The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
YellowHummerH2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYellowHummerH2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife found out hubby sms Pimp!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo168
isnt it normal for gals to gossip and talk about what the man is doing? or what other gals are doing or anything under the sun that surprises them? hehe
Bro,

It is normal for females to gossip and talk, but if face to face or with frens, nobody will say (admit) that their BF or hubby fool around.

It is only when they are in a forum they dare to say such things.

As for males, it is sort of ego boosting to tell of their conquest, even with WLs, be it in the forum or face to face with frends....
Old 20-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure2C
Dun think ah rat is talking abt u lah...he mentioned tat "lucky wife didnt notice it"...whereas u r being spotted by ur OC leh...

Btw, ur OC got conduct BOI on u bo?...
the moment she step into car smelled something different...so guys beware GL houses they like to use that jap brand soap something Shoko something cannot remember which my OC hates..and then noticed how come my Polo T turn inside out...kept asking is it kio kway...pa see mai seng ying....or die die in interogation also dun admit..told her when go to see customer got hands dirty so wash with that shoko something soap and Polo T left home wearing it inside out....but as a woman like they say...sometimes must be half blind...ocassionally she also hint to me..dun need to feed me since I already having my fill outside..
Old 20-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
the moment she step into car smelled something different...so guys beware GL houses they like to use that jap brand soap something Shoko something cannot remember which my OC hates..and then noticed how come my Polo T turn inside out...kept asking is it kio kway...pa see mai seng ying....or die die in interogation also dun admit..told her when go to see customer got hands dirty so wash with that shoko something soap and Polo T left home wearing it inside out....but as a woman like they say...sometimes must be half blind...ocassionally she also hint to me..dun need to feed me since I already having my fill outside..
hahaha.... bro, yes! die die also can't admit, have similar cases happen to me before. The most difficult part is the smell, sometime cheong KTV not even dare to hug too much on ger... scare went home still got smell...

What I did normally is turn off the air-con, wind down the window, let the wind blow while driving, if still can't remove the smell, I will go hawker centre, find fried mee store, sit nearby n eat
Old 20-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
hahaha.... bro, yes! die die also can't admit, have similar cases happen to me before. The most difficult part is the smell, sometime cheong KTV not even dare to hug too much on ger... scare went home still got smell...

What I did normally is turn off the air-con, wind down the window, let the wind blow while driving, if still can't remove the smell, I will go hawker centre, find fried mee store, sit nearby n eat
so now i have written one extra measure in the operating manual for cheonging...go home wash up change clothings before pick OC up...
Old 20-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
...go home wash up change clothings before pick OC up...
Just to check, must also do laundry or not?
Old 20-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asknot3
Just to check, must also do laundry or not?
hahaha to what honour we owe today...indeed it is a rare ocassion to catch you nowadays...

laundry talking about that....never use a hanky to wipe lips after cheonging...i forgot that it leaves behind very incriminating evidence (LIPSTICK) so that why now switched to using disposal tissues packs...also good for wiping off excess sperm from dick head...
Old 20-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hahaha to what honour we owe today...indeed it is a rare ocassion to catch you nowadays...
No honour la...in fact its my pleasure to be able to catch you guys here.

True, not been posting anything lately but ocassionaly do log in though. What to do la, real world looming LARGE!
Old 20-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

I wonder if there any lady forums in Singapore that discuss about sex matters. I'm sure the ladies also talk about first time sex, BF got dick too big, is sex during mens ok, how to give BJ, my BF wants anal etc etc.....

Anyone knows?
Old 20-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
BitchWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of coz there r, if u guys can chat openly abt sex
why women can? They have topics open asking abt sex stuffs too
but cfm is only meant for their members
outsider cannot view it de

B: eauitiful

I: ndividual

T: hat

C: auses

H: ardons
Old 21-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by auvoir
Actualy..i find this kinda forum ricidulous lah..
Agree...stupid forum(s) for stupid people...i really can't believe some people are SO NAIVE...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
ph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
....... What I did normally is turn off the air-con, wind down the window, let the wind blow while driving, if still can't remove the smell, I will go hawker centre, find fried mee store, sit nearby n eat
hahaha! good tactic! that's why it's good to surf this forum!
Old 21-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Reading that thread in the Women's forums gives us an insight into their thoughts and actions - now I understand y most Singaporean guys are flocking to find foreign wives and GF - cos all SG gals do is bitch and complain! I think most Singaporean gals have a PHD in whining! I bet most of them never had a good cum before - which explains their uptight and bitchy posts! They should come to SBF and let us "entertain" them properly!
Old 21-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
skywalker68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lets start an equivalent of SAMMYBOYFORUM for the ladies then!!!
call it the hellokittyforum.com (got copyright issues hor?!)
then we'll guess guess if our OCs/GFs is one of them!!!

this thread is beginning to look kinda out of place here (should be continued at 'adults discussion...'

but honestly - how would we feel if our OCs/GFs doing similar things like us?

peace....
Old 21-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88
Reading that thread in the Women's forums gives us an insight into their thoughts and actions - now I understand y most Singaporean guys are flocking to find foreign wives and GF - cos all SG gals do is bitch and complain!
If only these SG bitches only knew that the way to a man heart is thru his dick...don't they know that if only they can please their man like a king in bed...they would have given those WL in GL and KS a run for their money..
Old 21-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
DaBom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If only these SG bitches only knew that the way to a man heart is thru his dick...don't they know that if only they can please their man like a king in bed...they would have given those WL in GL and KS a run for their money..
some guys just added a link to our forum haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1