The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 13
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post

Anyone hook up with her before?
Indo DH from fernvale area condo?
Old 22-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro, how's things going?

Catch up sometime if you free....
Same lo.. sure.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cschang View Post
Indo DH from fernvale area condo?
Think around east side area landed
Old 22-08-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
Curious. the chick celebrating bday, her name starts with M?
wondering because my helper celebrated her bday yesterday too. we told her no need to stick to curfew. she came back drunk.
Hmmm I’d didn’t get to know the bday girls name. Was busy with my girl. Hehe doesn’t mean drunk is from OT bro. Can be anywhere. I found out lucky plaza first floor got an pub behind the fried duck place…sure got lotsa philly maids go there

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-08-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Already went today with bro vxm and lovethai.
Saw my nick so decided to quote and reply. Congrats on your hit.

I dun know who is who that day, i only know yesterday night was full of SBF samster at TOP 5 (Thanks to the free airtime and advertisement here.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 22-08-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmmm I’d didn’t get to know the bday girls name. Was busy with my girl. Hehe doesn’t mean drunk is from OT bro. Can be anywhere. I found out lucky plaza first floor got an pub behind the fried duck place…sure got lotsa philly maids go there
think I being twice....but not as happening as top 5
Old 22-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Saw my nick so decided to quote and reply. Congrats on your hit.

I dun know who is who that day, i only know yesterday night was full of SBF samster at TOP 5 (Thanks to the free airtime and advertisement here.
Haha this Sunday might be organising another session. Will update on Saturday if confirmed.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-08-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha this Sunday might be organising another session. Will update on Saturday if confirmed.
cant wait for your next OT sessions =(
Old 23-08-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
janfeb222222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing my conquest.

Old 23-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I found out lucky plaza first floor got an pub behind the fried duck place…sure got lotsa philly maids go there
u like jio-ing kaki to go try?
this sunday?
Old 23-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
u like jio-ing kaki to go try?
this sunday?
Yeah bro. This Sunday

Old 23-08-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Thanks for sharing. Everyone got their targets and wants, as long as you achieve what you set out to do then haooy for you. I started 2-3years ago hunting for DH. And I go quite alot of good times during 2021, my 1st one in early 2019, I was juat bring her out to sex nothing else, she said she wanted someone to help her financially without her asking and she was banging an ang mo besides me. So I respected her decision, she was my first conquest and to be honest she is a 3 in the looks department but to me it was a confidence booster. Since that 1st one I have upped about another 10 more and the prettiest one only took me a nice japanese lunch about $60 and then off to the hotel .
Quote:
Originally Posted by janfeb222222 View Post

Last edited by eatingpussy; 23-08-2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old 23-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yeah bro. This Sunday
Bro can i join?
Old 23-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfeb222222 View Post

Conquest too strong a word. That is a tissue the cleaner picks up everyday.
Old 23-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Thanks for sharing. Everyone got their targets and wants, as long as you achieve what you set out to do then haooy for you. I started 2-3years ago hunting for DH. And I go quite alot of good times during 2021, my 1st one in early 2019, I was juat bring her out to sex nothing else, she said she wanted someone to help her financially without her asking and she was banging an ang mo besides me. So I respected her decision, she was my first conquest and to be honest she is a 3 in the looks department but to me it was a confidence booster. Since that 1st one I have upped about another 10 more and the prettiest one only took me a nice japanese lunch about $60 and then off to the hotel .
You financed an Ang Mo’s ugly toy? Sweet cheeses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1