The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Haha. If my RTM ML i won’t write MR, and she don’t need MR too. Always so full,
no lah we just want to know any improvement
anyway your choice

no MR means no improvement also a sort of MR LOL
Old 06-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Started 2019 thinking whether to RTM Ai la or seeking new experience, decided to try out Lan Lan (SLG).

Location: FP area, once i see the street name instant this apt came to mind, been a long time since return there, still bear fond memory of up another RTC APML few yrs back.

Look: 6/10 (Video is the most accurate WYSIWYG, thou face slight reddish.)
Body: 7/10 (petite size, reasonably fair skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural small B, consider good for her frame)
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 8/10 (this probably is her key strengths, experience it urself)

Overall: 7/10 (in this market at this rate, may not be a looker, but overall sensual and service oriented make it justifiable, do try it)
Old 06-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it the Norm for ML to charge $120 nowadays? I see many unknown ML charging this kind of prices. Tried one yesterday, she said is market rate.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Started 2019 thinking whether to RTM Ai la or seeking new experience, decided to try out Lan Lan (SLG).

Location: FP area, once i see the street name instant this apt came to mind, been a long time since return there, still bear fond memory of up another RTC APML few yrs back.

Look: 6/10 (Video is the most accurate WYSIWYG, thou face slight reddish.)
Body: 7/10 (petite size, reasonably fair skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural small B, consider good for her frame)
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 8/10 (this probably is her key strengths, experience it urself)

Overall: 7/10 (in this market at this rate, may not be a looker, but overall sensual and service oriented make it justifiable, do try it)
From photos she looks ok, how does she look in person?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 9
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Any ml that do AR to recommend?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Is it the Norm for ML to charge $120 nowadays? I see many unknown ML charging this kind of prices. Tried one yesterday, she said is market rate.

But was it good?
Or was it worth it against similar benchmarks?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
But was it good?
Well, very hard to henchmark because different bros, different expectations and experiences. So at the same price it is very difficult to.give a general standard. Not like we can rely on Michelin Stars for restaurants

Like for example, my own gauge recently, based on my experience I would rate Summer at 2 Sammy Stars while Yue Yue 3 Sammy Stars for the recent $120 batch I tried. Previous one like Aini goes for 3.5 Sammy Stars. That's just in my opinion.

It is an uprising trend, not good for our pockets because some that do not make the cut are also on the wave.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
But was it good?
Wasn’t that good. Don’t want to name names but she is in G area one. Used phone quite a number of times
Old 06-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wasn’t that good. Don’t want to name names but she is in G area one. Used phone quite a number of times
Guessing it’s Xiao Ya
In any case, withholding the info doesn’t help fellow bros

Genuine MRs can help moderate prices

If it’s not Xiao ya, you may want to indicate so she don’t suffer unnecessary reputation harm

If anyone is not worth the asking price, we should indicate to allow prices to adjust
Old 06-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
like tat also charge 120 mix water fondle fish? should name her out let her get marlet rate of zero
Old 06-01-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
like tat also charge 120 mix water fondle fish? should name her out let her get marlet rate of zero
name liao sometimes the ML can know who is he and give him a bad review making it harder for him to book MLs in the future..

that is the sad state of the ML scene now
Old 06-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guessing it’s Xiao Ya
In any case, withholding the info doesn’t help fellow bros

Genuine MRs can help moderate prices

If it’s not Xiao ya, you may want to indicate so she don’t suffer unnecessary reputation harm

If anyone is not worth the asking price, we should indicate to allow prices to adjust
Ge Ge's also at $120.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
name liao sometimes the ML can know who is he and give him a bad review making it harder for him to book MLs in the future..

that is the sad state of the ML scene now
For those bros who are fearful that after giving negative MR or reject a ML who are different from their adv you are in trouble
Let me shares my own encounters with you.

Over the last 2 years I rejected 2 to 3 MLs where they are either fake photo or very different from the adv. it was all on the girls data base and it reflected negatively.
But I n the positive note, I visited MLs less nowadays which I save a lots of money 💰.cos now those fake photo girl or poor service girls with no confidence won’t take me
Of course I still visit ML. And the best part is that most of the girls that I visited even knowing my poor records and willing to take me , it’s shows that, they are confident of themselves that I won’t reject on the spot, (most of the girls told me, they kn my poor records) Hahaha so end up my positive hit rate are higher.
So in short doesn’t mean that if you have bad records you cannot get girls.

So let’s be truthful and don’t worry abt record.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster (V)

Got so easy to know who you are ? MlL so smart ?
Old 06-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From photos she looks ok, how does she look in person?
for sensual lover, real person wun reject type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1