The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone can seduce my wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Bro BJ, just curious all the 3 situations that you mentioned it happened, you were trying to penetrate her in missionary ?.
Yes bro, & i'm glad i was goin at it at this position, else, i would never hv seen that FEAR in their faces.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 18-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
coolguy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, whats your take on giving her a dildo maybe ah?

maybe if she is in control could be different? this is some advise from a PM I got earlier
Old 18-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Anything u can try.. Get the smaller 'eggs' first.. for my case, it didn't help anyway..
Old 18-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just realised that we almost always take a virgin in missionary position. This makes them passive in the act of "losing" their most precious asset, so to speak. And we almost always have to use a "significant amount of force". In the case of those who have traumatic predispositions, this becomes even more daunting.

TS, why don't you let her take charge? Let her be on top. She will be in control and she can learn to please herself with you and your tool. Encourage her to slid her clit along your penis and every so often leave the head of your penis at her virginal opening, just to let them "get to know each other" She can then take charge of the extent of penetration she feels comfortable with each attempt and try more and more subsequently. But it must be in the course of continual foreplay.

Again, lubes help. Especially silicone lubes.

Dildos, I would not encourage at this juncture. Breaking the hymen is a once in a lifetime event and to give it to a dildo just won't do it for many. Not to mention the potential for injury if a hard cheap one is used insensitively.

Patiently working through her psychological barriers and letting her take charge of the event is still your best route for a happy ever after relationship. You sound too desperate to get on with it. Not something I'd advise.
Old 18-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 23
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

It is strange in this day and age that we encounter married couples who come to Sbf to seek advice for such problems. You have not mentioned age background etc for us to understand your wife's problem. Is it an arranged marriage? Or is she a foreign wife from some ulu village?

Have you both not attempted sex or petting during your courting days? Is she very religious and made you abstain from sex until after marriage? Have she been sexually abuse before as a child? Or is she suffering from vaginismus?

Most likely it's vaginismus in which case she should get medical advice. Go google vaginismus and read up about it preferably together so that you both know what's the problem and can seek proper treatment instead of asking the blind to lead the blind!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 20-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
coolguy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was definately a love relationship but you know religious factor plays a major role during the courting days so unfortunately didnt get to do anything until the marriage.

I most certainly think it is vaginismus as after interrogation she says there is no pain but just discomfort and i can feel she is really holding the muscles tight during the time of dick or finger penetration. Im using the suggestion by all bros here to fix it
Old 20-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, my gf use to face the same problem. But now all solve. Honestly , how you wan us to help in meet up with your wife? If this is not done properly , it might affect your relationship with you wife . My gf and I
use to have some religious issue , almost the same as your . But afte some time and a few try , she let it go . And finally enjoy the process now. I don't know in what way I can help , why not u tell me in specify what I can do to help . Pm me if u really need it . I hope by the time you saw this post , your problem was solved.
Old 21-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro, agree with many of the bros here that u should be the one to help ur wife. most impt is, up to now, do u know what is the main reason why ur wife tense up upon penetration? please do not try to introduce any other guys to ur wife to try to "loosen" her up! she trusts u!

since it was due to religion which was y u did not have sex b4 marriage, lets say if ur wife is definitely a virgin, my guess it because it is painful which was why she is so tensed up!

u might not want to hurt her but it might be worth talking to her about it and telling her that her hymen will break after the 1st full penetration and it will not be painful (or as painful) at subsequent penetrations after it healed.

if after chatting and she allows u to penetrate her, do apply lots of lub for her b4 u try to penetrate her and after penetrating, do not continue to pump if she is in pain. stop and tell her she did a great job n u love her n appreciate her for trying. gently blow wind on her hymen part if it hurts her alot. this shows how much she means to u n this is impt becoz u wont want her to be afraid of sex in the future. jerk urself off if u need to later after u cuddle her to sleep or something.

PS: if she don't allow u to penetrate or u can't penetrate although she allows u to, please do go with her to a gynae. she might have some medical issues which she might not be aware of and a gynae should be able to advise. please do not ever force urself on her as it might cause irreversible damage to ur relationship.

hope this helps.

Thanks to bros who up my points. will return the favour whenever possible.

Last edited by bloopz; 21-08-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1