The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 28-09-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

On a balmy night, I made my way up the hill. I was happy to do Cissy a favor, and at the same time have a preview of Belle. I was also interested to see how “transfer of knowledge and skills” transpired from one ML to a would-be ML. “Trainee” Belle was fully clothed throughout, but I had already taken a liking to her visually, and she’s real friendly After the “training session”, I told Belle I would meet her in a couple of days’ time.

My appointment with Belle was in familiar surroundings – Sissy’s previous unit – clean and tidy like before. Even the modus operandi was the same – appetizing smells from the kitchen, and the disposable bed towel.

Belle looks like she’s about 26/27, similar to Cissy and Elle. However, Belle is the tallest of the three, close to 1.7m. As she started working on me, she asked if her massage was ok (it was mediocre, but I did not say so). Instead, I cheekily suggested that she should be in bra and panties from the start. To my pleasant surprise, she obliged, though she was quite shy about it. It was “progress” for me, since with Cissy, it was just pulling down her dress to access her breasts only, and Elle never removed her shorts.

I liked what I saw – though not quite model-like, Belle had a sexy body including a respectable set of 34B’s, accentuated with long legs. Her light-tan complexion suited her overall look and feel. For me, Belle was the most attractive of the three close friends, and also the easiest to talk to.
Old 28-09-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

By my third session, Belle and I were sharing the sizeable shower room, lathering each other. While there was no hanky-panky action in the shower, it is not very often that a ML would shower with and for me.

Belle always wore her panties (only) during massage. When it was time for sensual, I would reach out to remove her panties, and she would angle her legs to let me do so more easily. Essentially, it was access-all-areas with Belle without making love.

One night, as I gulped down the home-made soup post-session, Belle said she needed to go collect some tips (money). Hand-in-hand, we left the apartment and strolled down the hill like a couple. As we reached the foot of the hill, she said her KTV mummy (at the nearby building which housed several KTV’s) was waiting for her. She kissed me goodnight and went on her own way. She moonlighted at KTV’s.
Old 28-09-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

As Belle and I became more comfortable with each other, I sometimes hang-out at her place post-session if she has no other customers. Typically, she would be in her bra and panties, and I will be in my underwear after showering. After one or two beers (or red wine) together, we would be exploring each other’s almost naked bodies on the sofa. And when my erected tool made a really big bulge in my underwear, she would back off and wish me a “safe drive home”, hinting that I should leave, which I always conformed to.

Although we don’t message each other beyond confirming appointments, on rare occasions she would reach out, like sending me a bunch of photos and seeking an opinion which ones to use for her ad (renewal), if she should use another name, etc. Or if I had any preference (soup type) for the next day’s appointment.

Part of me felt pleased that she’s very customer-centric towards me. Another part of me reminded myself not to get too close to her since my intent was to be serviced accordingly as a transaction, and to avoid any emotional attachment.

Over time, I saw less of Belle as I travelled more frequently for work and also ventured to try other ML’s for new experiences. Sometimes I wonder if I could have fucked Belle if we continued meeting regularly, there was a hunch it was heading that way...
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Samster

So there you have it, the Three Close Friends at The Hill.

On a side note, I want to mention about Tina. Although I am not 100 percent certain, I think Tina could be a friend of Belle.

During the dark days of covid (not long after the lockdown in 2020), business travel for me was suspended. Spending all my time in Singapore, I was able to meet ML’s more freely, though I was mindful of the covid situation.

An attractive OL (office lady) looking ML caught my attention when I was randomly browsing the ads – Tina. She had her mask on in the photos, but her eyes were beautiful. It reminded me of those fuck-able looking Japanese OL’s during my work trips. I texted Tina and we agreed to meet later that day.

Once again, I found myself in The Hill area. But not the blue building. Tina was hiding behind the door when she opened it to let me in. As with instances like this, where an ML is newly advertised without any prior MR’s, there’s always a risk of getting someone with doctored or fake photos.

Thankfully, Tina was the real deal. We both had our masks on. I asked if I could remove my mask after showing her a photo of the self-swab test result I took the same day. She was OK with it, but preferred to keep her mask on.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Tina was a beautician in a women-only saloon until covid hit. She had to supplement her significantly-reduced income as covid had battered her day job. She admitted being new to the ML business and mentioned that her friend Belle also started off as a newbie ML not long ago. I did not probe if it’s the Belle I used to visit (whom I had not visited for a while).

I told Tina she could practice body massage on me. After showering, I came out from the bathroom and Tina waiting for me by the bed, fully clothed. She looked away when I removed the towel around my waist as I settled face down in bed. My initial thought was this is probably going to be a “touch and go” session… but I was wrong…
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Samster

Tina’s massage was not bad, but understandably nowhere close to a trained masseur’s skills. When I turned over to face her at close range, she was indeed a pretty young lady (with mask on) with a sizeable chest.

With a lack of sensual touches and void of visual inspiration, my cock was lifeless after being pressed against the mattress for some 20 minutes. Tina looked at my member coyly. It’s OK, I consoled her. It will come alive after you work on it, I assured her. But now, you have to remove your clothes, I continued.

Gamely, Tina wiped the residual oil from her hands and stripped to her bra and panties. OMGF! My cock gradually came alive as I scanned the extent of her body with my eyes and then with my hands. I confirmed it was around a 34C cup, minimal fats body-wise and hints of a shaved pussy. Though Tina was not petite (about 1.7m tall), she was not big-boned, just simply “right sized” for her height and blessed with full breasts. My cock transformed into a long, hard and thick instrument as I continued to explore the contours of her body with my gleeful hands. Then a sly thought crossed my mind.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Samster

Use your breasts to jerk me off, I requested. Tina hesitated momentarily before replying “bu hui” (don’t know how to). I figured out she was willing, but unsure how to do so. Without asking for permission, I unbuckled her bra and she covered her breasts with her hands as I gently removed her bra.

“Wo jiao ni” (I teach you), I pacified her. I got her to apply some oil on her breasts and my cock, and the fun began. Tina was definitely shy but seemed keen to learn. She climbed on top of me and positioned her chest near my crotch. As her massive breasts sandwiched my rock-hard rod, she giggled as she tried hard to find a proper rhythm. A short while later, I sensed she was struggling, and asked if I could go on top and use my cock to fuck her breasts. She did not answer but simply “got into position”. I told her to standby some tissue on hand so she could “block and catch” when I shoot.

A few minutes later, I had unloaded and was wiping my sperm off her breasts and a few drops near her collarbone. As I commended her for a job well done, she nodded and the wrinkles forming around her eyes indicated she was smiling underneath her mask.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

A week later, I met Tina again. She had moved to another apartment building, but still within The Hill vicinity. It was an afternoon session and the dining table had delicious smelling dishes, reminiscent of Belle (and Cissy).

This time, Tina massaged me in her lingerie, a black top exposing half her breasts and frilly panties. After removing her bra, I helped her oil her soft and large boobs as we readied for breast fuck. I attempted to touch her pussy (with panties on) but she stopped me. I always like a breast fuck but it has got to be a sizeable pair for optimal effect. With Tina, the size was right but she did not have the requisite skills. Nevertheless, the visual stimulation was good enough for me to erupt all over her breasts again.

Tina was a pleasant surprise as she turned out prettier (and bustier) than I expected. I don’t know if she would be prettier (or maybe not) without her mask. But the biggest surprise for me was how readily she was agreeable to do breast fuck, considering it was not a listed (advertised) item, nor did it seem to be her forte, and that I was a brand new customer.

A few weeks later, I had the urge for another Tina breast fuck. But she did not respond to my WeChat message. I never got to meet Tina again.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
DeSpecialOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, looking forward to more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1