The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ryanlevas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Honest thoughts about looking for FJ in JB vs SG

Guys, I’m from JB, someone recommended me that if you want to choose from line up, go VS (or any spa in general), at least you won’t get cheated by photo, otherwise it’s pretty much a blind box.

When you guys mentioned VP, you mean VPremium ? Coz I was considering checking out the girls there, or those at JAVgirls, seems like if I want top notch quality, you would recommend VP?

Last edited by ryanlevas; Today at 09:05 AM.
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sniperfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller24 View Post
I'm comparing GL to JB massage and spa. Pricewise, about the same. But you get 1 hr in JB vs 30min or lesser in GL. That means alot to me as there will be more time to build up the GFE and feels more sensual. More time means more options too.
I went GL cat $60. I love to build up too. Was teasing her, chatting and all during the shower.

When her mouth first touched my D, the buzzer came on. Had to energiser bunny hump her in 5 mins to finish.

JB got plenty of SPAs, wash hair joint, B2B joint, decent massage + HJ joints.

JB gets my vote.
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential

Wherw is this Annie at JB town? Does she have a TG?
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3060 / Power: 20
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlevas View Post
Guys, I’m from JB, someone recommended me that if you want to choose from line up, go VS (or any spa in general), at least you won’t get cheated by photo, otherwise it’s pretty much a blind box.

When you guys mentioned VP, you mean VPremium ? Coz I was considering checking out the girls there, or those at JAVgirls, seems like if I want top notch quality, you would recommend VP?
VIP Spa, at plaza sentosa.

Don't hope for JAV style. They are earning a living by having sex, not earning a living by acting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1