The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla69 View Post

I know her… Zzz

She send me a video of her….. erm. Is it only me or some of the bros also receive her video? I thought I’m the exclusive… shock to see her pic here… haiz
Old 26-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

where can i find her ? not bad for maid look like this

Quote:
Had my fair shares of her, super wild. Yea I think I know what unique thing u mean, not many girl can do it haahaha - I guess I'm correct bro.

Still remember got a rich kid who still buy her a iPhone Pro, damn dumb when she told the kid that she only fuck him and he is the ONLY guy she met in SG. I was beside her when she texted him lmao

Old 26-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2204 / Power: 10
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
I know her… Zzz

She send me a video of her….. erm. Is it only me or some of the bros also receive her video? I thought I’m the exclusive… shock to see her pic here… haiz
Lol bro, dun be naive la. The dh who do all these will never have only 1.

Every 1 is their "only 1"

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 26-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Lol bro, dun be naive la. The dh who do all these will never have only 1.

Every 1 is their "only 1"

Thats why they love sinkies

Alot of them are simps!
Old 26-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
i know which 1 u talking about. but playing hard ball with me leh. dont even want to quote me pricing

This one?
Old 26-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 10
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Had my fair shares of her, super wild. Yea I think I know what unique thing u mean, not many girl can do it haahaha - I guess I'm correct bro.

Still remember got a rich kid who still buy her a iPhone Pro, damn dumb when she told the kid that she only fuck him and he is the ONLY guy she met in SG. I was beside her when she texted him lmao

Those who know will know (= Yea bro... I've ventured to Viet already, still miss her though. Very wild and good in being innocent
Old 26-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 10
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
I know her… Zzz

Bro, go search her name sheli. Stay in holland v now. U first time here? most will tell you that they only meet u, you are the one and only one. U think maid only meets u 1 and only 1 can afford to buy iPhone pro? lol. She always seen with different guys
Old 27-08-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfeb222222 View Post
Just sharing my conquest.

She should pay you to fuck her, yuck
Old 27-08-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, do u know Bangla indian fw visit geylang ask for raw n willing to pay $30 only? Now with maids, they get free n unlimited shoot, if get pregnant the maids just eat medicine for abortion. There is reason y many says Maids r dirty.
If they let you go raw they are dirty, minimum you get fungus.
Old 27-08-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
One maid I cip with . Told me pregnant. N I the father . ask for 2k . I laugh n told her my dick snip snip close shop liao cannot produce sailors.
Still going raw on a maid and proud of it, lmao
Old 27-08-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Not just headlamp 40, her waist too 40
Looks like a cow to me haha
Old 27-08-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Dun look down on maids la, some just wanted companionship. Most of the guys here are with family status just wanna fuck and ditch. Even single guys also wanna fuck and change new blood. So those experience once will just ask for money if you wan sex. Very common la. If maids are dirty cause they open leg for any guys then also cause by the guys that screw them cause they can't just stick to one pussy. Just my point of view.
True and it’s because the guys force them to go raw that they go raw. Very little amount smart guys that actually use protection. The maids just need the income.
Of course there are who really like to fuck but most of them hate what they do but love that money.
Old 27-08-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 18
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
True and it’s because the guys force them to go raw that they go raw. Very little amount smart guys that actually use protection. The maids just need the income.
Of course there are who really like to fuck but most of them hate what they do but love that money.
How you know? Did u verify with maid ?
Old 27-08-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Limpeh damn heng ah. My DH on Thursday told me she missed her period but today told me she's having it. Even fuck with condom can still scare me knn

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Limpeh damn heng ah. My DH on Thursday told me she missed her period but today told me she's having it. Even fuck with condom can still scare me knn
Blood pressure spiked a bit there I guess hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1