The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

hehehe, only drive pass Angeles but I have very little night outing ( only limited to Dinner with "friends" or only drinks in the lobby and more open areas ).

Even potential "friends" from Macalabat and San Fernando areas also dont want to meet or rather meet further out.
Well I always tell the "friends" meet up for lunch, dinner only, nothing else.
But in Tarlac, Gerona and other parts that I have been to are ok. My list from DIA and tagged are getting very long.

For all the conflicting reports, will some eye witness on the ground advice please and if our PR ( permanent resident )and super old bird are also staying away, it tells you something there too.

For me I dont, i had never fancy Angeles because of my part time job 15 years ago. Been there, done that , involve in that and had gotten the hell out of that.

So , you wana cheong, please be very careful bros.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Yo, Bro, Wah liao. your england sei bei tok kong. Which screw you from? i read your posting until i also got headache. I just love your sense of humor.
and I add my points to up keep him enthralling us with his english

His english did sound semi-pinas
Old 11-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bannor is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, for me I've been to Subic, Cebu and Manila in addition to Angeles. But I have to say that the prices in Manila were too high, and Cebu/Subic just weren't good enough. Subic, which is the better one I could potentially go back to for 3-4 days, but not any more than that.

So unless Angeles clears up (especially in regards to barfines), I think I will rather search out some new destinations. Or just spend more time in BKK/Phuket/Pattaya/Macau, which has been my other go to destinations in that area. Although Phuket and Pattaya has kinda lost it too lately. Especially Pattaya. And the hot thai's are going more and more up market in bkk I feel. I've also been to Changping, but ruled that one out as well lately because of bad stories of police raids there too as of late. Unfortunately.

Ho Chi Minh could be a new spot though. Or perhaps I could check out some other places in latin america like cuba, costa rica and colombia. Or just more German FKK clubs. I don't know, but Angeles was the best :/
Old 11-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Yo, Bro, Wah liao. your england sei bei tok kong. Which screw you from? i read your posting until i also got headache. I just love your sense of humor.
lol,i sei bei short cut 1
Old 11-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
When was your last visit to Angeles City? Your write up is so outdated!

Gone are the days when you can find 1000 girls outside the bars on Walking Street..... it is now only 1 door gal for each bar and this is enforced STRICTLY.

Gone are the days when dancers in the bars are in bikinis or topless..... the girls are dressed in their street clothes even when dancing on stage.

Gone are the days when you barfine a girl to bring back to your hotel..... now you are lucky if the girl agrees to go with you..... and even then she will not want to be seen going out together with you from the bar.... you exchange numbers and meet outside.

Gone are the days when you go bar hopping with your barfine...... now most girls are afraid to step into another bar other than the place where she works.

Please post an updated situation and not from your memories of years ago.... you will get bros who dun know better into trouble...... the present climate in AC is not as safe as it should be..... and my advice is do not come at this present moment unless you are a high risk taker or adventurer.

And remember to standby extra emergency cash of at least 50,000p within easy access in case shit really happens to you..... touch wood.
jus bck on tue,i jus share wat i saw,as i say dats my pt of view,cheers
Old 11-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Wah lau! new style of English spelling or what?
lol,i tk it as a new fashion
Old 11-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

I thought I could handle reading SMS but this one is beyond me. I surrender.

lol,wahahaha
Old 11-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Hotzone in Subic Raided Last Night

Just got news about a "barfine" related raid after a filipino barfined a girl from there. Arranged to be back later to take out the girl but instead came with a raiding party for a bigger take out. 4 for the price of 1. Barfined girl!, Waitress, Cashier and Mamasan.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
I been away from AC for a week already and will be in Cebu till July 18. Then to Iloilo.
Please give us some write up on Illoilo. I will be going first timer there.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
Please do not jump to conclusions. The photo sessions has to be done when all our girls are present and with no mongers around. We do not want to put the faces of our customers inside the photos. We respect their privacy. But I can assure you our bars are packed to the brim every night.
Come on down and check it out yourself. I"ll buy you a drink.
Hahahaha..... sure your bar is packed every night? Are you a Korean? I might believe it if your bar is Korean bar
Old 11-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarko View Post
aproach lj frm here but no tips or advice,aniwae if bro out ther was hvin headache like mi b4,here my pt of view

dats al i hv for u guys njoy n hv fun :}
You no horse run, add my point to you once power back
Old 12-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

To all Bro out there, it seem like our playground is coming to an end (thou i wish it would not be the case) From the last few pages of posting, do tell us lot of changes is going on over there. some were lighthearted and some is right down warning expecially from Old birds and PR of AC. Let all stay away and be safe. Just like the recent haze which covered here recently and now clear sky greet us everyday. Bro like Markomarko will be here to lighten or lessen our stress and keep us occupied with his england joke and the TS MAYOR to keep us inform of the situation there. Hope by next month the gate of hell will be open(7th lunar month) and we could bottom up once again in Sin City. Cheer up Bro.

Last edited by willytell; 12-07-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 12-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To all Bro out there, it seem like our playground is coming to an end (thou i wish it would be the case) From the last few pages of posting, do tell us lot of changes is going on over there. some were lighthearted and some is right down warning expecially from Old birds and PR of AC. Let all stay away and be safe. Just like the recent haze which covered here recently and now clear sky greet us everyday. Bro like Markomarko will be here to lighten or lessen our stress and keep us occupied with his england joke and the TS Major to keep us inform of the situation there. Hope by next gate of hell will be open(7th lunar month) and we could bottom up once again in Sin City. Cheer up Bro.
Yeah...good advice.... stay away from AC for the time being.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Quaterpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with that , it's better to stay away from Angeles now , not very safe over there .
Old 12-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Hotzone in Subic Raided Last Night

Just got news about a "barfine" related raid after a filipino barfined a girl from there. Arranged to be back later to take out the girl but instead came with a raiding party for a bigger take out. 4 for the price of 1. Barfined girl!, Waitress, Cashier and Mamasan.
now i see subic affected also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1