The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
FK means FRIEND KISS
No, no, no! You mean French Kiss is it? Yes, Ann is so good she allow frenching. We french a lot Bro, try, is gooood! Love her tongue twirling with my tongue.

Nice FR Bro!!!

I thank you.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
No, no, no! You mean French Kiss is it? Yes, Ann is so good she allow frenching. We french a lot Bro, try, is gooood! Love her tongue twirling with my tongue.

Nice FR Bro!!!

I thank you.
aiya... for u all french maaa... me friend friend with ann so ma friend kiss lor... kekeke
Old 03-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
aiya... for u all french maaa... me friend friend with ann so ma friend kiss lor... kekeke
Ok, ok, I got you Bro! Hahaha!

I thank you!
Old 03-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Kurosagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann going on 1 mth break izzit?
Old 04-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosagi View Post
Ann going on 1 mth break izzit?
She just got back from 1 month break, she RTW 15th Oct.

Cheers.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Tomorrow 05 Nov being a public holiday, and the start of a long weekend, do expect the crowd!

All Bros to exercise caution! Have a nice time in PT!

Happy Deepavali to our Indian and all Bros.

Cheers.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Happy Deepavali To All///
Old 04-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Deepavali from me too... Remember, don't hang too much in PT ya... be a good boy for once and remember to go home to see your loved ones...
Old 05-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Bro imking, thank you Sir! Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Happy long weekend to every Bro!

Cheers!
Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 15
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
She just got back from 1 month break, she RTW 15th Oct.

Cheers.
Thanks bro, seems she is hot hot now, will try to on her next week

Happy Deepavali to all Bros and happy cheonging
Old 05-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verygood View Post

same to u ..will try her too
Old 05-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to PT this afternoon to seek my desired target : Violet of H14R6.
Seeing that she was not in.. It was 1.35 pm

Decided to walk around from House to House, from Room to Room. At around 2 pm, I saw the tall lady with short golden dyed hair ( hairdo remind me of Quan Yi fong.) dressed in green, she was entering H14, then she chatted with OKT.

When she saw me , standing at Rm6, she quickly let me in, I paid her $50.

She put money in her purse and put her handbag inside the cabinet while I quickly undressed.. Then she stripped of her green dress, turn to face me.

( I was staring at her bra - white strapless bra.. she look at me giggling as she saw my cock hardened.. then she stripped of her bra and black g-string.)

She ask me to sit on basin and wash my cock , then my arshole.

Later ,she dry me up and I sat on bed, she applied cream on her hand.

Then she gave me catbath, playing with my cock, and then sliding her hand along the rim of my ass ( I gladly spread my legs to enjoy the pleasure of being her plaything..) Then she BBBJing me , her finger circling around the arsehole of mine..

Later, she asked me to be on doggie while she gave me deep AR, performing mini HJ.. I was like a horse where she swirling her tongue around my asshole , my long cock was pulled toward her , and she licked my cock head.

Then she asked me to lie down flat while she gave me BBBJing and then capped my cock , and asked me to bonk her missionary.

I bonk, bonk , she moan with her eyes shut..

Then I stopped, and staring at her for a moment .she opened her eyes and look at me..

I moved my face towards her and pushed my tongue inside her mouth, she licked my tongue and then I bonked her again..

I initated doggie and she turned around and I bonked her in doggie. Her back and hairdo remind me of Quan Yifong.

I cupped her breasts and bonked her doggie..

I cummed and she cleaned me up , wash me at basin , then dried me and I dressed up , she washed up and put on her clothes.

She saw me out, thanking me for my time.

FR on Violet (H14 R 6)

Look: 7.5/10 -high and mighty look , resembling Quan Yifong from the side.)

Body:7.3/10 (tall and slim - with broad body.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10 (good BBBJ- with her finger circulating around my arsehole, pulling my cock..) (I wish she fingered me....)

AR: 7.5/10 (Doggie AR while bending my cock towards her, and sucking my cock head then AR)

FJ: 7.6/10 ( two positions- missionary, followed by short frenching, then doggie , while I cupping her breasts, fantazizing that I am doggiing Quan Yi Fong..)

Damage $50

RTF:YES ! ( Next time , I will pay her $70 plus my gift - lacy demi cup bra set..)
Old 05-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H14R5 BAO ER

At around 5:30pm last Saturday afternoon, many popular FL were working, so no mission completed.

Today, reaching there at 4:00++, a few popular FL are available, although my targeted FL (Michelle H2R16) is not working.

Violet, Bao Er, Kit (house14), & Lai Lai(h24r33) all are available.

For leg fetish, you really have to try Bao Er. Her legs are so white, smooth & slim. Damn shiok! when you carress them. Moreover, when she pull down her short hot pants, you will see a red G-string underwear.

Besides that, when two naked persons standing & hugging & caressing together, the feeling is really fantastic.

I like all three styles of bonking with her.

a)cowgirl - enjoy her nice boobs
b)behind - her nice figure make you really high.
c)missionary - when cumming, she allow yr penis with condom in vagina until fully unloaded.

The only minus point of her, is no painting is allowed on her boobs as well as body. The feeling is really miserable when nice boobs can be touched but cannot be sucked or even licked.

damage:30
Old 06-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verygood View Post

Bro verygood, thanks for ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
H14R5 BAO ER

At around 5:30pm last Saturday afternoon, many popular FL were working, so no mission completed.

Today, reaching there at 4:00++, a few popular FL are available, although my targeted FL (Michelle H2R16) is not working.

Violet, Bao Er, Kit (house14), & Lai Lai(h24r33) all are available.

For leg fetish, you really have to try Bao Er. Her legs are so white, smooth & slim. Damn shiok! when you carress them. Moreover, when she pull down her short hot pants, you will see a red G-string underwear.

Besides that, when two naked persons standing & hugging & caressing together, the feeling is really fantastic.

I like all three styles of bonking with her.

a)cowgirl - enjoy her nice boobs
b)behind - her nice figure make you really high.
c)missionary - when cumming, she allow yr penis with condom in vagina until fully unloaded.

The only minus point of her, is no painting is allowed on her boobs as well as body. The feeling is really miserable when nice boobs can be touched but cannot be sucked or even licked.

damage:30
Bro, Bao Er H14R05 CAT30 and Kidd H14R04 CAT40 are PT trained WLs, they are SOP services.

You want painting or 69? Go to Violet H14R06 or Lai Lai H24R33, both CAT50.

I thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1