The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loll88 View Post
Anyone tried Rachael from SLG? Can’t see her face properly due to masking. Am okay with milf around late 20s to early 30s. Any recommendations?

Was actually looking for syt and tried to book ai la (third attempt) got a timing but didn’t confirm in time. Replied an hour late and kena fully booked for today. Sigh
Also quite keen to try Rachael, will probably do so nearer to the end of the money (save $$)

https://sglonelyguys.info/rachael-massage/

From her page there are reviews going back to May 2018, any bros here have recently tried her services before care to add on?
Old 09-02-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Want to write MR but censored name , scared zap? Like tat dun write better
Actually i dun care abt zap no zap. It dun matter to me. Nt sure if ok to put name but is yes it is annie in sbc. Tink other site also got her but in different name.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sounds like the same I went through. Paid the same 130, got the same treatment. Cannot touch boobs during HJ.... said dun like to be touched .... and i told her she in the wrong line.

Looks different from photo. Much older and shorter. Like to walk around without panty.... quite misleading and anti-climax can see cannot touch.

Quote different price on different site.

Location is discreet with ample public parking and entry by rear gate. But rtm? Never

Lots of good reviews written for her.... haha.... paid n learnt. My newbie lesson learnt.
Yes u are right. Exp lesson paid.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0o00oo View Post
Also quite keen to try Rachael, will probably do so nearer to the end of the money (save $$)

https://sglonelyguys.info/rachael-massage/

From her page there are reviews going back to May 2018, any bros here have recently tried her services before care to add on?
Rule of thumb of lonelyguys website when face is blurred.. usu high chance girl is baby elephant or on the plump side.

Slg filters out negative comments all the time and protects it's advertising girls..so comments there can only trust 60%
Old 09-02-2019, 06:09 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Rule of thumb of lonelyguys website when face is blurred.. usu high chance girl is baby elephant or on the plump side.

Slg filters out negative comments all the time and protects it's advertising girls..so comments there can only trust 60%
Hahaha later u kana zap ah... here got a lot of guards for SLG...

I totally agreed with u on what u said .. also some of their photos has really poor ps skill as well...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-02-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Actually i dun care abt zap no zap. It dun matter to me. Nt sure if ok to put name but is yes it is annie in sbc. Tink other site also got her but in different name.
sbc mean? got the link?
Old 09-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sbc mean? got the link?
sgbeautycastle bro.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 8
Tan837 is one of the Best!Tan837 is one of the Best!Tan837 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
First time trying a ml from sbc with good review.
Damn disappointed.
Look 70 from photo. Massage was ok but short.
Took the 130 nuru 60 min.
Cannot touch. Keep pushin hand away. Nuru so so.
Only 1x hj and ask me go bath. Total 45min.
Ml is A***e

Rtm: never.

Gg Stick to my usual spa.

Well , Annie have bad review long time ago in this thread
Old 09-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
Well , Annie have bad review long time ago in this thread
i am quite suprised she do nuru yet cannot touch.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

I still miss Donna.

Call me bias, but her HJ is IMO one of the best out there. Slow and stimulating. She is one of those who perfected the art of HJ. Perhaps being extremely beautiful helps, but the way she hugs you, does little touchy movements with her legs and feet, and you staring right into her beautiful and seductive eyes while stroking you off slowly and increasing speed as you about the climax. She can be quite a kisser too. Somehow she is very skillful in guiding you to a climax with a simple HJ.

I cant seem to find this feel with another ML so far yet. Most are decent with HJ, but none as skillful as Donna's.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
MoMo quite pro in this, close your eyes and realise she grabbing using her hand from behind while riding
I miss MoMo for her fake love moves too.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
whata that? I tried this 倒立bJ before years ago along Steven road opposite Sji and police post. Anyone remember?
that is a move mentioned in a movie called 一路向北
Old 09-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yea because so far I only encounter Malaysian ladies who are willing to do DT.. and it feels totally different when they can open up the back of their throat and you can suddenly feel pressure squeezing around your head.

I asked a bro who used to chiong JB and he said "They are born to swallow dick"
so true... my best fucks till date are Malaysians if excludes paid sex.
They are just into sex and much more open for it.
This post make me think back to my former Malaysian FWB hehe
Old 09-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Haha only the seasoned ones that burns enough money on the local minefields know....can attest to what he says.

I for one has visited most of them except a few low playability ones and the elusive JJ that has been always full when I sms.

Carol is still the cream of the crop there that outdo most ML even in the SYT zone for me, largely because she’s considered still “young” in the local page and best of all with the great body/playability she provides.

Most has past their prime and has lost their figure by the good foods here in SG, some still possess good massage and teasing HDLY skill set due to their roots, while some complacently still thinks their still red hot in the market, mainly the few that has very little financial burdens, don’t need to hustle like those on social visit passes. PR has all the time to milk which lead to laziness and the subpar services.

The big racks there were majority baby elephants for the newbies wanting to go, if you’re able swallow past that then you might find fun in them. It’s a MILF section but please do not immediately meshed it together with those in JAV/Brazzers or you’ll be disappointed.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is so true. Paid and learnt. Those I tried on my own from SLG Local, all turn out different from pics.

Only Carol is the real deal in the local section.

I find it safer to trust the reviews here generally but a lot of the ML are not reviewed, so sometimes take the risk pay and learn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1