The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13836 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legality of sugar dating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Yeah we found quite alot guys from there already hahaha. But thanks ya, you can't be the watcher, only the doer hahaha
lol, this is funny.

I imagine a teacher saying to a student:

" No ! You cannot watch, you must fuck so I can see how good you are !! "

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 09-10-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
Mexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes View Post
but I would be very curious to understand the underlying motivation.
Quote:
Haha it's a sperm competition mindset ba, not everyone will understand.
I think I may have figured it out.
If my gf asks me if I would like to have a 3some with one of her gfs, I would be heck yeah.
But if 3some with one of her guy friends, hell no, ownership/exclusivity= double standards thing.

But then, the gf will not become wife, and if wife will divorce if she mentions such a thing.
The base understanding is more convoluted, but I think I get the gist.
Can understand, but not for personal consumption.
Old 09-10-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think I may have figured it out.
If my gf asks me if I would like to have a 3some with one of her gfs, I would be heck yeah.
But if 3some with one of her guy friends, hell no, ownership/exclusivity= double standards thing.

But then, the gf will not become wife, and if wife will divorce if she mentions such a thing.
The base understanding is more convoluted, but I think I get the gist.
Can understand, but not for personal consumption.
Yeah normal guys is marry a girl and go outside fuck around. Cuckold guy is marry and let the wife fuck around, the more they fuck the more the cuckold guy love them.
Not something comprehensible by most of the ppl i guess?
Old 09-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
If you don't understand what's a cuckold fetish, don't bother reply can?

She doesn't want to do it for free as most sg guys sucks in bed. We did it for free most of the time. But she wanted to gain something from it and perform a show.

But yes I'm just wondering why sugar dating is not illegal as to solicitation, is basically the same thing. So we wanted to see if we can do it without causing any issues.

So yeah, she don't want to perform for me if she doesn't gain something from it, she didn't want my money either. Is it that hard to understand?
U are the one that don't understand shit. Firstly, you don't have a cuckold fetish. Your wife is fucking for money and you are trying to get her clients that will pay. SO u are the pimp. Which part of this is confusing to you?

Secondly, if any guy is going to pay a girl for sex, (and I have done that many times), the guy does not want the girl's husband/boyfriend in the same room. Why should they allow this? They can go and fuck some girl one on one, why would want to see your face there?
Old 09-10-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U are the one that don't understand shit. Firstly, you don't have a cuckold fetish. Your wife is fucking for money and you are trying to get her clients that will pay. SO u are the pimp. Which part of this is confusing to you?

Secondly, if any guy is going to pay a girl for sex, (and I have done that many times), the guy does not want the girl's husband/boyfriend in the same room. Why should they allow this? They can go and fuck some girl one on one, why would want to see your face there?
Bro, you didn't have the fetish, so please don't act like you know everything. Acting all high and mighty doesn't make you the pro here.

We already tried many guy for free, they suck badly, really really badly until she so bored of it. Hence she's the one that wanted to earn something from it. Just like all the sugar baby out there.
since i love seeing her fuck other guys, she's more than willing to do it for me. Understand some basic cuckold fetish before you go around acting all high and mighty.

And before you go all pro to assume that no one will do that. You're damn wrong, there's like more than 10 guys texted us every single day till we have to stop our post from continuing. Plenty of guy so willingly want to pay us to fuck her while i watch, or join in for 3P. So do some research or even check my posting before throwing around your insult.

Talking like some saint doesn't make you one. Every one here in this forum is doing some fuck up shit.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you didn't have the fetish, so please don't act like you know everything. Acting all high and mighty doesn't make you the pro here.

Talking like some saint doesn't make you one. Every one here in this forum is doing some fuck up shit.
Let him be. He is the forum's in-house IMH samster. He posts idiotic comments in order to provoke a negative response. By causing you to make a big hoo-ha, he feels powerful in his crazy world. We should have compassion to the intellectually disabled.

Better for you to be a cuckold in the bedroom than for you to follow him and be a cuckoo in the brain.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Let him be. He is the forum's in-house IMH samster. He posts idiotic comments in order to provoke a negative response. By causing you to make a big hoo-ha, he feels powerful in his crazy world. We should have compassion to the intellectually disabled.

Better for you to be a cuckold in the bedroom than for you to follow him and be a cuckoo in the brain.
Haha really uh? Kinda rarely been here till recently cause my wife teased me every night to find guys for her. But yeah thanks for the notice haha.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Ah, the retarded Liverpiss fan shows up. Of course, being the fucktard you are, you must have missed the part where he is collecting money for guys to fuck his wife. Does that sound like a cuckold to you or a pimp and whore relationship? This fucker does not even understand what a cuckold is. And has no idea on the dynamics. But never mind, you are forgiven. What do Liverpiss say? Ah yes... "You never get fucked in the ass alone"
Old 10-10-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:

We already tried many guy for free, they suck badly, really really badly until she so bored of it. Hence she's the one that wanted to earn something from it. Just like all the sugar baby out there.
since i love seeing her fuck other guys, she's more than willing to do it for me. Understand some basic cuckold fetish before you go around acting all high and mighty.

And before you go all pro to assume that no one will do that. You're damn wrong, there's like more than 10 guys texted us every single day till we have to stop our post from continuing. Plenty of guy so willingly want to pay us to fuck her while i watch, or join in for 3P. So do some research or even check my posting before throwing around your insult.

Since u have shit for brains and an IQ of 10. Let me explain something to u slowly. I don't care whether your wife is bored, or horny, or whatever shit, the minute she start asking for money, she is a pros, whore, hooker, etc. And since you are soliciting clients for her, you are the pimp. Got it?

U can call her a sugar baby, call yourself a cuckold, etc. it doesn't change anything. Whatever you refer to yourself as sugarbaby and cuckold in legal terms still means u are both prostitute and pimp. U have no idea what is the real cuckold lifestyle, so stop insulting people in it.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Since u have shit for brains and an IQ of 10. Let me explain something to u slowly. I don't care whether your wife is bored, or horny, or whatever shit, the minute she start asking for money, she is a pros, whore, hooker, etc. And since you are soliciting clients for her, you are the pimp. Got it?

U can call her a sugar baby, call yourself a cuckold, etc. it doesn't change anything. Whatever you refer to yourself as sugarbaby and cuckold in legal terms still means u are both prostitute and pimp. U have no idea what is the real cuckold lifestyle, so stop insulting people in it.
Ding dong ding dong xiao lang many many hahah! Life must be so harsh to you, need papa san sayang you?

Last edited by weefred; 10-10-2023 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
Mexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not something comprehensible by most of the ppl i guess?
I don't comprehend it either.
What I understand is that everyone has a trigger, or deep seated desire.
It gives great satisfaction and joy and we strive for it.
Different for everyone.
Mine is just the more common 1M, more Fs the better.

And yours is what you said.

Have Fun !!
Old 10-10-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't comprehend it either.
What I understand is that everyone has a trigger, or deep seated desire.
It gives great satisfaction and joy and we strive for it.
Different for everyone.
Mine is just the more common 1M, more Fs the better.

And yours is what you said.

Have Fun !!
Yup yup, fetish is a weird thing. Don't understand those with BDSM fetish also. Why like to see girl in pain or suffering. I prefer to see girl enjoying sex to the maximum.

Especially my wife,The face she show me when making love with other guys give me butterfly in the stomach everytime. But sadly when there's another pair of eyes in the room,most guys can't perform well hahahah.
Old 10-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Vance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah we found quite alot guys from there already hahaha. But thanks ya, you can't be the watcher, only the doer hahaha
Well, at least I tried
Old 10-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance View Post
Well, at least I tried
Well, if you ever saw me posting about organising a gangbang for my wife, can try your luck again lo, we can watch together by then!
Old 10-10-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Quote:
Well, if you ever saw me posting about organising a gangbang for my wife, can try your luck again lo, we can watch together by then!
Just Do It. Don watch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1