The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 9
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
With this, that’s the end of my story to share.
Thank you for sharing your stories with us, thoroughly enjoyed reading them, upped your points
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loneboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

CB Kia TS, just curious, how did you manage all your deeds? If its during working hours, how to explain your constant absence from office, both you and theirs?
About W high sex drive, some women have rather strong discipline, they wouldn't even DIY, and wouldn't need a round 2 with their partners unless the latter are game. Unlike men who are horny and not adequately fed by their partners, will venture out for CCA.
Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With this, that’s the end of my story to share.
You wrote really well. I bet you have other stories to share. Even before you unlocked any of these colleagues.
Please share them like a dark diary here. For memory sake.
TIA.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

So I was in this “fixed” fuck schedule till now ….Z and P on trips ….is an art only selecting trips that only one goes …..then Z Tuesday and Thursday fuck ….W on mondays Fridays and most Wed ………..though having the least attractive body amongst the 3…..cuz she is so slim …..P session is the one I look forward to once every mth ……..I like the way she submits totally to me and just wanna fulfil me.
bro, how you manage your health huh? Looks like you are having at least 2-3shots daily except weekends. With your job demands, don’t seem like you have time for proper exercise too. You taking any supplements? good to hear your advice to be able to shoot so much. Thanks.
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
CB Kia TS, just curious, how did you manage all your deeds? If its during working hours, how to explain your constant absence from office, both you and theirs?
About W high sex drive, some women have rather strong discipline, they wouldn't even DIY, and wouldn't need a round 2 with their partners unless the latter are game. Unlike men who are horny and not adequately fed by their partners, will venture out for CCA.

I normally start 5ish in the day. Or come back late from lunch. Yup agree on the women vs men part. So was really lucky to meet W and then unlock her as a sex goddess.
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You wrote really well. I bet you have other stories to share. Even before you unlocked any of these colleagues.
Please share them like a dark diary here. For memory sake.
TIA.

Thanks bro. Glad u liked my share
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
bro, how you manage your health huh? Looks like you are having at least 2-3shots daily except weekends. With your job demands, don’t seem like you have time for proper exercise too. You taking any supplements? good to hear your advice to be able to shoot so much. Thanks.

I used to run a lot. So that helped. Trick is water. I realised in days that I hardly drink…I am out of cum in the second shot. Also helps that Z, P and W are such turn ons with their body (though P no boobs but still is nice) and their pretty faces. And the moment W tongue scoops up my bro after my second round, she has a way of waking it up with that tongue and mouth of hers. I mean…if G …maybe wun be able to go so many rounds. Lol
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I normally start 5ish in the day. Or come back late from lunch. Yup agree on the women vs men part. So was really lucky to meet W and then unlock her as a sex goddess.
Hehe, your mojo management is top notch. Maybe cause you raw them all plus always CIP, that's why it's harder for them to notice. If it's capped, then they need to be blind not to ever notice the low amount in the used cap.
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe, your mojo management is top notch. Maybe cause you raw them all plus always CIP, that's why it's harder for them to notice. If it's capped, then they need to be blind not to ever notice the low amount in the used cap.

They notice. But I only fuck one of them per day so even if the volume is low for the 2nd or 3rd shot….it’s attributed to them. My first load daily is always respectable lol. Mainly most with W cuz she is the one that really want a lot every time we fuck. And she’s the one that use up most of my 3 remaining wed. Cuz she want more after Monday
Lol
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
They notice. But I only fuck one of them per day so even if the volume is low for the 2nd or 3rd shot….it’s attributed to them. My first load daily is always respectable lol. Mainly most with W cuz she is the one that really want a lot every time we fuck. And she’s the one that use up most of my 3 remaining wed. Cuz she want more after Monday
Lol
Haha, you must be very fit and still quite young. If I were to fxxx like you, think I will probably die smiling in one of the sessions.
Old Today, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, you must be very fit and still quite young. If I were to fxxx like you, think I will probably die smiling in one of the sessions.
Late 40s liao.
Tot well can still stand might as well maximise lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1