The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 8
Radiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
You're the dumb one. If you dont have the moolah, dont join this train.

I always give my fb around $150++ and to me, as so long they're sexy and pretty, i can give more.

Dont join this if you're poor.
I beg to differ. I do think $100 for 2hr is a bit too much but giving $150 each session to a fb means she’s not a fb. U just visiting prostitute bro, don’t confuse. There’s no diff from that as compared to going GL CAT150 which I am extremely sure they look better.

And I don’t think it’s right to call someone poor like that. Paying $150 for smth u can get at $50 isn’t rich, it’s dumb. U don’t go hawker and call ppl poor because they order $3.50 chicken rice instead of $20 chicken rice at hotel. It’s just what the price supposed to be.

No wonder some of them charging $300. Pui.
Old 15-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3161 / Power: 22
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
You're the dumb one. If you dont have the moolah, dont join this train.

I always give my fb around $150++ and to me, as so long they're sexy and pretty, i can give more.

Dont join this if you're poor.

I do agree with Ahwolf, as long we satisfied with the service, pay a little bit more is acceptable.

Will u go for 2 sessions of the cheap and lousy service one or go for a session of satisfied one.

Old 15-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Well as long as u willing b carrot head . No body can stop u .
Old 15-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys whoever met the famous Afira before. How u all meet her? She don't even reply messages..
Old 15-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
she is the legendary afira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post

Anyone meet her before ?
Old 15-12-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
she is the legendary afira
Finally a samster said the truth out. Search back the very earlier post
Old 15-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Yup afira. The problem is that. I lost my phone so I took a new number recently. But I try adding her in michat. But there is no response. Any kind soul can pm her number or have any other source or apps tat she active in. Appreciate it.
Old 15-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Got one just quoted me $60.
But got 2-3 others nvr say price. Is there a chance some of them just want to fuck and don’t care abt money? Ahahahaha
Ahahahaha. You sibei handsome or dua ki?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 16-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheal3373 View Post
I do agree with Ahwolf, as long we satisfied with the service, pay a little bit more is acceptable.

Will u go for 2 sessions of the cheap and lousy service one or go for a session of satisfied one.
To each its own...as long as you song song reach Jurong, how much worth it still worth. There are always 2 faced, one may find SGD3.50 chicken rice good enough to fill up the stomach (eventually shoot out) and some may want SGD20 chicken rice, although serve same purpose but maybe can cum longer, enjoy longer and shoot further and cum alot...
Old 16-12-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 23
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I beg to differ. I do think $100 for 2hr is a bit too much but giving $150 each session to a fb means she’s not a fb. U just visiting prostitute bro, don’t confuse. There’s no diff from that as compared to going GL CAT150 which I am extremely sure they look better.

And I don’t think it’s right to call someone poor like that. Paying $150 for smth u can get at $50 isn’t rich, it’s dumb. U don’t go hawker and call ppl poor because they order $3.50 chicken rice instead of $20 chicken rice at hotel. It’s just what the price supposed to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Most impt dun b carrot head . If everyone set the price 100$ for 2 hrs. N dun give in. Sooner later those dl will have no choice but to follow our price
Agree with both of u.. too many like to act Robert.. but we can't stop them.. if this is not wat we want just try others..

For me I don't really into dh.. recently got 1 tell buy this buy that for her.. but when I ask for return she tell me why I think of this.. I tell her straight not everyone is a Robert and have time for them.. I just want pay and fuck and go.. anyway after that I delete her away..

Now too many guy too free to play with them or too rich.. haha

I better go back to my ml or fl better pay and forget..
Old 16-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Can anyone share with me $50 contact? I really want try but I really don’t want give in to those quoting higher. Very stuck in between. Idm sharing my contact that’s charging at $100 for BJ.
Where do you stay Bro? I got 1 in the east.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 23
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Most impt dun b carrot head . If everyone set the price 100$ for 2 hrs. N dun give in. Sooner later those dl will have no choice but to follow our price
Quote:

Like both comments upped both bros +21
Old 16-12-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MrXING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
Where do you stay Bro? I got 1 in the east.

I stay in east. Possible to share bro??
Old 16-12-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Agree with both of u.. too many like to act Robert.. but we can't stop them.. if this is not wat we want just try others..

For me I don't really into dh.. recently got 1 tell buy this buy that for her.. but when I ask for return she tell me why I think of this.. I tell her straight not everyone is a Robert and have time for them.. I just want pay and fuck and go.. anyway after that I delete her away..

Now too many guy too free to play with them or too rich.. haha

I better go back to my ml or fl better pay and forget..
Agree with you too. Too many roberts wannabe. Their freedom to act as one, so there is nothing we can do.
Old 16-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

My regular fb went back to her country. She is getting married soon there. After a few months will be coming back to me again hehehe. Till than looking for someone to pass time with. Hope it isn't hard to find good and not money minded face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1