The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Double decker bus

lucky im taking mrt more than buses lolzzz
Old 30-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

I loved any public transport that is crowded. Sometime those lover gals rub their body against u at the back while their boyfriends get busy with her infront

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 30-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
lucky im taking mrt more than buses lolzzz
Regardless of the Mode of transport, bros are always in the lookout for chio looking babes showing off their boobies hehe
Old 30-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionrod32 View Post
Regardless of the Mode of transport, bros are always in the lookout for chio looking babes showing off their boobies hehe
ya ya hahaha....

telegram:
Old 31-01-2011, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya saw another thread talking about crowded train brushing against each other and thing like this
Old 31-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43289 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
I loved any public transport that is crowded. Sometime those lover gals rub their body against u at the back while their boyfriends get busy with her infront
Havn't come across it myself...but when the lover gals rubba rubba us guys like dat...wonder if they themselves enjoy the act..
Old 31-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

YESH Brother! Always on the lookout!!! HEHEHEH

Quote:
Old 31-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

i have long time didnt take plubic tranp liao...after this thread maybe i shd try taking bus in the morn n after 6pm hahahaha....hope it can wet my pantssssssssssss
Old 17-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was in a packed mrt .... Looking out for busty babes as usual hehe

The mrt stopped at a station .. I saw a well endowed super chio syt ol in a black dress walking along the mrt platform .... Her boobs boin boin boin boin ...... Bloody hell, her tits super mesmerizing lah

As I was standing near the mrt door entrance, i was praying hard that she would enter at my entrance ... Bingo .... Thanks my lucky star ....

She was standing next to me as the mrt moved to the next station ....typical chio syt look with long ash brown hair and long eye lashes ....nice sharp facial features .... Now I had a close up view of her firm boobies .... Although she was not wearing a low cut dress, her boobs were protruding out like two big balls in a tight fitting dress....
She knew that I was checking her out but did not give me the angry look .... So I continued my visual raping scan of my dear syt babe ....

When there was an empty seat in front of me... I quickly offered the seat to the babe ... She took the offer and sat down....she smiled at me for being a gentleman ... Actually I wanted a top view of her magnificent chest lah heheheheh .... I stood there for another 10 mins staring at her boobs while she was reading a book ....

What a busty babe!
Old 18-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

now i know i must be aware of guys offering seats to me lolzzz
Old 18-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The mrt stopped at a station .. I saw a well endowed super chio syt ol in a black dress walking along the mrt platform .... Her boobs boin boin boin boin ...... Bloody hell, her tits super mesmerizing lah

What a busty babe!
got picture or not?

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 18-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRevan View Post
got picture or not?
Never sniped lah .... So packed in the mrt and I dun have the right tools to take photo hahaha ....
Old 18-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
now i know i must be aware of guys offering seats to me lolzzz
Bros can be gentlemen and being tiko at the same time ..... Paying the ladies a compliment to admire their sexy bodies .... Wink wink
Old 18-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was on a very crowded bus. it a single deck aircon, old type not the new type. Shd be the volvo bus if im not wrong. I was sitting outside seat. As bus very crowded..saw a MILF with big boobs..standing nearer and nearer to me..until stand beside me..

Her right boobs kept pressing on my upper arms..and left boobs right infront of my eyes!! . I tried my best to move furthest in as beside sitting an auntie..dun want her to shout molest if sit too near..

I marikita for about 15 mins..till she alight...not the 1st time having this kind of experience but for almost 15 mins is the 1st!!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 18-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!

haahaa nowadays i downgrade myself to lower deck haahaa even if double deck cause most of the ladies prefer to stay at lower deck instead of climbing up to second level

And at lower deck the chance of closeup if higher then second level haaha and more things to see
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1