The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Former Indonesian paradise now clogged with household waste and toxic chemicals

If it were not for his boat, you would think this fisherman was sitting on a landfill site.
In fact, he is trawling the river for waste plastic to help him eke out a living.

Once a tropical paradise, the Citarum in Java, Indonesia, is now said to be the dirtiest river in the world.

Clogged with household waste, toxic chemicals dumped by textile factories and dead animals, it has lost 60 per cent of its fish stocks.

But more than 35million people still rely on it for drinking and washing.

Locals say textile factories illegally dump chemicals into the river at night and some nearby village wells contain four times the recommended safe levels of mercury.

At times, the water turns red, green, yellow and black because of the high concentration of dyes.

It has been linked with increased cancer rates, as well as skin diseases, mental illness and slow development among local children.

There are claims some high street brands could be partly to blame for the torrent of pollution.

The TV programme does not name any high street clothing chains who use textile manufacturers on the river.

The charity found the manufacturer’s wastewater contained high doses of several toxic substances.

Old 17-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109173 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Maudy Ayunda - Aku Atau Temanmu | VC Trinity

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Afgan & Raisa - Percayalah (Official Music Video)

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Raisa - LDR (Official 4K MV)

Old 23-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Visitors feel different atmosphere visiting Jakarta Fair during Ramadhan

This year’s Jakarta Fair, an annually held event to attract shopping enthusiasts with great sales, has given visitors a different atmosphere because the event is taking place during the Ramadhan fasting month.

Many visitors said it was less enjoyable for them to visit the Jakarta Fair during Ramadhan because they could not enjoy its culinary delights during their visit. “I go the Jakarta Fair with my family every year and apart from shopping, we usually could enjoy its food during our visit,” Nurwasti, a visitor from Cibubur, East Jakarta, told The Jakarta Post on Saturday.

Similarly, Junaidi from Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, said he did not enjoy very much the attractions offered at the event. “I couldn’t enjoy the cuisines available even after breaking fast in the afternoon. I’d rather perform tarawih [Ramadhan evening prayers] instead of browsing the event’s booths. As a Muslim, I want to improve the quality of my religious service during Ramadhan,” Junaidi said.

Meanwhile, Wiyardo “Ade” Mulyono from Depok, West Java, said he could not visit the event in the evening because his wife had to accompany their children carry out religious activities for Ramadhan at the mosque. “Besides, we have to perform tarawih together,” Ade said.

Ade further said the fair seemed to be getting less popular when compared to last year. “Today I’ve seen less visitors in the afternoon compared to last year’s event,” he said.

Jakarta Governor Basuki "Ahok" Tjahaja Purnama, Home Affairs Minister Tjahjo Kumolo, and Jakarta International Expo managing director Prajna Murdaya jointly opened the 49th Jakarta Fair on Friday, to celebrate the 489th anniversary of the city. The annual event will be held from June 10 to July 17 at the Jakarta International Expo center in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta.

It is expected that this year’s Jakarta Fair will draw 5 million visitors and register transactions worth Rp 5.8 trillion (US$436.58 million). A total of 2,700 companies have booths at the fair, as well as close to 150 musicians will perform to entertain shoppers.
Old 23-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bogor police arrest 31 Chinese suspected of cyber fraud

Bogor, W Java (ANTARA News) - Bogor police have arrested 31 Chinese including nine women believed to be members of an international syndicate on charge of cyber fraud.

The Chinese were arrested on Monday night in a raid by police and immigration office in the Villa Duta housing complex in the sub-district of East Bogor, in this West Java city, police said.

Bogor police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Andi Herindra said the raid was launched after police received a tip from local resident about suspicious activities in a house in the complex.

Andi said the 31 Chinese held no official immigration documents and were allegedly committing cyber fraud with target rich Indonesians of Chinese extraction.

"They were arrested and police confiscated a number of hand phones, computer sets and other electronic devices," Andi said.

Now the members of alleged syndicate have been handed over to the immigration office for immigration investigation.

Head of the Bogor immigration office Herman Lukman said the 31 Chinese are still in the process of investigation .

Herman said police handled investigation of alleged cyber fraud.

"We could not yet say the motive and activities . It is still being investigated by police," he said.

Meanwhile Bogor police spokesman Comr. Prasetyo Purbo Nurcahyo said police investigation of the group include urine test.

Prasetyo said the Chinese came to Indonesia individually since April and stay in the same luxurious house in the complex.

The nine women were included probably to convince the targets of their cyber fraud operation, he said.
Old 23-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

One of the Best Seafood Restaurant in Jakarta (Kelapa Gading).

Even the President Jokowi eats here. Start watching at 5:00

Old 24-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
One of the Best Seafood Restaurant in Jakarta (Kelapa Gading).

Even the President Jokowi eats here. Start watching at 5:00
Thx for sharing. The sea food on the video looks good!
Old 24-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Day of the dead: Indonesian community honour their long-departed relatives by...

.... digging them up and dressing them in modern fashions before taking them out to celebrate

All dressed up: A Toraja woman has dressed the corpse of a relative in a fashionable snapback cap and sunglasses for the village"s annual Ma"nene festival

An Indonesian community has begun celebrations of an annual festival honouring the dead which sees hundreds of centuries-old corpses exhumed, dressed in clothes and put on display.

The preserved bodies of ancestors of the Toraja, an ethnic group from the mountains of South Sulawesi in Indonesia, are lovingly dug up from their graves as part of the ancient Ma"nene festival.

The annual festival, which translates to "the Ceremony of Cleaning Corpses", then sees the dead groomed, washed, dressed in fashionable new clothes and even sunglasses and paraded round the village.

Bizarre tradition: After the corpses are removed from their graves, they are groomed and dressed before paraded round the village

Joining the fun: Centuries-old corpses are exhumed, dressed in clothes and put on display in the Toraja ritual honouring the dead

The scenes might appear gruesome but for the Toraja people, who consider funerals the most important event of their lives, the festival is a celebration.

Photographer Herman Morrison made the trip from Indonesian island Lombok, where he lives, to capture the peculiar ceremony on camera.

Mr Morrison, 33, said: "I live in Lombok, Indonesia, and I travelled to Sulawesi to photograph the Ma"nene festival.

"The ritual is held yearly and is regarded as a manifestation of the Torajanese"s love for their ancestors, leaders and relatives who have died.

"The age of the corpses varies, but some are more than 100 years old. The bodies are taken from their graves by their families then cleaned and washed. Their clothes are replaced and then the bodies are put back in the ground.

"Some of the deceased men are dressed up in suits and ties. It was an amazing sight to witness."

The corpses of a woman and a child have been dressed and propped up, left, and right, a man takes a corpse round the village

Ma"nene, which translates to "the Ceremony of Cleaning Corpses", sees the dead groomed, washed and dressed in fashionable new clothes

Tradition: Relatives are seen removing the corpses from their graves in the side of the mountainous hills

Preparations: A woman is cleaning the corpse of a long-since departed male relative to prepare the dead body for the festival

Celebrating death: The Toraja people, who live below the graves of their relatives, consider funerals the most important event of their lives
Old 24-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

5 real haunted places in bali you may not want to visit

Just thinking about Bali conjures up images of beautiful sandy beaches, crystal clear water and bikini babes lying in the tropical sun.

But did you know that this gorgeous island actually has a dark side? Shadows lurk in every corner, and those turquoise waves are tainted with stories even the Balinese are too scared to tell.

These are tales that may make your hair stand and your blood curdle in your veins.

Do you dare visit these places?

1. Ghost Palace Hotel

Up in the mountains of Bali on the way to the iconic Bedugul Lake, something is stirring in the fog. It’s a ghost story some two decade in the making, and it’s soaked in skin-crawling horrors…

Some say the Ghost Palace Hotel (also known as PI Bedugul Taman Rekreasi Hotel & Resort), a construction perched on a hillside, was built by Tommy Suharto. Others say it was a crooked developer who tried to curse his rivals out of the way.

If you’re brave enough to explore this place, you’ll likely see the wandering spirits of victims, either laborers crushed in their rush to complete the construction, or competitors cursed to horrible deaths.

This hotel may never have been opened to the public, but who knows if it already has a full house every night?

2. The Abandoned Wreck of Padang Padang

Do you believe in divine retribution?

If you don’t, the true story of an abandoned ship may give you second thoughts…

On a tropical Saturday morning in July of 2008, hours before the start of the famous Rip Curl Padang Cup (Indonesia’s longest-running surfing competition) was due to start, a ghostly shape was spotted on the reef near Padang Padang beach.

It was an enormous shipping vessel, the Ho Tsai Fa No. 18, which had run aground on the reef during the night.

But what’s most chilling is that her captain and crew were nowhere to be found.

After investigations probed into the ship’s history, it became clear that something bigger was at play.

The ship had been caught illegally fishing in the past, earning profits through underhand means – there were stories of murder, mutiny and lawbreaking.

The owner was called to take responsibility, but before he could get the ship onto the water and back to its evil ways, assailants unknown came and burnt it to the sea.

The ship might now be gone, but the reef and the beaches of Padang bear the scars of Bali’s karmic retribution, and the ghost of the ship’s sinister past.

They say what goes around, comes around. Care to test the theory?

3. Muaya Beach

A renowned tourist attraction, Muaya Beach is famous for its beautiful white sand, gentle waves and… doll vampires (jenglot) washed up on the shores.

Jenglot are dangerous beasts that resemble a tiny human being – only that they drink blood and can control the actions of their victims, including murder.

Yes, this may not have made it to the national news, but it definitely got tongues wagging in the Muaya Beach community after some joggers discovered two jenglot on the shoreline.

They brought the creatures to the local traditional healer Jero Mangku, who managed to neutralise the power of the jenglot just in time, before the two joggers lost their minds.

What a close call!

4. Balinese Cemeteries (everywhere!)

Bali’s darkest secret is perhaps the one most often concealed from tourists who view Bali as a paradise island.

Corpses lie in Trunyan’s open-air cemetery in Kintamani, Bali, a village where if the decease body was not buried or burned , but put under the tree after an elaborate funeral ceremonies

And this secret is the presence of Leak – an evil witch spirit.

As a child living in Bali, I knew that if you wanted to avoid Leak, you had to stay away from Balinese cemeteries.

But one night, I decided to take a shortcut home through a field full moon celebration, and it was a decision I sorely regretted. Under the dim moonlight, I thought I saw a long-haired apparition digging around in the graves.

What happened after that was a complete blank. I remembered running as though my life depended on it (which was really the case), before I came to the refuge of my home.

Till now, I believe it was the recent blessing I received at the pura (temple) that saved my life.

Or was I simply lucky?

Perhaps. But every time I return to the island, walking near cemeteries still make me shudder. And wait, was it my eyes playing tricks on me, or was there something that just flickered past?

5. Padang Galak Beach

Surfers beware! Padang Galak Beach in Sanur isn’t just a surfer’s heaven, it’s a salty hell.

Beware! There’s more to this beach than meets the eye.

Legends speak of a female sea goddess that haunts the beach, with a wild and angry energy that binds and drowns unsuspecting victims, living up to the beach’s name, which means ‘fierce’ in Indonesian.

Any local will be happy to regale you with stories of those who have ventured into the waters of Padang Galak looking for the perfect wave, only to disappear below the wild water, never to be seen again.

And that wind that blows along the beach? Some say it’s the screams the surfers manage in their last breath, before the sea goddess drags down to the bottom.

Some time ago, a boy was struck dead by a kite at the beach. Rumours spread that he must have incurred the wrath of the sea goddess, who claimed him for her own…

Still not frightened? For those who are adventurous, we have carefully consolidated a list of these haunted places below on the map, beware and venture at your own risk!!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...oKhXsi6bql6Ibw
Old 24-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exchange Rate History update :

Old 26-06-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Givri- Disini Tuh Gak Sakit

Old 27-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Devy Berlian - Tanpa Kekasih

Old 28-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Four hospitals and two pharmacies in Jakarta customers of fake vaccines: Police

At least four hospitals and two pharmacies are believed to be customers of the fake vaccine production ring that has caught national attention recently, a top police official said on Monday.

The hospitals and the pharmacies that allegedly ordered the counterfeit vaccines from suspect couple Hidayat Taufiqurahman and Rita Agustina are all in Jakarta, special economic crimes director at the National Police's Criminal Investigation Department (Bareskrim) Brig. Gen. Agung Setya has said.

Agung refused to give the names of the hospitals and pharmacies as the investigation is still ongoing. However, the fake vaccines have allegedly spread beyond Jakarta. Based on the preliminary investigation, Hidayat and Rita's products have also been distributed in West Java, Banten and Medan in North Sumatra.

"They have a distribution team spreading the vaccines," Agung said as quoted by kompas.com.

The producers of the fake vaccines packaged their product in used vaccine bottles and printed the labels at a printing vendor in Kalideres, West Java, he added.

Police started their investigation following reports over suspicious vaccines for toddlers at several local health clinics (Puskesmas). The investigation then lead to raids of home factories in Bintaro of South Tangerang, East Bekasi and Kemang Regency in West Java between June 16 and June 26.

Hidayat and Rita are among 13 suspects named by Bareskrim during their investigation of the case. The suspects will be charged under the 2009 Health Law with a maximum penalty of 15 years and a Rp 1.5 billion (US$ 111,940) fine.
Old 29-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exchange Rate History update :

Due to UK leaving the EU,Singapore dollar seems affected against the IDR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1