, more like easy to bully type, so she might be thinking ur very interested in her, and u need to feed her few times till she will pay you a visit. Don't ! Just tell the flower seller straight, U edi buy 2 times, at least make sure the singer comes to your table and u will nego wif her how many more u will buy for her. If the flower feller say she can't do much or sum funny reasons just ignore the pretty singer and go for the next better choice. Definitely your 1st target will feel bad, and if u got the $$$$$ to play try to buy more for the 2nd target. And who knows, u might get the 2nd instead of 1st, but damn u manage to make the 1st regret her move. It's a very common game when at los and roc this is why many flower singer can survive nowadays, men want face, and when flower seller approach you, your balls(wallet) gets judged. If u got enough balls u could win them by $$$$ but if $$$$ is a way to get girl by all means go ace or os or hc, mp, anywhere is easier. Most people play wif flower singer is to get sumthing special, a special feel. But don't be surprised the singer can be bought for a price.

It's either a pussy being used once a day vs a pussy used more than 5 times a day. Both also pussy just one used less while another used more. But the price to pay also much much more.

Somehow I prefer a well trained and taken cared pussy, a fresh one also nothing much to play while a vigorously used also not good esp those "black" ones.

Good luck bro wif ur $$$$$ and balls !
I didn't fall for her so I have the freedom to act what i think fit......worst is fail which I can afford as no feeling attached........

hey, even the top blonde gal in ace........loves to be with gangster or gangster look alike to chat.....of coz i don't look like one so 2 days ago I didn't go up with her after she asked me again...
Old 19-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=eugene_wong;8395177]
Quote:

I didn't fall for her so I have the freedom to act what i think fit......worst is fail which I can afford as no feeling attached........

hey, even the top blonde gal in ace........loves to be with gangster or gangster look alike to chat.....of coz i don't look like one so 2 days ago I didn't go up with her after she asked me again...
Well weak people will try to find shelter, same goes for fl, wl. But if u prove to them u can be depend on then they will have onfidence on u. Its either money, power, looks. If ur the caretake there they will try to be close wif u but the law is u cant touch any gal. Kekekekekeke.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=eugene_wong;8394884]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

Oh.....maybe it's true....as yesterday when I wear that expensive smart branded shirt, thought I look smart and gal also said that b4....however, often got bad/cold treatment from girls whenever I wore it. And yesterday I got "car overturned" service from a gal there.....very rarely I got bad service in Ace.....this is just the second time a gal "car crash" with me since visiting ace......

wish to write fr about the gal to warn brothers here...........anyway, I think when a young gal offered you make love + massage.....usually the massage should come first.......if the girl insists on make love first then only massage, perhaps she was trying to cheat already......a lesson for bros here, perhaps.......

see if she show me bad attitude when she sees me today.....wish a write a fr on her then.....
You couldn't attract girls at ACE, was because Konkam was there Where can challenge his magnetism leh??

I was the least being interested by those PRC's

Anyway, I bought drinks for a girl also she did not come over and hew me leh.....how ah?
Old 19-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

just came back from ACE today.

walau eh...it is not easy to match both eugene and promrakthai timing...
i was trying to do that today and only managed to "keng kai" with promrakthai until 8pm plus today as he got appointment lator on.

thought i can then yum char with eugene and his friend at NPW after that..

Whatapps eugene at around 8plus...no answer...maybe he is in seventh heaven

Anyway....live report from ACE.....
Char bor is strong in afternoon but "beh chiak" mostly
Only "yummy" desert at about 7pm onwards

Yeah....me and promrakthai saw eugene and his friend moving in circle at ACE
promrakthai were waving frantically but eugene is too preoccupied with mei mei there.....akakaka

we decided that we let eugene have his breathing space so that he can choose "the One" for today.
After a while...promrakthai decide to seek out eugene but cannot locate him at around ACE....so we concluded he must have gone to OS to locate his "chin Ai ter"

anyway much much lator...we did see eugene making his merry mei-mei go round AGAIN until we see also pusing kepala...Still unable to see our SOS coz maybe he is really DEEP scanning mei mei again. We did try to look for him again but to no avail.

We even adjourned to nearby NPW ...also cannot find him and also eugene no reply my whatapps
We decide to call it a day!!!

Oh ya....we finally found who is Futaba latest girl by accident today..
cheng cheng cheng.....
I am sure Futaba latest horse is definitely won't flip car but i flip car wor...
and Promrakthai also "ami ta fu" as he cannot locate his Ye Hua.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;8397048]
Quote:

You couldn't attract girls at ACE, was because Konkam was there Where can challenge his magnetism leh??

I was the least being interested by those PRC's

Anyway, I bought drinks for a girl also she did not come over and hew me leh.....how ah?

Walau eh...
Don't say like that...
which girl you bought drink wor...

i bought drinks for girls coz they ask mah...akekeke
No worries.....we change to Vietnam..exotic look..
PRC nice for hugging especially Futaba girl.....kekeke
and also Eugene massat girl
and also out Chongqing MILF....hahahaha

P/S and also the Drink Serving Girl...akakaka
Old 20-01-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=KonKam;8397138]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Walau eh...
Don't say like that...
which girl you bought drink wor...

i bought drinks for girls coz they ask mah...akekeke
No worries.....we change to Vietnam..exotic look..
PRC nice for hugging especially Futaba girl.....kekeke
and also Eugene massat girl
and also out Chongqing MILF....hahahaha

P/S and also the Drink Serving Girl...akakaka
Now we know why bro Futaba fell for this new PRC named Hong Li.
Bro Kong Kam needs to buy Vietnam and even Myanmar flags to stick onto his BIG Pink Whiteboard (of course a lot of China flags needed too, to fill up the many provinces of China)
Old 20-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=KonKam;8394801]
Quote:

Aiyoyo....that Heilongjiang girl wanted to kill me for "disowning" China citizenship wor...saying that she was not convinced that I did NOT grow up in Beijing leh...with such a strong Beijing accent talking to her
Old 20-01-2013, 05:03 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;8397922]
Quote:

Aiyoyo....that Heilongjiang girl wanted to kill me for "disowning" China citizenship wor...saying that she was not convinced that I did NOT grow up in Beijing leh...with such a strong Beijing accent talking to her
Wow...she so fierce...no wonder she wear red that day..
thank to eugene flower tactic..

Yalor...you should reaanounce your China Citizenship
Old 20-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;8397892]
Quote:

Bro Kong Kam needs to buy Vietnam and even Myanmar flags to stick onto his BIG Pink Whiteboard (of course a lot of China flags needed too, to fill up the many provinces of China)

Yeah...futaba girl can tahan my "hamsup" panda hug....
Sorry ya bro futaba...just QC it in details as pomrakthai is the one who discover your girl by chance.

So i lan lan offer myself to QC 1st ...

The night before...i also do my hamsup hug on 2 or 3 girl and the last one grab my birdie and say she be back....
Old 20-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just came back from ACE today.

Oh ya....we finally found who is Futaba latest girl by accident today..
cheng cheng cheng.....
I am sure Futaba latest horse is definitely won't flip car but i flip car wor...
and Promrakthai also "ami ta fu" as he cannot locate his Ye Hua.
What u mean by accident?
Why did u flip car?
Old 20-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;8397892]
Quote:

Can please tell me why?....
Myself also donno why leh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1