The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all
Re: Tg Balai

Apa khabar Mas nitecrawllerr

Apa khabar Mas
Old 15-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo Chairman of TBK Mas Xdecepticon

I'm waiting for your response on the Mystic orang pintar. Care to share the phenomenon with us.If otherwise do PM me

Awaiting your response Chairman Mas Xdecepticon
Old 15-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post

I'm waiting for your response on the Mystic orang pintar. Care to share the phenomenon with us.If otherwise do PM me

Awaiting your response Chairman Mas Xdecepticon
Slmt Pagi Tuan President SBY

Hmm....such feats no big deal compared to those over at ur province JKT. And I am very sure Tuan President had witnessed far greater phenomena b4. Oh ya, I oso understand ur predecessors and all those MPs oso seek help from such shaman. Of coure layman and even those ceweks r not excluded too...
Old 15-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Not Activated

Apa khabar

Always like to experience the mystic side.

Would definitely like to witness the Unseen or the Unknown .

Care to PM me the infos.

Terimakaseh Chairman
Old 01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know if the cewek ,makan & hotel price will increase if i go on 18 Feb to 21 Feb (after chinese new year but the same week as CNY)

Any expert can advice ?
Old 05-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

prepare more red packets. those at custom, papi, cewek will ask from you even if you look like 17 years old.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Hmmm...now ferry to TBK cost S$1.00 cheaper.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming sat and sun ferry fully booked. So many people go cheong?
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Since the new year week everything will go up so decided to go on last thur & was back on sat. For bro going on new year week the hotel at maxi price will be the same but not the cewek. The room at maxi for the new year week was strong acording to the manager . So pls call to reserve to avoid disappointment.

FR

Ferry - $56 per person

Custom : My friend have bring laptop for serveral time but did not go to office for coffee money.

Not so crowded on thur & fri at villa & rukko supply was more than demand. As usual we do our shopping so end up at top ten. Price was reasonable after bargain we pick up both them (youing cewek)at 280K each. my friend cewek name was bearla
she was fun & entertaining but pussy loose that all.Face 7 /10. Bascally quite worth. The second day i decided to rest & my friend go to villa.
He was lucky to get N0.4 at House 14. She was tight , work for 1 wk or so but not much service (No BBBJ) cos she was new but price was high at 70K after much bargain.Pretty innocent face like student with good figure.

Makan
2 day at silver river. Price was high. food std drop abit especially the pork leg.the source taste was suck. price : 156K (fish, egg with prawn , prawn paste, vege) & 181K (pork leg, vege, tofu in pot)

Hotel
AT Maxi for 2 day opt for std room ($35 per day)
If u want hair cut pls don`t go their saloon . Wash hair ,massage head was OK .
Old 07-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
she was new but price was high at 70K after much bargain.Pretty innocent face like student with good figure.
70K? So cheap? Think u mean 700K.

13 Feb, all 3 ferry schedule to balai fully booked!

Bro, what was the Exchange rate there?

Thank you
Old 07-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
70K? So cheap? Think u mean 700K.

13 Feb, all 3 ferry schedule to balai fully booked!

Bro, what was the Exchange rate there?
Yes is 700K my bad.
The exchange rate was 7590
Old 09-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Ah Pek's Virgin trip to Tg Balai

Finally, made my trip to Tanjung Balai Karimum (TBK) on 6th Feb. Was last minute and only one night stay.

Before going, managed to get a lot of useful information from Shifu Xdecepticon. His information wouldn’t be more precise. So assuring for a newbie like me visiting TBK for the first time. He even offered me to call him anytime, when I am in TBK, should I have any problem. I didn’t call him, that is how helpful his information was.

My friend, let’s call him X, came along. Mr X last visited TBK back in 2007. Together we went, like father and son, but son leading..

We arrived at Harbour Front and got onto the first ferry out. (return ferry cost SGD56, and an additional 60,000 rup, if tax, on departure from TBK)

Arrived at 8.30 local time, after 1.5 hours on the ferry.

The part I didn’t like (about going to Indonesia) was their CIQ. Well, I had to be patient. Luckily, we passed the CIQ in 40 minutes.

Then following instructions, we turn left after CIQ walked a few meters, came to a small lane, on the left, that leaded to the main road. We took the walking option to Maximillian Hotel.

Changed some money along the way. I changed SGD100 and RMY300 for about 1.6 million. I think the SGD was 6400. Didn’t really bother with the exact amount, too engrossed with the place, and surrounding.

Reached the hotel and rooms were not ready. The rooms were supposed to be SGD58, but in the end sign card indicating 435k rup. OK, next time pay in cash (SGD).

Took the hotel van, go and visit all the farms at Villa and Rukko.

Wanted to take a MILF, cipek! my ‘son X’ passed some remarks. End up taking a SYT, fair fair and young lo, and probably one of the best looking gal I ever take in my life. She should be top 3. No regrets, thanks to X. Paid 500k, X got his at 400k. The MILF would have been 300k.

Went back to hotel, room was still not ready, went on to take some food.

Got to the room and called the gals, mine already arrived and was in my room within 3 minutes. X’s gal came 30 minutes later.

Had one round, slept a bit. Woke up eat late lunch. Back to room, one round and slept till dinner time.

Had dinner at a seafood joint nearby.

After dinner, went back to hotel KTV, no private room. No issue, I not into singing. Should have gone to their Skyview Lounge to relax and drink. I did suggest going to Bravo, a disco, but X said that place a bit rough. Never mind ah pek will go there, next time.

After a couple of drink, drank too fast, marbok, went back to room and sleep. My gal had fever in the night, so I didn’t push my luck for more shots. Let her go first thing in the morning. I was more afraid of getting sick from her, too. Gave her 500k and some tips.

Then we hang around till the 5 pm ferry. While waiting we had massage, X took the happy ending. I didn’t, as I feel may be too x. So just paid her 100k rup. Massage was so so, should have taken 2 hours.

Also on hind sight could have gone to villa and book one more gal till 4pm.

Then left on the 5pm ferry back. The hotel kept our passport and boarding pass, and they confirmed and book our return journey.

To sum up, in no order….

TBK itself

A pretty laid back place. Good for relaxation and leave the worries behind type. As usual full of touts, but we were prepared, with Cyclopunion’s information, and that of my ‘son’. Just have to be on the alert and the usual courtesy of being polite.

The Hotel

Maxi Hotel is about the best in TBK. I really like this hotel, room is very nice and no ciggy smell. Bed and air- conditioning system suit me. TV have many channels, good mix of programmes. The bar is fully equipped. CD could be bought from the shop next door. The bath is superb, hot shower anytime, with good pressure.

Had a pretty decent coffee house, serving good mix of food.

Food

Food wise, we had quite a bit of food in the hotel. Had the seafood dinner nearby, reasonably priced. Had pepper crab, steam fish, tou fu and garlic chicken. Cost 250k rups.

Entertainment

Didn’t really venture too far, a bit short on time. We went to the hotel KTV, that’s about it. Next I would like to try Brova.

Gals/Farm

The farms are mostly in Villa and Rukko. We visited all the shops and there are some that really attract me. Trust me, I quite a picky ah pek. I was even prepared to eat pak kor, if nothing suit me. Instead I feel I should go back and try the rest. Gals are plentiful, but good quality is an issue, nevertheless, still have! Next, I would like to try the fair fair MILF.

My Gal

Name: SISKA

House: Villa 14
OKT: Roby

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (no tummy)
Boobs: I don’t know the unit of measurement, and not a boobs ah pek, but more than a handful
Skin: fair fair, lo
BBBJ: Yes, didn’t feel suction, but feel circulation motions.
FK: Yes, Tongue fight
Daty: love it.
Painting: She love painting on her tits, top portion.
FJ: Like lovers, nothing wild
Pussy: dam tight, cum fast for me, so make FJ a bit boring.
Position: play like a record, front and back only
Anal: didn’t try
GFE: 10, slept naked together.
WIR: don’t think so, want to try the rest.

and a big Thank You to Xdecepticon

I shall return and try Batam......

Please bear with the long winderness.....
Old 09-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

Re: Ah Pek's Virgin trip to Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Before going, managed to get a lot of useful information from Shifu Xdecepticon.

The part I didn’t like (about going to Indonesia) was their CIQ. Well, I had to be patient. Luckily, we passed the CIQ in 40 minutes.

Then following instructions, we turn left after CIQ walked a few meters, came to a small lane, on the left, that leaded to the main road. We took the walking option to Maximillian Hotel.

Reached the hotel and rooms were not ready. The rooms were supposed to be SGD58, but in the end sign card indicating 435k rup. OK, next time pay in cash (SGD).

Wanted to take a MILF, cipek! my ‘son X’ passed some remarks. End up taking a SYT, fair fair and young lo, and probably one of the best looking gal I ever take in my life.

After dinner, went back to hotel KTV, no private room. No issue, I not into singing. Should have gone to their Skyview Lounge to relax and drink. I did suggest going to Bravo, a disco, but X said that place a bit rough. Never mind ah pek will go there, next time.

Name: SISKA
House: Villa 14
OKT: Roby
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (no tummy)
Boobs: I don’t know the unit of measurement, and not a boobs ah pek, but more than a handful
Skin: fair fair, lo
BBBJ: Yes, didn’t feel suction, but feel circulation motions.
FK: Yes, Tongue fight
Daty: love it.
Painting: She love painting on her tits, top portion.
FJ: Like lovers, nothing wild
Pussy: dam tight, cum fast for me, so make FJ a bit boring.
Position: play like a record, front and back only
Anal: didn’t try
GFE: 10, slept naked together.
WIR: don’t think so, want to try the rest.

I shall return and try Batam......

Please bear with the long winderness.....
Alamak. Got info sure must share share ya. U happy I oso happy.

So long huh? For me the most 10-15mins. Cos I bely kiasu. Before the ferry reaches the jetty, I oreidi standby near the door. Hehehe...

Ah Pek still strong...walked all the way fm jetty to Maxi. Bravo! Theres tis Maxi driver (oreidi resigned) I used to know him very well. Used to tip him well too. Whenever I reach the jetty, I would msg him to pick me up few metres away fm jetty...

Like in any hotel payment, try not to use ur credit cards ya. Lost in the exchange rate.

Yup! Looks like we have the same taste. Milf my plate of meat!

Unless u r a smoker, I normally avoid Bravo. Worst than mingle around with the worshippers in the temple. Within 15mins, sure in tears one. Noisy too. If u dont mind the loud noise, smokey environment, then try it once juz to experience it. But be prepared to buy obat for ur gal. For us, better stay away from it ya!

Hmmm...fr on the gal...seems like u got a good catch tere. Juz like me, I oso chap chai. Seldom rtf the same gal. So many gals available at Villa/Rukko. Not to mention FLs oso available at Bravo, KTV joint too..

Batam? Cheong aaaahh....

Glad u enjoyed ur Tbk trip and tks for the FR, uncle!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
anal storm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, Bros,

it's been a while since I went down to TBK. Probably will go down on the 1st day of

Chinese New Year, was wondering, are prices for the girls still the same? How much do

you, normally tip the girls.

Thanks in advance bros....
Old 10-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Alamak. Got info sure must share share ya. U happy I oso happy.

So long huh? For me the most 10-15mins. Cos I bely kiasu. Before the ferry reaches the jetty, I oreidi standby near the door. Hehehe...

Ahhhh... no wonder people were crowded la...... I trust there is another method. Pay the hotel to arrange VIP see-thru, but again I don't think it will bother me anymore. Patient, patient, lo

Ah Pek still strong...walked all the way fm jetty to Maxi. Bravo! Theres tis Maxi driver (oreidi resigned) I used to know him very well. Used to tip him well too. Whenever I reach the jetty, I would msg him to pick me up few metres away fm jetty...

Cipek, you told me short walk, which is short. And you take transport. Next time, we will ask hotel to arrange jetty/hotel transfer...

Like in any hotel payment, try not to use ur credit cards ya. Lost in the exchange rate.

Next time will pay cash (SGD)

Yup! Looks like we have the same taste. Milf my plate of meat!

You also ah pek???????

Unless u r a smoker, I normally avoid Bravo. Worst than mingle around with the worshippers in the temple. Within 15mins, sure in tears one. Noisy too. If u dont mind the loud noise, smokey environment, then try it once juz to experience it. But be prepared to buy obat for ur gal. For us, better stay away from it ya!

I non smoker, non drinker, non gambler, only my didi is the fucker. But I must try look see look see to be kam guan. ah pek here want to enjoy life, not suffer with obat

Hmmm...fr on the gal...seems like u got a good catch tere. Juz like me, I oso chap chai. Seldom rtf the same gal. So many gals available at Villa/Rukko. Not to mention FLs oso available at Bravo, KTV joint too..

Now I know what you mean by chap chai.

Batam? Cheong aaaahh....

Glad u enjoyed ur Tbk trip and tks for the FR, uncle!

I been to Batam, a few times, but couldn't really enjoy. Very cheng keng trips, play golf only. Batam would be nice, as have golf to play in the day....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1