The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
MR for Xiao Qiu
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qiu-massage/

TL;DR.. likely to inherit most of Lin Lin regulars and possibly Xue Er too

Photo: maximum points for honesty, always a good start. The video is her current look. Always appreciate MLs who give WYSIWYG. THUMBS UP (no need scared of surprise)
Location: quite discreet but suspect will be tricky for bros to get to. Stays alone with clean bathroom
Massage: simple and short also
Sensual: If Lin Lin overdoes the “gege” bit, then perhaps Xiao Qiu is a little more measured. Probably a cross between Xue Er and Lin Lin. Feels a little more genuine than Zhu Zhu.

RTM: most likely since she gives me the similar feeling when I visited Xue Er for the 1st time. It should get better with more familiarity. This one has major potential.. lol
just a bit add on... xiao qiu can really hold a conversation too. chatty , small talk and some knowledge of stuff around the world . (probably this will made her my replacement ML since I adores ML who can talk non stop ) Very darling to customer , got complimented because I additionally told her I carry a back pack for easier identification , very cute and sweet lol

oh when you are taking shower, be careful of the step when you leave the shower cubicle , my toe hit the edge and have a small cut . Luckily not deep if not I will have to stay overnight since I am in pain
Old 31-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
click the button next to quote button
that's the multi quote function.
This way you can reply to multiple post
Quote:
lol bro i'm just genuinely curious how you juggle
one week 1 diff ML depending on your preference that day?
Thank you bro for the info. Really dont know how to use the feature here.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, you have a point there, and I do see some resemblance, so taking a wait and see approach may be the way to go here.
So far I fnd that only the photos of Ai La, Ning Xia, and Ying Tao accurately reflect the real person.

I see that fellow bros say the same for Zhu Zhu, hope that'll really be the case when I see her soon.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

btw Ba Mei will be back
Never booked her before so ...
she will be back thats all
Old 31-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So far I only find that the photos of Ai La, Ning Xia, and Ying Tao accurately reflect the real person.

I see that fellow bros say the same for Zhu Zhu, hope that'll really be the case when I see her soon.
Zhu Zhu's 2nd pic should be a more accurate representation of her RL looks. She recently changed her other pics to expose her cleavage. Can't wait to play with those natural jugs of hers.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zhu Zhu's 2nd pic should be a more accurate representation of her RL looks. She recently changed her other pics to expose her cleavage. Can't wait to play with those natural jugs of hers.
Really natural Ds? I am having withdrawal symptoms since my regular left.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro i think she change for you...
every FR of hers that was posted here, you will be asking the poster about her cup size
Old 31-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Zhu Zhu (https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/)

Most of the previous MRs are accurate, I'll try to add on my own perspectives. Was torn between sharing this (since it might make it harder to book her next time), but since she is new (and I have benefitted from other bros' sharing), happy to write this for fellow bros.

Looks: 9/10 - Opened up to a pretty lady in high heels and a black dress - wow she really looks classy! I prefer her IRL as compared to website pictures; feels like a university student you can bring somewhere for a fun time.

Body: 8/10 - For boob lovers! Her ass is not the most shapely, but ok. Overall reasonably good figure.

Massage: 7/10 - Requested not to spend much time here, but kneading with knees felt good.

Sensual: 9/10 - Started in the shower with teasing and some bbbj. Continued after massage, and did some magic with her fingers, mouth, and water. Her bbbj was good, no teeth and good tongue action. Offered different options to finish including fake lovemaking (missionary style), which was an interesting experience for me.

Attitude: 10/10 - Happily showered me before and after the session, not a time watcher - one of the rare times I ended within 5 minutes to the hour. She didn't use her phone during the session, and managed to converse with her in my poor Chinese and exchanged a few jokes (dirty and non-dirty).

Overall: Bro Kopiosteve described her as a "sexy concubine" which is accurate, or in today's terms, 'university girl fling'. Imo she looks much better in person which is a nice surprise, although with a fantastic attitude. Definitely one of those I am happy to RTM!

RTM: Yes

Do up me if this FR is useful!
Old 31-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really natural Ds? I am having withdrawal symptoms since my regular left.
That's what Bro Vardy said. I trust him.

Old 31-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i think she change for you...
every FR of hers that was posted here, you will be asking the poster about her cup size
I'm a boobs maniac. Can't help it.

Old 31-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
MR for Zhu Zhu (https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/)

Most of the previous MRs are accurate, I'll try to add on my own perspectives. Was torn between sharing this (since it might make it harder to book her next time), but since she is new (and I have benefitted from other bros' sharing), happy to write this for fellow bros.

Looks: 9/10 - Opened up to a pretty lady in high heels and a black dress - wow she really looks classy! I prefer her IRL as compared to website pictures; feels like a university student you can bring somewhere for a fun time.

Body: 8/10 - For boob lovers! Her ass is not the most shapely, but ok. Overall reasonably good figure.

Massage: 7/10 - Requested not to spend much time here, but kneading with knees felt good.

Sensual: 9/10 - Started in the shower with teasing and some bbbj. Continued after massage, and did some magic with her fingers, mouth, and water. Her bbbj was good, no teeth and good tongue action. Offered different options to finish including fake lovemaking (missionary style), which was an interesting experience for me.

Attitude: 10/10 - Happily showered me before and after the session, not a time watcher - one of the rare times I ended within 5 minutes to the hour. She didn't use her phone during the session, and managed to converse with her in my poor Chinese and exchanged a few jokes (dirty and non-dirty).

Overall: Bro Kopiosteve described her as a "sexy concubine" which is accurate, or in today's terms, 'university girl fling'. Imo she looks much better in person which is a nice surprise, although with a fantastic attitude. Definitely one of those I am happy to RTM!

RTM: Yes

Do up me if this FR is useful!
definitely going to que up and try her asap.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm a boobs maniac. Can't help it.
For me, once you touched D and above, C feels like B therafter and B is the new A.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
definitely going to que up and try her asap.
My gut feeling tells me she has the potential to replace Ai La (a far more sensual version at that).

Old 01-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agree about the 2nd pic, the rest of the pics are edited and imo it is doing her a disservice .
Old 01-04-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
For me, once you touched D and above, C feels like B therafter and B is the new A.
I've touched H before! Omfg they I swear they felt like pillows you can only find in heaven.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1