The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Events In Chang Ping

duplicate posting.

Last edited by banana; 12-04-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: duplicate posting
Old 12-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Yes Banana... china man don't pay for fucks horr.. All the WLs in china only for foreigners ... So nice of the CPRC to setup the entire prostitution industry because they need our foreign money. I mean, 20Billion USD of Trade Surplus with the US alone not enough lah. They need our 800RMB per girl (they are begging so hard for our SGD, MYR, NT, HKD) booking and our sauna fees ...

Do what you want. But please don't use your understanding of your experiences in China as FACT!!! It is not that.

No matter what, you are not Chinese. You can boast all you want, of your free fucks, but what comes around goes around. Somebody always thinks they are smarter than everybody until they get into trouble.

If T99 and the rest of us want to pay, its not because of anything else, just that we have a conscience. Not hit and run kaki.

Carry on .. I enjoy reading your STORIES
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
If T99 and the rest of us want to pay, its not because of anything else, just that we have a conscience. Not hit and run kaki.

Carry on .. I enjoy reading your STORIES
i dont boast around w free fcuk. i also pay for fcuk. i pay if i have to pay. dont have to pay then dont pay loh. it seem like T99 has mislead ppl here to think tat i always go for free fcuk.

BTW prositution has no conscience. if we have conscience, we wont be fcuking around.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 19
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro, YOU were the one who triggered the WAR...

until i myself also helped the KJ to do the room cleaning... but it was FUN, very FUN... hehehe... i like it, lets do it next time again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
some nights ago, met up 3dee and gangs. about 5 of us and we went JY for a bday celebration. it was a fun nite having cake smashing on faces. ha ha ha!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

one of the nites in virgin, we had a wild party. some how i did not have the mood to pick a mm. after a few rounds of mm coming in, i gave up. i had my fun, drinking and teasing.

at that we proceed to foot massage near by. that when my real party start. one of the unattached mm followed us. somehow we started flirting and we get heated up and i decided to french her while being massaged.

thing get horny when she dripped some water on her chests and i quickly suggested to clean her up. to her surprise, i licked her clean and gave her a good suck on her tits.

i think i m kind of high liao! then we proceed to supper and we kept romancing. the nite was romantic...

somehow i dont know how we went back. feeling sensual and i started frenching her again. the nite was good, i stripped her slowly, piece by piece. licking her tounge, bit by bit. looking into her eyes she grabbed me tight to her heart and i lowered to nibble her ear and slowly into her inner most.

with passion and prurience, we undressed each other naked. hugging her warm body, fondled her arching back, necking her exposed neck away from her long hairs. licking her silky skin southward, passed the twin towers, passed lake toba, i reached her batu cave...
Old 12-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Yo Bro, YOU were the one who triggered the WAR...

until i myself also helped the KJ to do the room cleaning... but it was FUN, very FUN... hehehe... i like it, lets do it next time again!!
next time we will war on the KJ and we clean them up with our tounge. slurp! slurp!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
i dont boast around w free fcuk. i also pay for fcuk. i pay if i have to pay. dont have to pay then dont pay loh. it seem like T99 has mislead ppl here to think tat i always go for free fcuk.

BTW prositution has no conscience. if we have conscience, we wont be fcuking around.
Its not difficult for people to get that perception. All I read are mostly your sexual exploits rather than FRs.

As for conscience, speak for yourself if you must but most brothers here have a conscience, even when fucking around. Fucking around is a basic, animal desire for us to procreate the species. We have merely changed it to be an amusing and satisfying past time. But the other 1/2 of the activity is till human too and deserves to be treated as such
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

this is one funny thread... from the weirdest guy i have seen and met in sbf. He was and still is a hilarious reminiscent among those people who were with me then when we first met him..

imagine, in BS ktv few years ago..a group of us were all in the room doing our own business, brightened only by the mtv and the sound of giggling and smooching.. suddenly.. a head poked (head only) into our room
"wo shi banana!"

Time freezed for the moment.. jaws dropped and then curses start flying...

it was hilarious to think about it now..
Old 13-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andylee75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New Events In Chang Ping

Bro Banana is a great guy, I party with him in CP and zh. have to say he does get free f$$ks. but to each there own. I would rather pay for mm. I prefer the idea of no string attach. I hate to think I own them (feel guilty) something money or relationship. so I pay. Banana hope to be in ZH before you go back to SG.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Talking Re: New Events In Chang Ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
this is one funny thread... from the weirdest guy i have seen and met in sbf. He was and still is a hilarious reminiscent among those people who were with me then when we first met him..

imagine, in BS ktv few years ago..a group of us were all in the room doing our own business, brightened only by the mtv and the sound of giggling and smooching.. suddenly.. a head poked (head only) into our room
"wo shi banana!"

Time freezed for the moment.. jaws dropped and then curses start flying...

it was hilarious to think about it now..

were u in tat room?
Old 13-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

this mummy was it the one that came to our room during cake smashing that nite? if yes, then she is not bad yo!

pass me the contact lah, i can invite her to my apartment next time.

Quote:
then i got to know a JY's mummy that stay a few floors below me.

so with all the boredom, i spent my time with her and 4 days later, she shifted to my apartment. one day she told she she was not coming home to sleep. then late nite i called her if she was coming home and she said no. so i told her, then u can sleep at ur friend's place forever.

next morning she came back, i oredi pack her stuffs and dump it at the door.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylee75 View Post
Bro Banana is a great guy, I party with him in CP and zh. have to say he does get free f$$ks. but to each there own. I would rather pay for mm. I prefer the idea of no string attach. I hate to think I own them (feel guilty) something money or relationship. so I pay. Banana hope to be in ZH before you go back to SG.
dont say u know me bcos u will become a public enemy.

it seem like there is a task force out here that goes anti-banana. i didnt know i m as popular as osama.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

Yo Bro, u know lah, i m a very PURE & INNOCENT guy... so don't teach me all these dirty things ok... i still want to keep my pureness with me...

Quote:
next time we will war on the KJ and we clean them up with our tounge. slurp! slurp!
Old 13-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
this mummy was it the one that came to our room during cake smashing that nite? if yes, then she is not bad yo!

pass me the contact lah, i can invite her to my apartment next time.
cant rem who? but i dont think is her bcos she only came in once before the cake smashing.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

don't worry bro, we all friends, being osama or bush.

n my very basic principal in cheong, i don't care who are u, as far as we can click n hv fun together!

we r out for fun, not to hv enemy or quarrel.

Quote:
dont say u know me bcos u will become a public enemy.

it seem like there is a task force out here that goes anti-banana. i didnt know i m as popular as osama.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1