The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Bro Estys,

Wat an excellent write up on the funny filipina psyche! I was laughing all the way when i read the post cos i could resonate with what u said.
I know i shouldn't be saying this...but u r 100% right bro!
(I only know filipina girls working in pubs...hehe 12 years of screwing them and i still could never figure them out until now and you have so succinctly said it in your post with the right dosage of both wit and irony. Thanks for helping me verbalize something in 2 mins that took me 12 years to figure.
will up u soon bro!
(bros who dont visit pinay pubs may have a little difficulty understanding my drift...sorry abt it)
Anyway keep enjoying bro!

Mike Poh Fong Chuan
Old 16-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
After all, I don't think we gonna win favours with 'em here, discussing how to screw them in the first place Makes sense ?? haha
hahha... now that u put it that way.. hahhaha ...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 16-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Yes Bro Estys, i like wat u say, up u some little point.
Old 17-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
laserbabes1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Do you think Indo maids are easier to get than Pino maids??

Pretended to be lost and ask for direction from Indo maid. Walked her home and say wanted to talk at staircase landing. Follow me up and I sweet talk her and ask to hold her hand. After hold hand then hug then rabba rabba. 1st time lucky
Old 17-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

life / sean69: you learn and learn ..

Mike2009: well, you are lucky to have been the recipient of one of my intellectual spills I been messing with pinays only for like .. 10 years .. so I know what you mean .. haha

I could add some very colourful examples of how Pinays, in their simple minded thinking can drive you raving mad and still be giving that 'deer in headlight' look when trying to put them right ..

Like the girls who fool around with you and even get hot and horny, and just forgot to tell that they are going home to screw their bf, and well, when you ask them what it means when you extrapolate hot and horny - they give that "are you mad ? we are just having a good time" look ..

Or the times when they shamelessly bring along their friends and cousins, and have no regrets in making you pay for their drinks - after all "you are rich" ..

And .. the times they have problem comprehending the bit about the fact that our wallet is not bottomless - and we are not going to spend for the whole barangay .. and then the bit of having no ROI ? well, they will go mad when you ask why you are expected to spend and spend for no ROI Touchy area there .. haha

To the others, this is Not a pinoy bashing thread, so don't be offended ..
Old 17-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi Mike2009. Please explain what you know about the attitudes, mentality and behaviour of Filipinas. Much appreciated. etsys, thanks for your explanation.

I know that Filipinos and Filipinas in Singapore will side with their countrymen over their Singaporean bosses. This is even though the said bosses are paying their Filipino employees for years. And the Filipino countrymen do not pay a single cent to the Filipinos who work for the bosses! I saw it with my own beady eyes. Any comments?
Old 17-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Have ur say bro....

No ones about to shout u down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
Neb neb: first of all i am no shifu. If you have gotten some kind of stares from them, means you have already attracted their attention. Why worry you will be the joke if your initial intention is to befriend them and get to know them. Stop the thoughts of 'Hi I wanna f you' when you approach and get to know them. Think of that only after you know them. This is my personal feel which may not be agreeable with some shifu or experts here. I am learning too.
Old 17-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
I know that Filipinos and Filipinas in Singapore will side with their countrymen over their Singaporean bosses. This is even though the said bosses are paying their Filipino employees for years. And the Filipino countrymen do not pay a single cent to the Filipinos who work for the bosses! I saw it with my own beady eyes. Any comments?
You are true, and very true .. no offense again

And even the bar girls, will happily screw countrymen FOC, forgetting they have to pay back their loan, and the men too - knowing the girl is going to go hungry, will refuse to pay as they have this thing like "it is rude to pay for sex .. " etc. etc.

In other words, it is a dog-eat-dog world, for them- but, let's not go there.

Let's worry about our own work here ..

And hey, I thought this thread was about maids ? haha

Back to subject guys .. back to the subject
Old 17-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hossann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to check with you guys. I am chatting with this maid for about a week. Just she ask me if can help her top up. Told her never before anyone ask me for top up and i feeling kinda weird. She say y....we already know each other (thru sms only, never meet up yet). What will you guys do? She say will pay back when we meet this saturday, which i believe will not be any bonking.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 16
kakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to behold

I gt try a 30+ milf maid from indo.It happen in 2010 When i saw this maid at my downstairs And My bro suddenly stand(maybe too weak) but she really pretty as a milf standard than i try to talk to her. BINGO i get her numbers. Than we talk and i happen to know she stay below my lvl. so when we chat i pop up a question and ask her whether any one at home. she replied say NO.Than my mind went wild So i ask whether can go to her hse But she rejected me as maybe first time meeting. But after few days later i contact her again around in the morning when no one at her hse.This time she never reject me and ask me to make it fast as she say her boss come back. i enter the hse it was well kept than i enter the room, she pour me a cup of water Than she accidently pour onto me and she so sorry and wipe for me. Than i take the chance to touch her she no reject slowly we go on to have sex. we end up having sex and bj for like few months till she going back indo. Sorry for my lousy Fr
Old 17-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, she'll pay back by letting u wait for her long long time!

Quote:
Just to check with you guys. I am chatting with this maid for about a week. Just she ask me if can help her top up. Told her never before anyone ask me for top up and i feeling kinda weird. She say y....we already know each other (thru sms only, never meet up yet). What will you guys do? She say will pay back when we meet this saturday, which i believe will not be any bonking.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adubaha View Post
Bro, she'll pay back by letting u wait for her long long time!
Ya....i know. Thats why i told her not gonna top up for her. Thanks for your advise.
Old 18-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi etsys. My last posting refers to Filipina maids too. I find their behaviour puzzling.
Old 18-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

From my last post regarding the top up thingy maid. I pass the contact to someone who said he does not mind to top up for hee even before meetup or bonking her. This morning he top uo for her via online for starhub top up. For starhub after the transaction is successful, will show the new balance on the screen. To his shock, he saw the account have almost about $200+ balance there. No wonder the maid keep asking him not to top up online. While we are thinking of how to screw them, they are (i believe not not all) are treating us as Mr Roberto.
Old 18-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's i say they are clever and are more pro in this game!!!

Quote:
From my last post regarding the top up thingy maid. I pass the contact to someone who said he does not mind to top up for hee even before meetup or bonking her. This morning he top uo for her via online for starhub top up. For starhub after the transaction is successful, will show the new balance on the screen. To his shock, he saw the account have almost about $200+ balance there. No wonder the maid keep asking him not to top up online. While we are thinking of how to screw them, they are (i believe not not all) are treating us as Mr Roberto.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1