The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 12-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Had a great session with Orix of LB.

Thanks bro Linus for arrangement.

Looks -> Similar to those OKT posted, but she put on makeup

Body -> A little bit of tummy

Boobs -> B cup, not for boob lover

BBBJ -> Heavenly, made me unload so fast....

FJ -> Only tried cowgirl and missionary. but can say this girl can do some riding, although this part can improve

GFE -> Bloody hell, 11/10. Really a playful girl who will accomodate you.

For bros who like the playful and chatty time, Orix is a good choice, happy bonking!
Old 12-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

hi bros,
any FR on nita from exo66? thanks in advance..
Old 12-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Makiyo from.Tom yam looks good.
Anyone tried?
Old 12-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Chickenlittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just tried Katie awhile ago from Tomyam

Looks: 9/10 sweet and cute
Boobs: 9/10 natural silky smooth and soft
Body: 9 / 10 I prefer soft smooth baby fats body which she's got
Fj: 9/10 she's a wild one. Moaning which makes me rev throttle
Kissing: 10/10 will make your lips tired
Bbbj: 9/10 good slurping sound
Gfe: 9/10 cuddles after first round, very responsive to questions.Playful lady I must add. Amazing personality.

Thanks Tomyam!
Old 12-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

CapnTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, just got into Singapore a few days ago and thought I would write a FR for a girl I was recommended.

Name: Rose

Looks: pictures absolutely accurate, I find the 2nd one to be the closest. Wore nice clothes and lingerie (which came off quickly , and had makeup on.
Body: nice slim body, those looking for curvy girls might not be keen but she has nice proportions and smooth skin.
Boobs: not big, but not small, if they were a bit bigger would be amazing but they fit her body type more than enough.
Services: does the standards, eager and willing to follow. Several positions with fj, then did a bit of a hard bbbj holding her head, no complaints.

Met at the door by Rose, very welcoming and cheerful. Had a shower and played around a bit, she is certainly not shy. Her English can use a bit of work, but she was quite attentive and engaged in small talk. Once shower was done it went to the bbbj, after which it went to the fj. Willing to try several positions and she makes some nice moaning sounds. Best thing about this girl is that she's eager to please and will work hard for you. Very good gfe, recommended for those who likes a girl to treat you right and doesn't tries to rush you.

Special mention to the man who organised everything, patient and responsive, booking sorted within a few mins. Directions were fairly clear and kept on track. No issues whatsover, would rely on him again.
Old 13-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Iloveparentss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if mms kystal really does frenching??
Old 13-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Bonk her before, have but this is usually subjective.
If I remember right, she has braces.
Old 13-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently had the pleasure of visiting ROSE from TB88 -

location: fairly central apartment... shared bathroom and her own room pretty spacious

looks: similar to the pics found in TB88's website... attractive mid 20s lady

body: pretty solid and attractive body in my opinion... slight tummy fats but its not a glaring issue and you definitely wont complain... boobs ard large B so not exactly for boobs lover... nice legs as she is fairly tall

service: pretty solid as well... she french like no tomorrow and you can experience the full spectrum of french from light pecks to biting of lips to furious tongue fights... accomodating with several positions during fj including erotic surround sound... high gfe with lots of hugging and chit chat during rest (her english is pretty acceptable)

overall rose is someone who is service/customer oriented as she is very willing to please, highly recommened to bros out there!
Old 13-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Tried rose T88.

Seem no bros comment on her outlook i will do a simple review.

She is very tall about 1.7m and big bone. And she have kathoei feature big cheek bone.she even joke that in thailand got thai girl ask her where she do her operation.555.
Other than that she is good lah.
Old 14-09-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Rose (TB88) - really awesome!!!

Date: 13th Sep
Time: 9pm to 10.30pm
Name of Lady: ROSE
Stable: ThaiBeautiful88

Booked Rose this evening as I'm feeling bored at home. Despite the HAZE outside, I apps Bro to ask for a slot for this AWESOME lady!

I will not give any rating in this FR! For me, She score - Full mark!
From the moment I enter the place till I left the place. I am a HAPPY Man!

Her Kiss, Her hugs, Her Smile, Her body, Her BBBJ, Her catbath and FJ!!! OMG! YES! OMG!!! IT's really AWESOME!!!
Until now I still thinking of her! Kena KC by her leaw!

We kiss like lover, Hug like lover, make love like Lover! The feeling is too real!!!! We're holding hand while she BBBJ me! We're holding hand when we are making love! We're holding hand while we head for shower! Her GFE really ...... I'm speechless! Totally feel like I am actually making love with my Girlfriend!!!

The whole session we are kissing, Frenching non-stop!! I rewarded her back by giving her a good licked from her neck to her toe and paint her for a long 15mins! She like it so much and she rewarded me back the same! First time in my life, a lady catbath every inch of my body and the feeling is sooooo GREAT!!! Her BBBJ is so GOOD till I nearly surrender but lucky I managed to hold back! Deep throat all the way and she really knows how to control the speed! She really sent me to Cloud Nine!

At the end of the session she even told me that she enjoyed the way we make love! From the Foreplay to FJ especially the way I kiss her neck and she feel good when I paint her pussy! We eventually hug so tight like lover and keep frenching non stop before we head for shower again! OMG! This feeling is really ..... I don't know how to describe already! How I wished I can bring her Home and stay beside me all night long!

Bro out there who wished to book her! Please be gentle with her! She's is a nice lady! She's is the Best so far I had in my entire cheong~ing Life! She's worth every dollars you spend! She's really AWESOME!

Last but not least, Thank you Bro for the arrangement! Will continue to support you! Please bring in more lady like ROSE! LOL!

RTF? That's for sure!!! I promised her leaw!
Old 14-09-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for yuki from HS
Looks 8/10 really cute looks really young
Boobs 9/10 didn't feel like it was enhanced really nice!
FJ 8/10 great!
Painting 10/10 shaved and awesome
Kissing 10/10 she's really like a gf
BBBJ 8/10 Nice and slurpy
GFE 10/10 her English was great could communicate really well and we clicked very well!
A gem not to be missed!
Old 14-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit Orix around lunch time yesterday.
I was surprised to see someone very pretty in sexy lingerie.

Went in, then she offered water as she told me to cool down a bit.

Proceed to the shower, with some playful chatting.

Face = 8.5/10 she is pretty, she is the one posted here.
Body = 9/10 i was praising her body a lot. But she insist that she was fat in the stomach area, it is still good.
Boobs = b cup, which is fine with me, because its all natural.
Kiss = light fk
Bbbj = 7.5 very good, if she add some tongue play would be excellent.
Deed = 8/10 tight pussy, soft moans, 1st shot came fast. 2nd shot took longer till we got tired and ended in hj.

Hope to rtf with enough energy and budget
Old 14-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109332 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Background
“Yuki was from Bangkok. This is her first trip to sg and her first time working here in sg. “Yuki

Stable details

All I can said is that this stable is not new and he really make effort and appreciate all his customers Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Lady

I think it was quite an early slot that why she did not make up too much. I feel that, she look better in the pics but real is also plain beauty. The pics accuracy of Yuki compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about it.
So far, I only know have one lady, just saw a new thread and a new lady as it look good too. Maybe I should keep her in my bonk list. Hope the stable will be able to pump in more quality looking and service lady in the future.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 12 Sep 2015
Time of Action: 11:30 hrs
Total Shot taken: 2 X solid FJ
Position tried: Bear Hugging FJ, Missionary and Doggie

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by GreenTea; 14-09-2015 at 05:00 PM.
Old 14-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109332 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is how the fun begin……

Yuki Body: (POWER!!!)
Yuki have big and nice neh neh that get arouse easily, it is also nice to suck and squeeze. Yuki have small frame and have a nice petite body. She smells very nice and she has a rather dark skin with a straight long hair. Yuki have some tattoos on her body. Her pussy is damn wet and tight as well as nicely shaved.

Chemistry: (EXCELLECT!!!)
Yuki is a lady that likes to be pampered. She is soft spoken and is very chatty. You will not have any language barrier with her because can speak english. Her GFE level is 101 percent, I have no doubt about it. Her KC level is also very high as you can be easily smitten by her. She knows how to treat the man well. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her.

Foreplay: (Excellent!!!)
She started the foreplay by sucking my nipple and lick my body to arouse me. The foreplay was a good one and it lasted quite long. We have lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. She just look so great, seductive and sexy in the process that I cannot resist the temptation. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was so wet and I whisper that many water already and she said yes, you make me many water come out.

Painting: (Excellent!!!)
I shifted down to lick her inner thigh and then slowly to her pussy. It was clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I give her a good tougues lashing, as the title state she love to be paint. I also use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and let out sound of “honey.. oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm honey ” . I can feel that she is enjoying it.

BBBJ: (Excellent!!!)
Standing at the edge of the bed and she was kneeling in front of me with her mouth inside my rod. I guide her to go slow and suck with pace. She was swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. Next I guide her slowly to swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat mouth fuck. I almost choke her, but I hold on to her head to control the speed. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her hair to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. The sexy and CFM expression look like a horny lady eager to get suck cock and get laid. Slowly I change position by kneeling down on the bed and she lie down to suck me. As she bbbj me, I shifted her my finger downward to poke her pussy. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and again she let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm”

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”, it was so hot inside, please do not stop. After that, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I think out neighbour can hear her moaning. From there, I held up her leg and thrust her deep in and I feel that she cum and she shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” Lastly, we end off with doggie, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She let out a shy smile and tells me you are good and she make her cum a few times.
We were both sweating, we took a rest while cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She is sure worth the money, and a gem not to miss. You will sure regret if you miss it. Those who like high GFE, petite and obedient lady, she is the choice. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking before you regret as she is leaving soon.
She is sure the return to fuck material. I am planning for me RTf with her soon. Till now I still have the memory of the time together.

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Tried to apply for hotties sensual.
But failed.
Anyone can pm me their number?
Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1