The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Milly here I cum, cheers!
Old 20-08-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Thanks all for the support, hope I can write faster

M: Me wan steak

Knn... open mouth only want good food. The taste buds really expensive. I'm not sure if I'll even get any ROI!

Must be want your ‘steak’ la!
Old 21-08-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Milly here I cum, cheers!
I want to cum now, but too tired... shag man... tiring day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Must be want your ‘steak’ la!
You all very imaginative leh, I like the feedback. Hahahaha.
Old 21-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Was quite tired, wanted to call it a day early already, but ...

---------------------------

Made up some lame excuse to leave early, paid up the ERP and went to park at Ngeeann City. Crossed over to paragon and found Milly in a black loose spaghetti dress with sufficient make up that gives you the vibe, she's a stewardess. Hair is properly combed and tidy, no frills and loose ends. Just in a different dress than from when she's in the plane.

Her leg were crossed, her skirting barely covered her knees and she was in a pair of grey/silver heels. Classy. She didn't slouch, and sat there leaning against the arm of her chair holding her phone and sipping tea. Who goes to Coffee Bean (& Tea Leaf) and drinks tea?!?!?

Something I appreciate is her wearing a black bra, because her bra straps are showing. Well, there are 2 straps on each shoulder, 1 from the dress, the other is more lacy and "patterened".

gog: Excuse me, but is this seat taken?

Milly just glanced and replied very defensively.

M(illy): Yes, I'm waiting for a friend, and I'm taken already, not available.

She looked really irritated like this often happens to her. I stood there a bit speechless and blinked at her while she looked down at her phone and continued sipping her tea.

gog: Erm. It's me.

Milly looked up. Paused. Covered her mouth and started to giggle after realising what just transpired.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Good morning all!!!

------------------------

gog: Very funny huh?

M(illy): No, I... just... hahaha... I thought you were another guy trying to talk to me and pick me up. There were one or two just now tried to sit down and talk to me. Haahaa... sorry.

gog: Wow, so should I walk off, or sit down?

M: Aiyoh, I already apologized, sit down, please?

Milly reached out her hand and tugged at my wrist. Woah... I'm the sort of guy who feels good when a girl makes any form of physical contact, it's flirting (refer to my thread with Janice & her saliva).

gog: You said you are taken, not available for pick up.

Milly pouted her lips and did a sorry sign with her hand.

M: Don't like that la... I'm not available for others ma, I waiting for my hot date.

gog: Wah!! Then I'm spare tyre?

M: You're my hot date, ok? Sit la... aiyoh, don't tease me liao la!

'Begrudingly', I sat down.

gog: You so free today? What did you do the whole day?

M: Bored lor, went shopping, didn't see anything I like, and wait for you to bring me go dinner.

gog: Thought I was going to meet you tomorrow for movie or dinner. So anxious to see me today ah?

M: My friends are all flying ma.

Here comes the test every guy would do, I'm no exception.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Is it asking what about her boyfriend, never bring her out on her day off 🤣
Old 22-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Good morning all!!!

Friends all flying. So Milly also can start flying to Bro Gog. When can fly to me? Hahahahaha
Old 23-08-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Is it asking what about her boyfriend, never bring her out on her day off 🤣
Smart boy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Friends all flying. So Milly also can start flying to Bro Gog. When can fly to me? Hahahahaha
Honestly, I just have the perception, these girls looking for a cheap guy to spend on them, then leave them high and dry or make themselves look unattainable, so the guy will keep trying to get them.

I think I might have misjudged air stewardess... especially Milly.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Good day! Finally got some time to breathe, hope my updating will be more regular.

------------------

gog: Your husband?

M(illy): What husband?

I glanced at her hand and finger, no ring.

gog: Your WA profile...

M: You no wife, I cannot no husband?

Milly smiled a bit while shooting me back. Sometimes a guy might think he has the upper hand when things happen, but if you're not careful, you'll actually be twirled around the lady's finger and whims instead. I don't think Milly is the simple sort. Just feel that I need to be careful where I tread.

gog: It's just that you're so pretty, well you probably know you are pretty and many guys have told you the same, so ...

Milly cut me off.

M: I'm pretty meh?

WHY... WHY DO GIRLS LIKE TO ASK THIS QUESTION!?

gog: I'll say probably 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being ugly.

Why do I say 8 and not 10? 10 is an outright lie. 9 is being too flirty, and 8 gives me a sort of truthful outlook and also not being too hurry to win her favor. 7 and below will be offensive. I usually do not grade ladies too high or low, must give them some space to 'improve'.

M: Wah only 8 ah? So sad... I thought I'll be a 10.
Old 23-08-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Cannot give a perfect 10 coz not everyone is 十全十美 😆
Old 23-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good morning all!!!

------------------------

gog: Very funny huh?

M(illy): No, I... just... hahaha... I thought you were another guy trying to talk to me and pick me up. There were one or two just now tried to sit down and talk to me. Haahaa... sorry.

gog: Wow, so should I walk off, or sit down?

M: Aiyoh, I already apologized, sit down, please?

Milly reached out her hand and tugged at my wrist. Woah... I'm the sort of guy who feels good when a girl makes any form of physical contact, it's flirting (refer to my thread with Janice & her saliva).

gog: You said you are taken, not available for pick up.

Milly pouted her lips and did a sorry sign with her hand.

M: Don't like that la... I'm not available for others ma, I waiting for my hot date.

gog: Wah!! Then I'm spare tyre?

M: You're my hot date, ok? Sit la... aiyoh, don't tease me liao la!

'Begrudingly', I sat down.

gog: You so free today? What did you do the whole day?

M: Bored lor, went shopping, didn't see anything I like, and wait for you to bring me go dinner.

gog: Thought I was going to meet you tomorrow for movie or dinner. So anxious to see me today ah?

So when someone talks to you and keep touching or got body contact especially from girl is sort of flirting?
Old 24-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Cannot give a perfect 10 coz not everyone is 十全十美 😆
Hahaha... got!!! Me lor!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
So when someone talks to you and keep touching or got body contact especially from girl is sort of flirting?
Which girl will keep touching you when talking to you?

Even ML will maintain some body contact with you to make you feel good and get flirty, no?

Especially ladies, are not like bros, we can put our hands on each other when asking how you are, or hitting each other with fists and all.

A lady slapping my arm gently, or placing it on my thigh like a form of assurance or wrapping, is all flirting to me. Ladies know better than to throw such signs to avoid misunderstanding. Do you see ladies you just met like throw their touches at you, or simply have skin contact for no apparent reason?

That's flirting, even if subtle. YMMV.
Old 24-08-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Goooooooooooooooooooooood morning all!!!

A bit tad late but here I am!

Still wordy...

--------------------------------------

gog: You should be happy, not many get a rating of 8 from me, you're one of them. Even my 'wife' is only about 6.

I air-quoted wife, while saying it. Fuck off guys. Fuck off... yes I have a glib tongue. Hahahahahah. It really sent Milly smiling and rolling her eyes away in exasperation that she actually fell for my flirty-yet-not-flirty move.

gog: Thought you say will treat me to a drink?

M(illy): What do you want, I'll go get it.

Kind of rare for a pretty girl to be offering her assistance to get food and drinks for a Singapore guy. I mean I have seen SG ladies buy food, Q for AMDKs and get scolded or abused, but a pure-blooded Singaporean girl was actually humble enough to offer. Wow. I'm really honoured.

gog: What options are there?

M: Mmm there's coffee or tea or...

Then Milly stopped. I think she caught on when my mouth was trying to hold back my laughter.

M: You're sickening you know.

gog: Haha... go on... I prefer the last available option.

M: You always like this flirt with girls one issit?

gog: Girls are for flirting, ladies like yourself is for teasing.

Milly gave a 'roll eyes', got up and went to the counter, bought the same tea she was drinking and came back. Maybe it's her job hazard to serve?
Old 24-08-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Hahaha she served you out of 职业病.
Old 24-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Wah bro, last warning.
You need to teach us ‘pick up or flirting skills’
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1