The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
H2 R16 Michelle

went PT just now at 5plus... walked a few rounds... in and out of every house. Finally ended up in H2R16. She has been one of my target for last few months, but today 1st time her room open when I walked passed.

Looks : 6.5/10
Wt/Ht : guess 47kg/1.58m. small frame
Boobs : 32A

BBBJ : 9/10. this is her selling point. she blow for long time, and in different position.
Frenching : abit only
AR : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall : not a time watcher, very friendly

One funny thing is. she try to apply KY on my A-hole !! I quickly tell her NO... she say many guys like their A-Hole to be poked
I asked her "really ?? your finger go in ?? "
she replied "yes. many guys like it"

I didnt get a chance to CIM, didnt ask. Does she CIM ? anyone can advise ?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

So now i knw of another hole poker in h2 liao.thanks bro alvin 4 the FR
Old 07-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H2 R16 Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
went PT just now at 5plus... walked a few rounds... in and out of every house. Finally ended up in H2R16. She has been one of my target for last few months, but today 1st time her room open when I walked passed.

Looks : 6.5/10
Wt/Ht : guess 47kg/1.58m. small frame
Boobs : 32A

BBBJ : 9/10. this is her selling point. she blow for long time, and in different position.
Frenching : abit only
AR : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall : not a time watcher, very friendly

One funny thing is. she try to apply KY on my A-hole !! I quickly tell her NO... she say many guys like their A-Hole to be poked
I asked her "really ?? your finger go in ?? "
she replied "yes. many guys like it"

Hahaha! When she poked my asshole during BBBJ I was twitching right and left. I didn't mind at first and second RTF sessions. But later on I did tell her that I didn't like it, so from then on, no more fingering of my asshole.

Yes, BBBJ is her selling point plus her pointed nipples which I cannot tahan I play-play and fine tuning for the whole session. I grope her ass cheeks ever so gently during washing. She's on my regular RTF list.

I thank you.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Bro, am I reading this right? After she has slipped the rubber on you, you pump her for some moments, and then request to unload into her mouth and she oblige? If so, I must try!
That's right bro... My usual modus operandi is let them catbath/bbbj me first, then we will bonk ourselves silly in various positions, and when I'm good and ready, I'll politely ask them to BBBJ me till CIM. And they happily oblige.

Yes, Joey does that. So do Ann, Super (retired), Janet, Violet, Vivi, Ivy, Jennifer, Carol, Moon (now reluctant), Mei Yee, H22 Michelle, Mona and Lai Lai.

There are a few more, but they don;t do it with as much enthusiasm as the one I've mentioned above.

Hope this helps
Old 07-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Ada H16 R10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Vivi always missing in action. Hopefully she dont quit PT like Super
Well, I did had the pleasure to RTF Vivi just a couple of weeks ago, but this afternoon when I came to visit Ada H16R10, Vivi H16R13 and Ivy H16R14 was not around, same with Carol H16R16. The others, Lynn H16R09, Jennifer H16R12, Amy H16R15 and Moon H16R17 all working.

The appointment was set at 5:00pm and I reached PT 4:45, Ada was working, just right, after this customer is my turn already, I booking her for 3 sessions. While waiting the OKT guy saw me and we exchanged pleasantries. He was offering me food and drinks which I politely declined. But when he offered me some ciggys, I had to take a stick, this one difficult to resist. He even lighted it for me, Marlboro Menthol, shiok!

Halfway into my smoking, Ada's door opened and it's showtime!

Once inside I gave her the fee for 1 hour and she turned off her light outside. She wanted to go back early.

I continued my smoking, she lighted up her half finished ciggy and smoked as well. Chat for a while then we stripped for some sex action, hehe.

Catbath, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ, GFE, all in. Great session. I hate to leave but I have to rush back to the office as I just "escaped" for a while just to be with my dear Ada. Said our farewells, to see her next year, hahaha!

I was whistling a tune on my way back, very satisfied and relaxed ready to tackle the job for the night.

I thank you.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
You have the same taste as me except h11r11 is not my cup, my session with her, I got pissed off by her.
What happened bro?

I wonder if you had the same experience as my first and only time with her too. For me the foreplay was pretty decent, but when it came to the fucking, Jolene is not pro-active, just laid there making some rehearsed moans.

But what really turned me off was that she actually lifted her arm to look at her wrist watch twice while I was bonking her. And it was barely 10 minutes into the session!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
What happened bro?

I wonder if you had the same experience as my first and only time with her too. For me the foreplay was pretty decent, but when it came to the fucking, Jolene is not pro-active, just laid there making some rehearsed moans.

But what really turned me off was that she actually lifted her arm to look at her wrist watch twice while I was bonking her. And it was barely 10 minutes into the session!
Same here my brother, when I fucking her I like fucking dead fish. My first session with her not that great so I RTF a year later which was 2 months back I think, that was when that I have made it clear that she belongs to my blacklist.

Cheers.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Re: H2 R16 Michelle

Quote:
H2R16 Michelle does not CIM unfortunately.

I use to see her very often and we got very pally... she knows I love a good/CIM. Even then, she'll BBBJ till I am exploding and she'll continue with her hand. Most of the time however, my first squirt will invariably enter her mouth. hahaha... so what is that considered... psuedo-CIM???

Hope this helps
Old 08-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
What happened bro?

Jolene is 1st room in H11, right ?

i had better experience with her, although only once. Not yet RTF.
I like her youth looking face, but she does not provide hard core service.

Her selling point is her ass.... very very round and nice, not too big
Old 08-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

That is correct Bro. As you enter, first room on your right, H11R11.

I thank you.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

Re: No CIM

Quote:
H2R16 Michelle does not CIM unfortunately.

I use to see her very often and we got very pally... she knows I love a good/CIM. Even then, she'll BBBJ till I am exploding and she'll continue with her hand. Most of the time however, my first squirt will invariably enter her mouth. hahaha... so what is that considered... psuedo-CIM???

Hope this helps
The following don't give CIM service:

H02 R02 - Maggie
H02 R16 - Michelle
H10 R10 - Katty
H12 R01A - May
H14 R04 - Kidd
H16 R10 - Ada
H16 R11 - Pat
H16 R15 - Amy
H16 R17 - Moon

I thank you.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:

Agree Bro alvin36, Jolene's ass good for doggy. She don't do frenching for me anyway so no use doing missionary.

Other notable round ass are: Carol H07R11 (blacklisted), Ann H07R01(2F), Da S H10R04, Katty H10R10 PT veteran, Yen Yen H11R06, Kidd H14R04 also PT veteran, Violet H14R06, MJ H12R06, Ada H16R10, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, Amy H16R15, and Moon H16R17.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Agree Bro alvin36, Jolene's ass good for doggy. She don't do frenching for me anyway so no use doing missionary.

Other notable round ass are: Carol H07R11 (blacklisted), Ann H07R01(2F), Da S H10R04, Katty H10R10 PT veteran, Yen Yen H11R06, Kidd H14R04 also PT veteran, Violet H14R06, MJ H12R06, Ada H16R10, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, Amy H16R15, and Moon H16R17.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Wah bro early early c ur post my brain short circuit again lah.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I reach PT about 6.45pm and wanted to try Joey of H12. Her door is lock but the light is ON. Therefore I decide to walk around. Then I saw Queenie is available. I wanted to try her but I have reserve my sperm for Joey. I wonder if Queenie do CIM or not.

Then I go to H11 saw Carol and Yen Yen. I think a lot of cheongsters have read this thread that is why everytime I go PT Carol is always available. Most likely her customers have read some bad review here.

Then I proceed to H12 for Joey. Her door is open!!! However my happiness last only within minutes!!! My boss call me to ask for something!!! And another queeing bro took my place as I have to leave!!! KNNBCCB!!! Ci peh du lan
Old 08-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What happened bro?

Someone did wrote a good FR on her. When I saw her coming to work. I quickly went in and paid up. The very impression shown to me a sulky face face, a;though she got the look.
Ordering this and that like a mechanical. So BJ, I as for BBBJ, she said she never do. Some bros wrote she BBBJ. When she BJ, like a dead fish to me, I go turned off and very little catbath. When FJ she is also like a dead fish, So her attitude towards me let me down and my little bro go soft. So looks like little bro doesn't want to perform. Get myself dressed and walked out.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1