The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 25-01-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YishunDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy2904 View Post
Visited J* this morning and decided to try D**m**** as I see her photo very cute. She welcome me with a smile (she has a beautiful smile) and brought me in to room. She has never rushed me and only started the time once I have showered and lie down. Talked to her, she can speak English and Chinese and she’s only 21years old. Massage skill is above average. Constantly checking if I feel ok with the strength and make sure all areas are massaged. Teasing is quite shy at first but once settled in, really enjoy the process. Finished off shyly 😳 I would say skill is above average and no rush at all. Overall good talk and massage experience with her.

Looks - 9
Body - 9
Massage - 8
Service - 8
Yes, 100% agreed with you. Went to try D**m**** after seeing your review. She is really friendly and have kind attitude. Massage is comfortable and not too hard, perfect for someone like me who don’t like too pain and ticklish. Plus she knows just the right amount of teasing to your 2IC which makes you yearn for more. Young, pretty, talented and great body proportions.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossShark View Post
Have been a regular of J* Y*** over the past few months as I really like her massage and her personality too. Looks is my type hence a 9/10 for me, she can massage hard despite her small build and she really tries her best to loosen my knots, always feel so much better after the sessions. Definitely will keep supporting her.
Haha. Yes. Very good. I like this petite cute pie too. Accommodating, just let her know where your aches are, not the hard massage type, very good strength and focus, won't disappoint.
Cute and bubbly character too
Old 26-01-2024, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sytloverman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can share location and ML name? Thanks
Old 26-01-2024, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaesushi View Post
It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10
Hi bro can share this ml gem ctc much thanks

Last edited by jonlzd; 26-01-2024 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 26-01-2024, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
bearcory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Hi. Can share contact?
Old 26-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
aventus888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro,
Can share location n ML name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossShark View Post
Have been a regular of J* Y*** over the past few months as I really like her massage and her personality too. Looks is my type hence a 9/10 for me, she can massage hard despite her small build and she really tries her best to loosen my knots, always feel so much better after the sessions. Definitely will keep supporting her.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aventus888 View Post
Hi Bro,
Can share location n ML name?
blk 844 yishun st 81, near khatib mrt
Old 26-01-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 19
et66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteret66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteret66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteret66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry wrong post
Old 26-01-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 19
et66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteret66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteret66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteret66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaesushi View Post
It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10
Hi bro, kindly share contact pls thks
Old 28-01-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 15
Loverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JX - BxxY
Recent saw post about BxxY report and decided to try her today.She is someone straightforward and her way of interaction may or may not suit everyone and she is very very particular on hygiene what we call 怪屁 in Chinese.
Look:7/10 (MT -20%)
Body:8/10 (Look fit)
Ht:168cm
Massage:7.5/10 (consider good)
Cai-Er:10/10 (really do a good job)
Teasing:7.5/10
RTM:No - as too ex for baoyang + not worth it base on the service provided.
Old 29-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 15
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a nice relaxing session at J@ with YY. Decided to try after reading a bros report.

Overall YY is so friendly and cheeky. She is my fantasy next door student tenant from China 🤣

Looks: 8/10. Sweet vixen look. lovely when she smiles.
Body: 9/10. Nice tight slim body soft and fair! Boobs nice B cup very soft and smooth.
Massage: 8 Good strength but can be harder abit
Teasing/HJ: 10 she shines here... every now and then will run finger nails up to you know where and tease my little bro.Really knows how to control tempo and finish.
RTM: Yes! But... Got so many tempting babes here... Argh
Old 29-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
akbj2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Hi...can share contact and location?...Thanks Bro.
Old 29-01-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodgekaiden View Post
YY has been my go-to for almost 2 years.

Pleasant face, like those next door neighbour that you fantasize about. Fit body, nice ass to grab as well.

She’s good to chat with too, and occasionally will have little dirty talks and grabs your balls and 2ic halfway through the massage.

When it comes to the HJ, just 1 word - exhausting. And when I say exhausting it’s the good kind. She will edge you, making you feel like half heaven half hell. Then finally after 10mins of nonstop action, finally release your army. But it doesnt stop there. She will continue to stroke you, making you damn sensitive and she enjoys you squirming.

Just tell her, 穿西装介绍的, she will know what to do 👍🏻😏
Care to share ctc
Old 29-01-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Just had a nice relaxing session at J@ with YY. Decided to try after reading a bros report.

Overall YY is so friendly and cheeky. She is my fantasy next door student tenant from China 🤣

Body: 9/10. Nice tight slim body soft and fair! Boobs nice B cup very soft and smooth.
Teasing/HJ: 10 she shines here... every now and then will run finger nails up to you know where and tease my little bro.Really knows how to control tempo and finish.
Yes indeed. I shot prematurely the last time I visited her. She's the innocent looking face but naughty when she's in the mood
Old 30-01-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 4
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post

YY damage 1B+3R to roam right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1