The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

newly open hotel near bcs mall

lovina inn

price 119-150 (promotion till mid of july)

penuin centre-batam 29436

tel:+62 778 423 212
Old 07-07-2008, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Trent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hiseasoned brothers out there,

I am new to the batam scene and am very interested in going over to try it out. Are there any brothers planning a trip there this weekend or the next and do not mind a newbie tagging along?

cheers
Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
18 July...my next trip...
Staying in Kingstar?
Will join u if my work schedule allow.
How many people are with u?
We planned to try Shangrila the next trip . We have seen their delux room. I think it is better than Kingstar in term of comfort(cleaniness, space & room decoration) & is expensive by $2.
Usually where you book the cewek it seem so cheap.
My learn from u how to bargain Can advice ?
Old 08-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

18 July...my next trip...
take me with u
Old 08-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
We planned to try Shangrila the next trip . We have seen their delux room. I think it is better than Kingstar in term of comfort(cleaniness, space & room decoration) & is expensive by $2.
Usually where you book the cewek it seem so cheap.
My learn from u how to bargain Can advice ?
Used to stay in Shangri La...opp is the internet cafe "internet realm". But still prefer Gabion or R Sayang (abit expensive).

The norm is RP300 to RP350K and that is the minimum price cewek is commanding now. Rukko slightly cheaper... just need to bargain. If u really want cheap gils, go bravo and try those FLs at ur own risks. Can get as low as RP150K.

Normally I cheong with a good friend of mine. But due to our diff work shift pattern, we hardly cheong together past 3 mths. So, i loneranger most of the time and a lau uncle too. I seldom go Bravo cos cant stand those smoke in ur eyes.

Actually the date I am going is not appropriate cos the next day is a Sat. Prices for cewek not going to be cheap. Better to go on weekdays. Not many tamu and OKT quite flexible in prices. But I have limited leaves...so lan lan have to go on weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
take me with u
Bro, u lau chiao judging from ur postg. Saya mana boleh "take u with me" leh.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ocean80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi brothers,

i like to go batam but i am a newbie. need advise how to choing and how to book hotel. which hotel is the best? what are the market rate now?
thanks
Old 09-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, u lau chiao judging from ur postg. Saya mana boleh "take u with me" leh.
No lah, saya didak pergi Indonesia. somemore I am not lc
so take me with u.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gkkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
hiseasoned brothers out there,

I am new to the batam scene and am very interested in going over to try it out. Are there any brothers planning a trip there this weekend or the next and do not mind a newbie tagging along?

cheers
dear bros out there! i'm a newbie too and would like to join... i've been reading the posts here and got me excited...
Old 11-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Used to stay in Shangri La...opp is the internet cafe "internet realm". But still prefer Gabion or R Sayang (abit expensive).

loneranger most of the time and a lau uncle too.
I kind of like Gaibon but my friend frrl that there are too many room that the staff cant handle.Cleaniness wise could be a problem.Their delux room is $32 which i find OK best of all they have a open space at top level to view the scenary of the sea.

What u do their when u cheong alone if u go massage your girl follow u?
For 3 day 2 night , how much u spend? for me is about 250 to 300 sing
Old 11-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I kind of like Gaibon but my friend frrl that there are too many room that the staff cant handle.Cleaniness wise could be a problem.Their delux room is $32 which i find OK best of all they have a open space at top level to view the scenary of the sea.

Just came back from Balai 3D2N. Stayed at Gabion normal rm 140k up from 120k
But the prices of all things went up since I went few months back.
Seaport tax at immigration now 25k up from 10k
Return fery is $57 now.

Girls also increase by about 50k.
Got mine at 280k & 320k for above average ones.

Girls are expecting bigger tips of at least 100k from Sporean for average service.
But anyway I gave 50k for average performance though she was not happy and wanted more.

Food price also went up about 20%.
All in all spent about $300

Though the exchange rate 6700 much better than before, but the price increase is more in comparison.
Therfore I would say it's less value for money than before.

My feeling is that less people is coming to Balai as it is no more attractive in spending like before and choice of girls are lesser and more have stuck up attitude.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:

Gabion used to be quite popular...b4 Maxi come into the scene. Way back, Gabion would give a free day stay if u had checked in their rooms no of times. Now they no longer practise.

Cleanliness wise I gave 7/10. For a Sup room (att bathtub) that cost me RP180K, with breakfast, Karaoke outlet, I am quite contented with it. Makan places all close proximity. Equally good if u stay at Wiko Hotel area too. Many massages outlet, seafood stall and niteclub. But I still prefer Gabion. U are rite...I love the sea, the nite scenery too.

Cheong alone have pros and cons. U have to plan ur prog rite? For me usually 1 nite I book a girl. The other nite I dont book any but I go for my massages, go P Labu curi ayam, karaoke, etc, etc. In other words most of the time I wont be in my room when I dont book L/T girl. Just remember that Balai not just a place for bonking alone. If u cheong long enough u would know theres other activities too in Balai. Get to know the people there and they would share with u their experiences. Fishing is one of the activities. Theres one fishing pond at balai. Dont look impressive but heck, just to kill time rite? But if u r adventurous, get a local asst, charter a boat and go high "sea" and fish. Not that expensive. I would like to try it too one day.

Yup! For 3D2N, S$200 used to be more than enough. But nowadays with all the rising cost at Balai, S$250 seems to be my budget..swee swee....
Old 12-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Stayed at Gabion normal rm 140k up from 120k

Girls also increase by about 50k.
Got mine at 280k & 320k for above average ones.

Girls are expecting bigger tips of at least 100k from Sporean for average service.
But anyway I gave 50k for average performance though she was not happy and wanted more.

My feeling is that less people is coming to Balai as it is no more attractive in spending like before and choice of girls are lesser and more have stuck up attitude.
Gabion was crowded on sun(5 Jul) . Many people at the counter they cant even bother to let us see the condition of the rm when we requested. I think good business. One of the counter chinese girl quite pretty & busty but not so friendly if not can sian.

For tip , the last 2 trip i book the girl from Ruoko for 2 day & tip them 80K for 2 day .Their attitude was good ,they never ask for more & one of them even say thanks you to me. So far i think ruoko girl still the best IMO. Villa girl usually will ask for more i have encounter a few time.

I agree that Balai is no more value for money but it is still the cheapest compare to other country like Thailand,Malaysia,China & even Batam IMO. Cheap(taking boat rather then taking plane)& fast(Near to singapore)

Food - Wonder what is the price at Silver river . Last trip for 4 person 4 dishes(Fish,vege , soup &chicken) plus cigarate cost about 170K++ at one of the seafood stall near Kingstar
Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
. But I still prefer Gabion. U are rite...I love the sea, the nite scenery too.

Just remember that Balai not just a place for bonking alone. If u cheong long enough u would know theres other activities too in Balai. Get to know the people there and they would share with u their experiences. Fishing is one of the activities. Theres one fishing pond at balai. if u r adventurous, get a local asst, charter a boat and go high "sea" and fish. Not that expensive. I would like to try it too one day.
Last time when we engage driver we went to the so call "waterfall" It was nothing compare to the one in Hatyai.There is one swimming pool there which was quite dirty IMO.

Last time our activity there will be visit chinese temple, see waterfall, massage. No kara OK & disco (Need money) . Intend to visit their seaside. Any recommandation? & Does hotel driver us there i dont mind tip the driver.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
z30srb26 is Cool - loads of Potential

me just come back from balai last week, girl is coat 45k to 50 k , two year ago is 18k to 25k, to disco buy ten can beers cost 42k , paradise hotel 2day 1 night cost 43k for small room, eat sea food fish crab and viger and meat with 6 bottel beer and the 4 ciggater for girl cost 41 k ,in disco girl requst for drug "yau dou " 1 for 32k.and the retrund is no back, after girl ask for tip is 7.5k , very hight tip, you know, and she also no feel happy face to show you, fuck ,oh. total in 2day1 night i speen rm670 . so hight cost in this small island, toe year ago i went they just spend rm480 in same thing. oh, i will never going they anymore ,cause i go batam also spend same cost like s'pore doller $260.and near by j b feri port leh.fuck.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Intend to visit their seaside. Any recommandation? & Does hotel driver us there i dont mind tip the driver.
With the present crazy skyrocket oil prices, wat do u think?

U wish to go places other than Villa, u may need to negotiate with the hotel driver. Kum Cheng with him lor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by z30srb26 View Post
me just come back from balai last week, girl is coat 45k to 50 k , two year ago is 18k to 25k, to disco buy ten can beers cost 42k , paradise hotel 2day 1 night cost 43k for small room, eat sea food fish crab and viger and meat with 6 bottel beer and the 4 ciggater for girl cost 41 k ,in disco girl requst for drug "yau dou " 1 for 32k.and the retrund is no back, after girl ask for tip is 7.5k , very hight tip, you know, and she also no feel happy face to show you, fuck ,oh. total in 2day1 night i speen rm670 . so hight cost in this small island, toe year ago i went they just spend rm480 in same thing. oh, i will never going they anymore ,cause i go batam also spend same cost like s'pore doller $260.and near by j b feri port leh.fuck.
I suppose u missed out another "0" in all ur costing? How I wish the gils cost RP45K only.

Anyway the damage for ur girls on the high side. U could get RP250K if u not too particular abt looks and try to negotiate. Accomodation wise also expensive? Cost u RP430K for small room? I could get 1/3 the price fm other decent hotel.
RP320K for obat? Unnecessary cost. Could have get another cewek..
RM670 for 2D1N....guess u overstretched urself. For that price i could easily stay 3D2N all-in excluding obat (for S$281 @ 2.38) and still have extras to go for massages...

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 12-07-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1