The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ►Angel◄一级棒"36D"Masseuse►胸推BM|抓根JG|HDLY|磨砂|2xH J►$90 ◄【 包房】

Wow can't believe how long it has been since I last visited Angel. It was at her previous place, which was a bit run-down but had a nice long mirror so you could see two of her.

Visited her at her new place for a 90-min session two weeks ago. Quite small room and no wall mirror this time but at least quiet place.

Don't quite dig her new short hairstyle but service-wise it's the same excellent Angel - and even better this time, probably because it's a RTM.

Started with first HJ with me lying down and enjoying a taste of her boobs and her tongue too. Wouldn't stop even after I shot so it was a good one!

Then on to the massage and I asked her to go easy on me as the backstepping the last time left me feeling quite breathless and even more tired! Enjoyed her gentle touches and conversation before she started her second round of HJ. This time it was more frenching and getting hot and heavy but in a different position. She was surprised when I shot out so much for a second round, had to clean up the massage bed a bit heh heh

Then more massage before she seduced me a third time. Got me hard again and stroked and shioked me but I was spent and simply couldn't shoot.

So on to a nice shower together and left feeling really shioked out. While her looks are still foxy, her boobs seem to have gone down a little bit. But she is still as friendly as ever and really knows how to turn a man on. If she offered full service I would have no hesitation in going for it! Highly recommended!
Old 24-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Wow can't believe how long it has been since I last visited Angel. It was at her previous place, which was a bit run-down but had a nice long mirror so you could see two of her.

Visited her at her new place for a 90-min session two weeks ago. Quite small room and no wall mirror this time but at least quiet place.

Don't quite dig her new short hairstyle but service-wise it's the same excellent Angel - and even better this time, probably because it's a RTM.

Started with first HJ with me lying down and enjoying a taste of her boobs and her tongue too. Wouldn't stop even after I shot so it was a good one!

Then on to the massage and I asked her to go easy on me as the backstepping the last time left me feeling quite breathless and even more tired! Enjoyed her gentle touches and conversation before she started her second round of HJ. This time it was more frenching and getting hot and heavy but in a different position. She was surprised when I shot out so much for a second round, had to clean up the massage bed a bit heh heh

Then more massage before she seduced me a third time. Got me hard again and stroked and shioked me but I was spent and simply couldn't shoot.

So on to a nice shower together and left feeling really shioked out. While her looks are still foxy, her boobs seem to have gone down a little bit. But she is still as friendly as ever and really knows how to turn a man on. If she offered full service I would have no hesitation in going for it! Highly recommended!
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 06-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ehh why her number i cannot call wan... it says number not available..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1