The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 22-12-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
swayboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Any bros happen to come across ML at goldhill plaza (novena).

TIA
Old 22-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5467 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Yes, Bro. Now my rod is clean and ready for action.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Looking for next adventures?!?!?
Old 22-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 15
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, Bro. Now my rod is clean and ready for action.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Lao ban.. can share where has mandarina moved to? Had always wanted to try but the footfall there tok dangerous for me as office is nearby. Lol

Thank u many many!
Old 23-12-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Update on Mandarina (23.12.20)

I was at Mandarina's new joint last night.
New joint is within walking distance from a MRT station along the purple line.
It is smaller in floor are compared to Sin Ming, but have privacy.
Met the new Hunan ML Apple in person, and also heard her moans too as she was serving a walk-in customer without Aircon and with fan on, while I was talking to Coco.
Apple also cornered me at one of the rooms last night and her body touched my body (with clothes on) ... I shared the details with my close friends on Telegram. Lol.

As of last night and even till 3 pm today, the aircon had problems (cannot turn on, even though electricity supply was ok).
Happy to say that as of 4.52 pm, Aircon is working. Wonderful

Current status : Coco and Apple are the only two MLs. Was told one more ML will be joining in a few days' time.
(Side note : I got in touch with TianTian ...)

Those of you who have received notification from Coco, please make appointment in advance. If you walk in, chances are that you will leave disappointed as the gals would be busy.
Please keep the place safe, as we do not want to see a repeat of the TCS episode.
Do not openly broadcast the address or share with freeriders who will blast the trumpet and catch attention.
Also, do not linger around the joint. Arrive just before your appointment.

Those of you who do not know Coco or Mandarina, and are interested to find out, if you have power of 5 or more, feel free to PM me.
I will respond whenever I have time.
Will totally ignore the free riders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Solid and going strong.
Old 24-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update on Mandarina (23.12.20)

I was at Mandarina's new joint last night.
New joint is within walking distance from a MRT station along the purple line.
It is smaller in floor are compared to Sin Ming, but have privacy.
Met the new Hunan ML Apple in person, and also heard her moans too as she was serving a walk-in customer without Aircon and with fan on, while I was talking to Coco.
Apple also cornered me at one of the rooms last night and her body touched my body (with clothes on) ... I shared the details with my close friends on Telegram. Lol.

As of last night and even till 3 pm today, the aircon had problems (cannot turn on, even though electricity supply was ok).
Happy to say that as of 4.52 pm, Aircon is working. Wonderful

Current status : Coco and Apple are the only two MLs. Was told one more ML will be joining in a few days' time.
(Side note : I got in touch with TianTian ...)

Those of you who have received notification from Coco, please make appointment in advance. If you walk in, chances are that you will leave disappointed as the gals would be busy.
Please keep the place safe, as we do not want to see a repeat of the TCS episode.
Do not openly broadcast the address or share with freeriders who will blast the trumpet and catch attention.
Also, do not linger around the joint. Arrive just before your appointment.

Those of you who do not know Coco or Mandarina, and are interested to find out, if you have power of 5 or more, feel free to PM me.
I will respond whenever I have time.
Will totally ignore the free riders.

damage plus entrance fee?
Old 24-12-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Vivien is still working @ Jalan Sultan area.
I don't think she has changed her number.
Those who don't have, no need to ask, as she is only serving regulars.
Her AR and HJ is super sensual. Then if you survived she will subject you to BBBJ ... Enough said.

Based on my own humble opinion, Amy has the best JG skills of the three.
Unable to share the contact of Tong in public, but you can PM me to talk more

bro thanks for the reply, just PM you

Merry Christmas to you and family

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 25-12-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
joolch is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Hi, don't mind can pm please 😊
Old 25-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Pls share ctc. Thanks!
Old 25-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 19
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

went to blk 22 to take a look see. only saw one shop, like tcm, really small but didnt see anyone inside.

will recce another time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
****update****

Recently went nearby to eat. Walked past the shop n saw 2 yummy ladies near the door dunno look at wat.. cfm can jiak.. but dare not go in.. sian!
Old 25-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 15
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
went to blk 22 to take a look see. only saw one shop, like tcm, really small but didnt see anyone inside.

will recce another time.
Bro.. tt shopped moved liao. I posted this quite awhile back.
Old 25-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 19
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

lol. thx for the update.

stay near that area and i saw this thread and was looking at the post, was wondering that blk got happening place? haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Bro.. tt shopped moved liao. I posted this quite awhile back.
Old 25-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
harlldom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a shop called H**** spa along the blks seem to be run by 3 milf. I got one of the younger one she was chatty but the massage is bordering on piano. Standard rates on the menu and not hard to find its near a coffee shop with a prata stall.
Old 26-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For Blk 22, just go walk walk and see.
For Blk 24 where the R and A joints are, there are info in the thread. Another Pokémon to hunt : pleasant looking slim MILF with toned body.

For those looking for TT (tall slim long hair ML), she is no longer at the new M joint, and is now at Clarke Quay area.
Feel free to to PM me to chat, if you do not already know her whereabouts.

My recent adventures :
* Dec 25 : (my favourite ML @ Little India just started code red ...)
^ Afternoon : FJ with PRC ML Apple @ new M joint in the afternoon, (did not release as I made her very tired ... Bros in Telegram chat would have gotten the update and hear the voice clip).
^ Night : FJ with PRC ML L @ Little India, who gave me a good oil body massage first. Unable to share contact of L, as she is extremely cautious.
Sent a total of 4+5 orgasms to both MLs. Super shagged today.

Bro, I envy your luxury of having the time, finance and energy to go on such adventures. At the rate you are going, it can wear off your health especially when one is no longer young. Remember, 留着青山在,不怕没柴烧. Do share if you are consuming any health tonic (legic one lah not viagra) to maintain that energy besides JG.
Old 26-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4966 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
Do share if you are consuming any health tonic (legic one lah not viagra) to maintain that energy besides JG.
I do have the same question in my mind. I can be phsycial fitter (and I am) but when comes to sexercise, he beats me hands down.
Even the MLs agree with us.

Last edited by piichai; 27-12-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old 31-12-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same thinking , bro funny4sg so power
Any good tips to keep up with your activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I do have the same question in my mind. I can be phsycial fitter (and I am) but when comes to sexercise, he beats me hands down.
Even the MLs agree with us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1