The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 14
Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!
Re: upper thomson massage

Bro mind share location?
Old 21-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pokgaizai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear fellow bros. This is my first FR as i started out fairly recently only. Been reading but nvr join or posted in SBF. And it was due to reading all the FRs all the bros posted that got me wanting to try. Bweh tahan some of your FRs like sex novel like that. 

Anyway i went to this joint because it is within walking distance of my place and i dont really mind older women. Been to this joint for a few months. I will try to give the FR to my best as i can. 

Xiaoxiao. 
Massage 8/10-Not bad massage. Got strength. Always ka jiao my backdoor n balls. Quite arousing. 
Looks 5/10-One of the not so nice looking ones among there, but even a noob like me know cannot expect too much from this place. Late 20s- early 30s. 
Figure 6/10-V slim, A cup. Tiny brown nippies.  
Service 7/10-Autoroam only if paying 100 or above according to her. Hj skill quite good. Keep massaging my backdoor. Which i like.
Dmg $100. 
RTM- no

Dan dan
Massage 8/10- she works hard to massage u properly and keeps checking if pressure applied is good. 
Looks 6/10- Feels like trying to hide her age with ridiculously thick makeup. I rather light or no makeup suan le. 30s i guess, cant tell through her 'disguise'. 
Figure 7/10- slim. B cup. Dark brown nippies. Feels a little fake though. 
Service 8/10- her way of arousing u by sliding her fingers from buttcrack to balls is damn good. Hj pay a lot of attention to my backdoor n balls as well very dedicated. Would rate her high if she din charge me extra for autoroam. Wtf. 
Dmg $110. 
RTM- maybe for her skills. 

Jen/ Ah Yen (cant rmb)
Massage 9/10- works v hard in massaging. Uses a lot of strength. Even climb up to step step step on me. Step on my ass n remain that position so long. Knn wana flatten my dick against the bed is it. But my sore back actually feel quite good after that. 
Looks 7/10- one of the better looking one. Yes among there. Early 30s. But it was really dim though. 
Figure 7/10- a bit meaty i like. Between b to c cup. Slightly big n brown nippies. 
Service 6/10- her hj skills so so only. V chatty make me cannot concentrate. Don tell me about your niece with my dick in your hand can? No backdoor massage. Kena charge extra for using boobs to rub my body but dont really feel nice also. Should not have opt for this..
Dmg $120 
RTM - nah..

Amy 
Massage 5/10- so so only. Inconsistent strength. 
Looks 6/10- nothing much to say just don appeal to me. Late 20s. 
Figure 5/10- thin but the skin at  her tummy bit wrinkled n loose. Maybe due to giving birth before. B cup but feels fake. Dark brown nippies. 
Service 4/10- hj skill no good. No backdoor massage. Talk on phone for more than 5 minutes halfway thru massage while patronizingly stroking my ass. HEY WTF!? 
Dmg $100
RTM- hell no. I pcc feel better. 

Michelle
Massage 6/10- not much pressure applied. Maybe cos i choose soft when she asked me want hard or soft. But bit too soft liao. 
Looks 7/10- she is actually the oldest looking and chubbiest there. But both of these i don mind and i even got turned on by the 2 melons under that tight black top. Not ugly too. Alluring eyes and smile. Speaks damn fluent english. Malaysian. 
Figure- 7/10. D cups with light colored nippies with large aureolas. Then again, v dim la the light. 
Service 9/10- she does a gd job in arousing u. V frenly but not too chatty too. Shes the only one so far to expose her boobs without asking and invite my hands to autoroam. Come and french me on her own. Totally no bad breath like some other ladies there. Cover my whole face with her boobs and let me suck non stop too. All these without asking for extra charges beforehand. Lots of backdoor massage as well. Can feel her dedicated service. V nice. 
Dmg $100
RTM- definitely. Missing her while writing this FR also liao. 

Lily
Massage 8/10- works hard. Uses a lot of strength. Always checking if she hit the spot cos i ask her to concentrate on the sore spot at lower back. 
Looks 7/10- imho the best looking one there i tried so far. 20s. Vietnamese according to her. 
Figure 8/10- Slim. B-c cup. Avg size brown nips. 
Service 8/10- v friendly and chatty. V giggly too. Make me laugh also knn cannot concentrate but nvm la. Use damn alot of oil for the hj n backdoor massage. Like scared any friction will set me on fire like that. Walking home can feel buttcrack oily oily. Sibeh goweh. Lol. Lifted up her top n boob massage me and say this one no need money with a grin on her face. Knn make me laugh again. V cute and friendly la. 
Dmg $80- opted for 30mins only but still feel v satisfied. 
RTM- yes. To try the full 1 hour. 

My first FR so if not well done enough, bros pls forgive me. I will be happy to ans qns when u pm me. Got time will do my GL FRs. Thanks to everyone in SBF providing FRs and info for noobs like me. 
Old 21-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Dear fellow bros. This is my first FR as i started out fairly recently only. Been reading but nvr join or posted in SBF. And it was due to reading all the FRs all the bros posted that got me wanting to try. Bweh tahan some of your FRs like sex novel like that. 

Anyway i went to this joint because it is within walking distance of my place and i dont really mind older women. Been to this joint for a few months. I will try to give the FR to my best as i can. 

Xiaoxiao. 
Massage 8/10-Not bad massage. Got strength. Always ka jiao my backdoor n balls. Quite arousing. 
Looks 5/10-One of the not so nice looking ones among there, but even a noob like me know cannot expect too much from this place. Late 20s- early 30s. 
Service 7/10-Autoroam only if paying 100 or above according to her. Hj skill quite good. Keep massaging my backdoor. Which i like.
Dmg $100. 
RTM- no

Dan dan
Massage 8/10- she works hard to massage u properly and keeps checking if pressure applied is good. 
Looks 6/10- Feels like trying to hide her age with ridiculously thick makeup. I rather light or no makeup suan le. 30s i guess, cant tell through her 'disguise'. 
Service 8/10- her way of arousing u by sliding her fingers from buttcrack to balls is damn good. Hj pay a lot of attention to my backdoor n balls as well very dedicated. Would rate her high if she din charge me extra for autoroam. Wtf. 
Dmg $110. 

Jen/ Ah Yen (cant rmb)
Massage 9/10- works v hard in massaging. Uses a lot of strength. Even climb up to step step step on me. Step on my ass n remain that position so long. Knn wana flatten my dick against the bed is it. But my sore back actually feel quite good after that. 
Looks 7/10- one of the better looking one. Yes among there. Early 30s. But it was really dim though. 
Figure 7/10- a bit meaty i like. Between b to c cup. Slightly big n brown nippies. 
Service 6/10- her hj skills so so only. V chatty make me cannot concentrate. Don tell me about your niece with my dick in your hand can? No backdoor massage. Kena charge extra for using boobs to rub my body but dont really feel nice also. Should not have opt for this..
Dmg $120 
RTM - nah..

Amy 
Figure 5/10- thin but the skin at  her tummy bit wrinkled n loose. Maybe due to giving birth before. B cup but feels fake. Dark brown nippies. 
Service 4/10- hj skill no good. No backdoor massage. Talk on phone for more than 5 minutes halfway thru massage while patronizingly stroking my ass. HEY WTF!? 
Dmg $100

Michelle
Massage 6/10- not much pressure applied. Maybe cos i choose soft when she asked me want hard or soft. But bit too soft liao. 
Looks 7/10- she is actually the oldest looking and chubbiest there. But both of these i don mind and i even got turned on by the 2 melons under that tight black top. Not ugly too. Alluring eyes and smile. Speaks damn fluent english. Malaysian. 
Figure- 7/10. D cups with light colored nippies with large aureolas. Then again, v dim la the light. 
Service 9/10- she does a gd job in arousing u. V frenly but not too chatty too. Shes the only one so far to expose her boobs without asking and invite my hands to autoroam. Come and french me on her own. Totally no bad breath like some other ladies there. Cover my whole face with her boobs and let me suck non stop too. All these without asking for extra charges beforehand. Lots of backdoor massage as well. Can feel her dedicated service. V nice. 
Dmg $100

Lily
Massage 8/10- works hard. Uses a lot of strength. Always checking if she hit the spot cos i ask her to concentrate on the sore spot at lower back. 
Looks 7/10- imho the best looking one there i tried so far. 20s. Vietnamese according to her. 
Service 8/10- v friendly and chatty. V giggly too. Make me laugh also knn cannot concentrate but nvm la. Use damn alot of oil for the hj n backdoor massage. Like scared any friction will set me on fire like that. Walking home can feel buttcrack oily oily. Sibeh goweh. Lol. Lifted up her top n boob massage me and say this one no need money with a grin on her face. Knn make me laugh again. V cute and friendly la. 

My first FR so if not well done enough, bros pls forgive me. I will be happy to ans qns when u pm me. Got time will do my GL FRs. Thanks to everyone in SBF providing FRs and info for noobs like me. 
Old 21-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

Xiaoxiao.
Looks 5/10-One of the not so nice looking ones among there, but even a noob like me know cannot expect too much from this place. Late 20s- early 30s.
Service 7/10-Autoroam only if paying 100 or above according to her. Hj skill quite good. Keep massaging my backdoor. Which i like.
Dmg $100.
RTM- no

Dan dan
Service 8/10- her way of arousing u by sliding her fingers from buttcrack to balls is damn good. Hj pay a lot of attention to my backdoor n balls as well very dedicated. Would rate her high if she din charge me extra for autoroam. Wtf.
Dmg $110.

Jen/ Ah Yen (cant rmb)
Dmg $120
RTM - nah..

Amy
Figure 5/10- thin but the skin at her tummy bit wrinkled n loose. Maybe due to giving birth before. B cup but feels fake. Dark brown nippies.
Dmg $100

Michelle
Dmg $100

Lily

Old 22-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alucardonnonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me loc and ctc?
Old 22-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

wa pai seh pai seh. i thought my fr never go through cos my connection always got problem one. accidentally multi post. but i cant find how to delete the extra posts leh. pls advise!
Old 22-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Taho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.

Good find. Please PM me the contact and location. Thank you.
Old 22-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
soulzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro! dub mind pm me the location and ctt. thanks in advance! 
Old 22-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
response2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the ctcs please? Thanks in advance!
Old 27-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

did i miss anyone out? i cant see my sent msgs so i cant rmb who i replied. pm me again if i missed u out. thanks.

those i have replied, have u tried? any FR? especially on those girls i havent tried. lol.

any recommendations for other joints in this area?
Old 28-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: upper thomson massage

Any FR on Michelle?
Old 28-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
fairydragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfairydragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can pse pm me ctc and location . Many thanks.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Havent got pay no money go again leh lol. But i know Michelle seldom there one. All times i go i only got her once.

I pm quite a few ppl liao. Bros any FR?
Old 29-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alucardonnonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro...

no time to try yet but definitely will if i happen to be there
Old 29-12-2011, 12:48 PM