The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Give that bro a break lah, even grey has 50 shades, why can't there be one 42 year old virgin among the older pinoy?
Even if it's unreal, take it as a fiction. That is as lame and bo liao like some who sees a picture of a sexy lady, start asking for name and nationality. As if by knowing these, will get to up her.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
kizamikun is one of the Best!kizamikun is one of the Best!kizamikun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
You staying alone? I will be getting a resale 2room, thinking to hire part time doing cleaning also. The good thing is, I will be alone anytime they can come to clean. Allow them to stay overnight or rest in room whenever they want.
Yeah basically this, not sure if theres a website or how to reach out to the part timers

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Only doing chores or with adds on.....
With or without doesn't really bother me, clean good can already extra cleaning even better for sure though

Edit: If can pm/dm me any contacts i would appreciate it for sure! Cool either way

Last edited by kizamikun; 06-08-2022 at 11:54 PM. Reason: additional msg
Old 07-08-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokiaboy87 View Post
He thought he fucked a 42 years old virgin lol. So naive
CB also can plastics surgical leh. Doc must had stitched a few more, thats why so small hole. Outside small, inside big.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday bonk a very famous one here in the car. Ask for 200,i said crazy and told her let us meet and talk. Met never talk, just drove to one of the shopping mall, 30 minutes session ended, give her 50.acccepted it. Lol. This is to tell those give more than 50,dont spoil the market. Trust in your skill and you will get it. Got to work hard.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh yeah forgot, when I pull out at the end, there is smell come out. Horrible. First time I experienced this, licking time no smell and it is clean shaven too. What could be the reason guys? I dare to meet her anymore.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Yesterday bonk a very famous one here in the car. Ask for 200,i said crazy and told her let us meet and talk. Met never talk, just drove to one of the shopping mall, 30 minutes session ended, give her 50.acccepted it. Lol. This is to tell those give more than 50,dont spoil the market. Trust in your skill and you will get it. Got to work hard.
Usually, they will just accept the 50 dollar note. Make sure you f her song song gao jurong.

They may kpkb in Whatsapp later say I very stingy.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh yeah forgot, when I pull out at the end, there is smell come out. Horrible. First time I experienced this, licking time no smell and it is clean shaven too. What could be the reason guys? I dare to meet her anymore.
You said she was famous here. What did you expect? Clean? You just licked through dicks past. Prostitutes are more cleaner than these village bicycles. Good luck on your next medical.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12394 / Power: 19
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Usually, they will just accept the 50 dollar note. Make sure you f her song song gao jurong.

They may kpkb in Whatsapp later say I very stingy.
Heck care their remarks. Just move on to the next target.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Another lan jiao want to become hero
Old 07-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
yucks... classic CCB
Old 07-08-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
yucks... classic CCB
Lol please always remember to insert first section of any finger to detect for any CCB before diving in.

Phew that smell though, massive mood killer regardless how chio
Old 07-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like died fish smell... mostly is infection, need to see doc n take anitbio med to recover.. reason did not wash her pussy clean enough.. esp if guy unloaded inside..
Y i know cos i used to have a ex gf like tat.. in the end search online n found out is an infection.. see doc take med tuen recover..
Old 07-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kewt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried her?
Old 07-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Today met my DH go hotel. I rarely meet her on Sunday but bobian since I will be spending time with family during NDP period. 2 weeks never shoot so when my DH even asked for VC sex I had to decline. Inside hotel I emptied my soldiers in condom a few times and last round I quickly took out condom and shot on her tummy. She scolded me a little but somehow she also liked it. We went to shower, jalan2 and makan dinner before sending her home.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Today met my DH go hotel. I rarely meet her on Sunday but bobian since I will be spending time with family during NDP period. 2 weeks never shoot so when my DH even asked for VC sex I had to decline. Inside hotel I emptied my soldiers in condom a few times and last round I quickly took out condom and shot on her tummy. She scolded me a little but somehow she also liked it. We went to shower, jalan2 and makan dinner before sending her home.
supposed to meet my dh fwb today too but she lai ang sian so never meet :/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1