The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My friend did once travel from PP to BKK.... Unless u have a lot of time and balls of steel else dun save the money... the journey took so long that his balls became 1 big 1 small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Hahaha bro my balls very small cannot tahan long distance coach.
Will take AA to PP hehehe. Only option for me.
Hahaha.

Quote:
Not many flights wants to go PP but SR will be better due to Ang Kor Wat.... If Cambodia dun have Ang Kor Wat then Cambodia tourism will be non existence.
If I'm in charge I'll zone one area of Phnom Penh to become like Macau.
Old 15-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hold Hand Service

Quote:
bro naemlo. i still waiting for u to hold my hand in PP.

Like this!?
Old 15-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hold Hand Service

I will be at PP from 25-27 Oct. Bro Naemlo, u free bor... haven't seen ya for a long long time.
Old 15-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha I'm more interested in seeing pussies than temples and statues, so SR been once is enough for me.
bro naemlo. i still waiting for u to hold my hand in PP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
I will be at PP from 25-27 Oct. Bro Naemlo, u free bor... haven't seen ya for a long long time.

U buy my return air ticket loh....
Old 15-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Like this!?
haha..ya....but namelo dun wan to hold my hand leh....... *kidding lah*

Quote:
Return Coach can boh!?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Return Coach can boh!?
U lidat treat me goot meh?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

naemlo so rich, still need me to treat meh? haha
Old 15-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
naemlo so rich, still need me to treat meh? haha
I poor man... since when rich...
Old 15-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Rich man always pretend to be POOR
Poor man wanna show he RICH

that why the rich get RICHER
the poor always POOR

No offence Bro naemlo & Bro bigpotbelly
Old 15-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Lai lai lai, who wants to sponsor me? I am planning a trip end of Oct. Confirm hold your hand....
Old 15-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blah204 is Cool - loads of Potential

Another update from me

Mon nite went to this pretty woman bar..girlie bar but no youtube choice of song..jus recorded DJ songs..quality of girls was slightly better than the one I went w papai..many system and same $3 drinks..saw one not bad but she didn't want to do ST..another one offered $50 but I thought of my stressful meeting the next morning and moved on..damage for one beer n hugging 2 gals $9..tips $2

Tues was my first full experience at CASA. At CASA hotel entrance is where the "fishtank" is and you will pick a girl from there. Prices for LT vary from 100-150..but separately $25 has to be paid to management for booking the gal even if u dun end up screwing. Was quite lucky to meet another group of sg guys which I identified cos they ask "where is the Kway zhap" to the counter. I was invited to sit with them, so if you are reading many thanks for offering free drinks!!

So the girl I chose was a petite cute looking Viet Cambodian Chinese who was 22. Pretty playful girl on the dance floor..doing some moves, rubba my cock, hug me, felt like my younger days at china black again with jc gals..drank from 11 to 1.30 (new friend had half a bottle of Chuvash to finish not sure how much)..then dabao this gal
Old 15-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blah204 is Cool - loads of Potential

Then reach my apartment, sit down n we watch some cambodia music channel first..I start to initiate action so undo the blouse and start to lick her nipple n finger her...fucking wet..many zhup..then I do av style ask her to sit on sofa n I just cock fuck her mouth..after that proceed to bed where I did my first shot.As usual I took my sweet time doing the usual positions n she got a bit du lan and rushed me..young ppl these days hairs..bathed n cuddled to sleep.

Woke up at 8 this morning because of my body clock and she was still asleep naked next to me..then I used my cock to rub her backside (she was sleeping sidewards) and then start fingering her..she was a bit high so proceed to bang her again..this time I just went straight to doggie as I love petite small asses..
After that she saw her clock it was 9 am and rushed off. Damage in total $100 + $25 admin fee

I will be in pp till mid November so msg me if around yah..sammyboy power!
Old 15-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
U lidat treat me goot meh?
hahaha...okok..next time i buy you drinks in SK..ok boh?!
Old 15-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah204 View Post
Another update from me

Tues was my first full experience at CASA. At CASA hotel entrance is where the "fishtank" is and you will pick a girl from there. Prices for LT vary from 100-150..but separately $25 has to be paid to management for booking the gal even if u dun end up screwing. Was quite lucky to meet another group of sg guys which I identified cos they ask "where is the Kway zhap" to the counter. I was invited to sit with them, so if you are reading many thanks for offering free drinks!!

So the girl I chose was a petite cute looking Viet Cambodian Chinese who was 22. Pretty playful girl on the dance floor..doing some moves, rubba my cock, hug me, felt like my younger days at china black again with jc gals..drank from 11 to 1.30 (new friend had half a bottle of Chuvash to finish not sure how much)..then dabao this gal
Is this CASA the same CASA ktv/disco? Didn't know they have fish tank for choosing girls.
Like that next time no need to waste time go ktv liao. Just pick the gal there go cheong...hehehe
Old 16-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hornyness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I got a few things to ask, I will be at Phnom Penh for 7 days from 23oct to 29oct, this is my 1st trip there and I will be there mainly to play poker. I will be staying at king grand boutique hotel. Basically everyday I will play from afternoon till 2am. I'm wondering is the nightlife still active after 2am? As I'm sharing room with a friend, where I can go for short time bookings? Can i bring the girls to transit hotels? I plan to go to explore the bar streets as well, can anyone recommend some good massage with special and some nice place to eat? Thanks a lot for your help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1