The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She actually had not planned to offer massage nor list on SLG
She was meant to be 1 of a fresh crop of $200 ladies offering services at hotel but her timing was just unfortunate.
Arrived right when the site went down. So no choice had to list on SLG to draw traffic
But even at $200 for a pop, isn’t it way above market in the first place? It’s not as though they are Koreans or Euros who commands a premium. Or is this the current norm?
Old 04-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
But even at $200 for a pop, isn’t it way above market in the first place? It’s not as though they are Koreans or Euros who commands a premium. Or is this the current norm?
It’s expensive for sure
Can’t even say it’s worth it
Just saying in the context of her competition (fellow PRC), can’t fault her pricing there
Old 04-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Other nationalities aside, for PRC usually only the AP FLs command this range but is like roughly only 10% of all the FL listed. And normally no newbies will auto list at $200. But I guess she feel her youth warrants the premium. Lucky for us all the current market has made it impossible for her to test the market. Else if she succeeded, sure many others follow suit.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that FJ in China easily 1,000 RMB min
That explains the >$200 pricing here
Also explains the poor quality of the <$150 ones cos they probably can’t even do it in China if they wanted
Old 04-12-2018, 10:25 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
It seems that FJ in China easily 1,000 RMB min
That explains the >$200 pricing here
Also explains the poor quality of the <$150 ones cos they probably can’t even do it in China if they wanted
Bro... china is HC version. All in with pool and sauna and 2 shot of FJ at sgd 200..

U should go china to check it out...

Sg is too much dickheads around trying to impress those girls already...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 04-12-2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 04-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Just went to Xiaoya
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-ya-massage/

Fairly skinned girl with very nice racks
No commercial feel, just like visiting your mistress. Young Lady with a body to kill for. Good massage and teasing and of course the Boobs Fxxk.

Please take care of her and willing to help her during this time
Old 04-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bro... china is HC version. All in with pool and sauna and 2 shot of FJ at sgd 200..

U should go china to check it out...

Sg is too much dickheads around trying to impress those girls already...
Woah.. I see
Misleading leh like that
Old 04-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its not really ex, not sure how market will move now, i expect price to be roughly the same. Exotic dishes usually list at $250 and above. PRC $90-$250 also normal price and session is usually 40 mins. Personally i don't think a FJ session is always more "worth it" than a good massage session, it depends more on the overall experience

Quote:
Old 04-12-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Just went to Xiaoya

No commercial feel, just like visiting your mistress. Young Lady with a body to kill for. Good massage and teasing and of course the Boobs Fxxk.

When ppl wrote xxx is a jem pls take good care of her, but really shouldn't it be pls make sure she take care of you deep deep since you are paying ?
Old 04-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BryanLmao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to make booking with Carol but seems so hard to even get a reply from her... thereafter wanted to RTM SLG Ruby but uncontactable tone, any updates on her?
Old 04-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Ai La for the first time yesterday afternoon.
Pretty, good figure for sure - not crazy stunning but certainly pretty. Location is decent. Don't feel any air with her, not aloof like some suggested here; felt rather natural chatting and no pressure whatsoever. That's for me at least.

Massage was alright, not professional but not "piano" either - effort was there for sure. Took her time on the sensual, overall def positive.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
Met Ai La for the first time yesterday afternoon.
Pretty, good figure for sure - not crazy stunning but certainly pretty. Location is decent. Don't feel any air with her, not aloof like some suggested here; felt rather natural chatting and no pressure whatsoever. That's for me at least.

Massage was alright, not professional but not "piano" either - effort was there for sure. Took her time on the sensual, overall def positive.
So you gonna RTM her or something?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Just went to Xiaoya

She seems to have gotten quite a few positive feedback of late..

Seems pretty and pleasant looking from her photos; would love to try her soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanLmao View Post
Tried to make booking with Carol but seems so hard to even get a reply from her... thereafter wanted to RTM SLG Ruby but uncontactable tone, any updates on her?
Ruby rtc already. Nice girl. Very professional.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Read in ST today about a major raid -- SPF and China police join forces and simultaneous raid in both countries. Article mentioned that one syndicate was brought down. Any idea which syndicate kena?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1